Demona (D) vs. Xala Kaloros (D): A Dark Duel

Supernatural stuff, etc.
See this thread for more details..
godjacob
Pre-Show

Demona (D) vs. Xala Kaloros (D): A Dark Duel

Unread post by godjacob » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Demona sat on top of a large hill on the Canadian countryside. She had recently been enlisted and was added to part of L.A.W. as a member of their "fantasy" division. Beyond the mere fact that this division was the only one to allow fantastical non-humans or meta humans to compete, but it appeared or at least if Demona had been told correctly that their matches given the power of some fighters their matches could take place with the world as their ring. Meaning either in official LAW arenas or anyone a camera crew could follow.

The wild west of LAW if you will. Not that Demona had issue with it...or cared.

Demona simply would sit on a hill on the field far beyond her home as she viewed the sun as it hung high in the air. Demona had little regard for this human world she called "home" though these quiet moments helped to set a mood from someone who usually could not give much care to things. Demona half considered a nap, as since she had not been given an official match yet she figured there was nothing else she'd rather do on this peaceful and thankfully quiet day.

Though curiously, and just as her strong senses picked up, there seemed to be someone in her area. A LAW camerawoman who seemed to be sheltered by what seemed to be an armored mobile unit who Demona guessed was here to film her just for some LAW Fantasy Roster B-Roll.

Not that Demona cared, either way she began to move to her side on the hill and prepared to settle for nap.
SpoilerShow
Last edited by godjacob on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jman2113
Ring Rat

Re: Demona (D) vs. Xala Kaloros (D): A Dark Duel

Unread post by Jman2113 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:05 pm

The calm of the surrounding area was disrupted as a ship descended from the sky, scaring off local wildlife with the loud hum of the various engines. It landed a few thousand feet away from the demon. The ship lowered its ramp, 8 people coming out. 6 of them advanced forward, armed , forming two lines of 3, on both sides. They then knelt down, placing the butt of thier alien rifles against the ground, bowing thier heads. The remaining two rolled a long regal rug out. "Hail Xala Kaloros, the Dark Queen!" They all said in unison.

A woman dressed in a black bustier with long gloves and boots stepped out. Her dark hair was long, and there was a red cape at her back. She walked on the mat, stopping at the end. "I desire to speak with you." She said to Demona.
Last edited by Jman2113 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Pre-Show

Unread post by godjacob » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Demona had taken note of the ship that appeared overhead as it moved to land a ways but not too far away from herself while her expression seemed oddly unphased. A stark contrast to the LAW camerawoman as she looked on in amazement as she moved her safety mobile pod away from the scene but zoomed in the camera to capture all of this.

Demona shifted her lazy eye to track the ship, as what appeared to be a full squadron of soldiers moved along both sides of the opening and from the landing dock came a woman in black who seemed to have her eyes on her as she seemed to want to speak with her.

Which made one of the two partiries in this conversation. Irregardless Demona figured she would not be left alone till she answered as she shifted her disinterested gaze over to the woman with an eyebrow half raised.

"Uh huh. And?" Demona asked with a tone that seemed to lack any energy behind it.

Jman2113
Ring Rat

Unread post by Jman2113 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:51 pm

The raven haired beauty smirked. "Right to business...I like it. My agents have been watching you for quite sometime. I've seen you fight, as well as...other things, and I am quite interested in adding you to my army." She said, standing prouldy as she stated this. She let her words hang for a few seconds then spoke. "I know, you're so honored to join my empire, and serve me. You don't need to say it." She said, wanting to skip the usual spiel and have Demona, and her body, to herself. Surely she wouldn't refuse...
Last edited by Jman2113 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Pre-Show

Unread post by godjacob » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:24 am

"Eh I'm not interested. Not go bug someone else, I have a nap reservations and I do not aim to miss it."

In what would be an expected stunned to the self professed empress, Demona flat out refused her invitation without any more to say on the subject. In fact, as if to put an explanation point on her refusal Demona actually turned away from Xala and prepared to lay down on the ground by the hill as if she were gonna nap then on the spot.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Fantasy RP”