Sasuke Jackson vs Anelu Anoa'i! A Street Fight between A Dragon and A Samoan

Official Mixed and MvM matches take place here. Women who are in the mixed division can wrestle each other here as well.
Jstruggs716
Rookie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sasuke Jackson vs Anelu Anoa'i! A Street Fight between A Dragon and A Samoan

Unread post by Jstruggs716 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 am

"Nnnnngh." He groaned, as he just took a chair shot to the back, with both of his eyes closed, he couldn't see Anelu and what she was doing until he felt her hands grabbed his leg, then open one of his eyes to see Anelu putting his leg she hold in her hand "Huh? what are you?" curious what she was about do, as placed it right between the chair she just hit him with.

He open his other eyes just to then widened both his eyes, as he realized what was her plan, knowing that he needs to get up, he lifts his head up and slowly lifts his back up but only then suddenly feel a surge of pain course through out his body. "NNNGGGHHH!" His rib, his head, his hands, and his back took hellacious abuse and now its all come back, as he down his back and head back to the ground.

He watched, as Anelu climbed to the apron with a big ole smirk on her face, the crowd growing worry whats about it happen as they hope for someone to stop this, but unfortunately this isn't the case, because this is a street fight and anything goes in a street fight so no one can stop this until we have a winner. Anelu jumps off the apron and lands a double stomp on the steel chair that had Sasuke leg between it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Screaming out in pain from having an 180 pounds woman jumped down off the apron crashing her feet onto him leg that was inbetween a chair.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Re: Sasuke Jackson vs Anelu Anoa'i! A Street Fight between A Dragon and A Samoan

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:24 pm

Anelu had looked down as everything was perfect from her point of view. As she had the arrogant male's leg stuck between the chair as she all just needed to jump off the apron , and land directly onto the chair to take Sasuke out of the match. Since she was confident that by doing that she would likely destroy his leg as she laughed in glee when she heard the crowd telling the other wrestler to get out of the way. Despise knowing he was not in any condition to move as she landed right onto the chair as her full weight would crash onto it.

The scream of pain made the fans more furious then anything else she had done as she would step off as it was time to finish it. As she would bend forward to grab Sasuke by his hair as it was time to send his broken body back into the ring so she could pin him for the one , two , three to put him away.

Jstruggs716
Rookie

Unread post by Jstruggs716 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:18 am

Sasuke just had his leg crushed between a chair when Anleu landed her entire weight upon it, the blue dragon screamed out when that happened, that made the crowd furious as they booed immensely, as Sasuke pulls his leg out between the chair and placed both his hands on his damaged leg then went to his side and balled himself up, but it seems that Anelu that didn't care if the crowd booed her and she most definitely didn't care if Sasuke was hurt, as she grabs the blue dragon by his blue hair.

"NGH!' Grunted from having his pulled hair and forcing him to get up on his feet as he is still feeling effect from his damaged leg, Then get dragged back into the ring underneath the bottom rope, as Sasuke laid flat on his back, almost motionless, as his opponent put her stomach atop of his stomach for a pinfall.

The ref once again gets kneel down near the wrestler, as he raise his hands and slammed it to the mats hard while yelling out "ONE!" for an one count as Sasuke fans had looked worried on their face as Sasuke wasn't an inch and it look like he was probably down for the count but they didn't need to worry as Sasuke only just recover from the hellacious beating he received not to long ago and is waiting for a two count as he plan on kicking out after it

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Anelu had going for the cover , and was confident that she would win this after all the damage she had inflicted onto the other wrestler.Still those idiots who were currently watching the match were thinking their hero could kick out as she laughed loudly as they chanted for Sasuke to kick out. As it was clear they had lost their grip on reality as nobody was kicking out after those chairshots she had delivered just an minute or two ago , and with how badly she damaged his leg the male wrestler would have to be one of the most toughest SOB in the world to break the cover.

So it was just an matter of time for the Samoan as she heard the referee count to one , and saw the ref raise her hand for the second count. An mere second later the referee's hand would touch the canvas as she yelled out ''TWO''as her hand was slowly being raised for the three count.

Jstruggs716
Rookie

Unread post by Jstruggs716 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:13 am

Sasuke opponent had dragged him back into so she could cover the beaten and broken dark skin man. The ref kneel down and raise her hand then slammed it down to the mat while yelling out one and she once again proceed to same thing but this time when her hand hit the mat she yelled out two, Once more she raised her hands in the air and about to do the same thing what she was doing couple of seconds ago but if her hand hits the mat this time it would end the match and Anelu will victorious.

As Sasuke fans had look of fear or acceptance on their face while Anelu cheered loudly as they can, when the ref started drop to down onto the mat as she yelled "THR-" But before she could hit the mat, she suddenly cut herself off, as Sasuke cutting it close, launched his right arm in the air and getting his shoulder off the mat, the crowd was shocked after all he did just come off a brutal beating from the outside so they were quite shocked when he kicked out even if it was a close one.

Anelu fans was disarray at what just happened while Sasuke fans started cheering for their blue dragon as he was showing Anelu that he is one tough SOB.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:25 pm

Anelu was confident that this was it as their was no way that Sasuke would kick out as she watched the referee was about to drop her hand down onto the mat for the third time. Only to have the impossible happen as after all the punishment she had inflicted on the male wrestler he somehow found the strength to kick out as the crowd went nuts.

Still the Samoan at first was convinced the referee had done an slow count. As she got to her feet , and yelled ''are you trying to piss me off Ref. You were doing an slow count just now. Next Time I pin him you better count at an normal pace or else''as she was about to shove the referee when she heard ''that was an normal count , and you know it. So stop whining , and focus on winning you idiot''

Anelu would turn her head to learn it was the announcers who said it as she just flipped them off as she would focus on Sasuke as she grasped him by the hair so she could place him in the corner as she planned on taking her time to finish him off.

Jstruggs716
Rookie

Unread post by Jstruggs716 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Despite all the abuse he took on the outside of the ring, Sasuke still a little energy and save said energy when the ref was about to the mat for the third and finally time to call the match and used it to kick out which received a huge pop from the crowd for the normally heel wrestler.

His opponent, Anelu, who was enraged because she was thinks that the referee was counting slow and threaten her and was about to shove her, but one of the ring announcers yelled out that it wasn't a slow count and the idiot should be focus on him.

"Hehe...ain't that the truth." He laughed as he couldn't help but agree that Anelu was idiot. After Anelu was done it flipping off the announcer who said that, its to Sasuke that Anelu was begrudgingly that the announcer advice, as she once again grabbed Sasuke by his blue spike hair.

"Ngh!" He grunted as she had a good grip on his hair and dragged him beaten and broken body to the corner as he was left on his well toned ass.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 pm

''How is this possible as he should be out for the count''thought the Samoan as she could not figure out how he had done it. As after all she had done the male wrestler should have not bin able to twitch let along kick out , but he was going to regret doing that soon enough. Since an cover would have allowed him to be beaten with respect , but now she was going to humiliate him with an move that would make him regret his comments about an certain part of her body once all was said and done.

So once she had set up Sasuke in the corner she would turn around as she slapped her ass as she yelled ''take an good look loser. As this amazing behind will be the last thing you see''as she began to back up until her rear was pressed against his face as she went for an stinkface.

Jstruggs716
Rookie

Unread post by Jstruggs716 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:05 am

Sasuke might have kicked out but his troubles were far from over, as his opponent dragged him to the corner of the ring, as she turned around and slaps her big round juicy ass. Sasuke didn't need what she said while slapping her ass to realized what she was going for...A stinkface.

"HEY! DON'T DARE PUT YOUR FATASS IN MY FA-MMMMFFGHH!" As she buries her ass into Sasuke face before he could finished sentence, as his arms was on his opponent thick juicy ass trying to pushed her off on him to no avail.

"Hey Anelu!" The ref yelled. "Get yo ass off of Sasuke right now.....One!" The ref said to the Samoan wrestler as Sasuke was in the corner and also his elbows was touching the bottom rope so the both of them counts as rope break and the ref a few second for the Samoan to get from Sasuke face but when she wasn't, The ref had no other choice as she started the five count which would normally made a wrestler get off or let go of their opponent because if the ref hits five then they would be disqualified as their opponent in a safe spaces.

But something tells Sasuke that Anelu wouldn't like this when he heard the ref starts the count.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:59 pm

Anelu would just laugh as she heard the other wrestler warn her not to do it as she replied back ''suck it up loser , and take your punishment like an man. As my ass is not fat you bastard''as she would grind her firm behind onto her opponent's face. The fact that the referee would even interfere in what was an completely legal move made her even more furious.

As she just glared at the ref as she reply back ''shut up you useless bitch. Since it obvious your against me for some pathetic reason , and you will either stop counting or else I am going to focus my fury on you if you dare to disqualify me''. Her threat caused the fans to boo as one of the commentators yelled ''you can't threaten an LAW Referee. Disqualify that bitch just for doing that Ref''

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Intergender Ring”