Classmate Reunion (Alexa and Carina)

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Knight-Day
Ring Rat
Has thanked: 0

Classmate Reunion (Alexa and Carina)

Unread post by Knight-Day » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 am

Tokyo LAW Arena
Wearing a gray hoodie, dark pants and white sneakers Carina Ricci made her way through the hallway. Training been rough today. The blond Californian mused. Soon that thought was followed with a sigh. To be honest with herself Carina knew she had been taking some losses. Sure Carina enjoyed a challenges but deep down the huntress grew concerned. Becoming a jobber was the last thing she wanted.

“Need to step up my game. That’s means more practice. Perhaps I should ask the Staff for a trainer.” The former heiress muttered to herself as she turned the next corner. Suddenly she nearly run into a young technician. Embarrassed Carina bowed her head and said in passable Japanese.

“Gomen'nasai.”

Raising both hands the young man with nervous chuckle replied. “Sore wa kekkōdesu. Shinpaishinaide.”

Both nodded and went on their separate ways. Shaking her head at the near accident Carina opened a door to one of the locker rooms.

TheSuitedOwl
Rookie

Re: Classmate Reunion (Alexa and Carina)

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Having recently changed out of her gear Alexa had been in the locker room for several minutes on the phone chatting with her manager and cousin Janice about an upcoming party they had been planning for the last several days. “Come on Janice we really can’t do this without Roy or Sam. Can’t we delay the party a bit longer? I know we’ve been planning this fo- Wait. Holdup.” Alexa would cut herself off as she leaned back against the bench she sat on to see what the commotion outside was about but instead found herself staring at her former best friend coming in.

Surprised Alexa’s eyes would widen momentarily before it quickly turned into a scowl as she recalled all of the bad blood between the two before she finally returned to her call. “Oh sorry what were you trying to say… Oh that? It was nobody just some random clutz.”
SpoilerShow
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Knight-Day
Ring Rat

Unread post by Knight-Day » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Closing the door behind her Carina subsequently heard a voice and paused. Wait a sec...It can’t be! Alarmed, she looked and around saw a brown haired girl sitting on a bench and talking on the phone. Realization hit her like a punch and Carina’s eyes widened as well before narrowing in anger.

Alexa Taylor, someone she once called her best friend but not anymore. Squeezing both fists Carina marched right up toward Alexa. Stopping a few feet away with a sneer she demanded. “What the hell are you doing?”
Last edited by Knight-Day on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSuitedOwl
Rookie

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Alexa figured that giving a cold shoulder would have been enough of a signal to leave her alone but it seemed her former friend didn't seem to get it, typical.

"E- H- Hold on Cuz something just came up. So I'll call you later. Ok, bye." Alexa finished trying to keep her voice even before she would hang up the phone and turned around to face Carina with a look of disdain. "Talking on the phone you twit! Or did you forget what those are? As for everything else? Who cares, you would certainly be the last person who I would be telling, ok. So why don't you do us both a favor. And take that skinny white ass of yours out that door you just came from." Alexa retorted clearly frustrated that Carina had literally decide to walk back into her life.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Knight-Day
Ring Rat

Unread post by Knight-Day » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Narrowing her eyes Carina thought. Still bitchy as ever I see. There was a time she would’ve considered Alexa like the sister she never had but those days were long gone. Each retort from the other Californian infuriated her all the more. Carina then spit to the side with utter contempt, making clear she wasn’t leaving anytime soon.

“Go to hell Alexa. Like I take orders from a slutty trash like you.” Crossing both arms over her chest Carina added. “How many people you had to sleep this time? Because I don’t recall you having any athletic talent to join LAW.”
Last edited by Knight-Day on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSuitedOwl
Rookie

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:45 pm

"Slu- Tr- Wh- Wh..." Alexa stammered red faced with anger as she tried to answer but was having trouble getting past the half-truth in her words. "...Are you still hung up about that!? You realize the vast majority of fucking guys aren't looking for some flat chested fucking tomboy with so much emotional baggage that it reads like a fucking soap opera! But sure! Blame me, For all of your fucking guy troubles!" Alexa would finally spit out shaking with anger as her chest lightly pressed against her former friend.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Knight-Day
Ring Rat

Unread post by Knight-Day » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 pm

For a moment Carina allowed herself a smirk while Alexa stammered. It did not last long however, when her former classmate fired back with a vengeance. Shock gave way as Carina was at a loss for words while the other woman pressed against. Finally all those jabs at her past ignited Carina’s fury into an eruption.

Suddenly Carina threw a right hand fist aiming for Alexa’s jaw, screaming. “YOU BITCH!”

TheSuitedOwl
Rookie

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:44 am

Completely caught off guard by Carina's punch Alexa would find herself stumbling backwards clutching her face in pain. Until she was able to slam her hand against one of the locker to steady herself. "Carly! I gave you a fucking chance to leave! To leave me the fuck alone! And in your usual blonde bimbo fashion you fuck it up! Can you ever think before you acttt! " Alexa furiously yelled in such frustrated anger that she didn't even notice using her former friend's nickname. Before throwing herself at Carina to grab her by the hair and then hopefully slam her head against one of the lockers.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Knight-Day
Ring Rat

Unread post by Knight-Day » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Scowling Carina was about to answer back when Alexa grabbed her hair and was thrown against a locker with a loud thud. Head ringing with clenched teeth the former heiress screamed, attempting to tackle Alexa. If successful she would slam her now hated enemy’s into another set of lockers and retort.

“I’m not your damn slave Taylor and certainly don’t need a lecture from the likes of you!”

TheSuitedOwl
Rookie

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Successful in her attack Alexa hadn't expected Carina to recover so quickly and was taken aback as her former besty tackled her into the lockers behind her. However unlike Carina who's head had struck the messed door of the lockers. Alexa would instead hit nothing but solid steal!

"Arggh!" She cried out. As she almost Instantly crumbled onto the floor gripping her head as she started to stomp her feet against the hard concrete floor in fusterated pain. "You fucking Neanderthal!" Alexa yelled unable to handle her hurting head.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”