The Dangers of Journalism (BlueReso and TheSuitedOwl)

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Re: The Dangers of Journalism (BlueReso and TheSuitedOwl)

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:58 pm

It all seemed to have worked out for Katsu as he was able to get a hold of his opponent from behind but just before he would follow it up with what he had in mind. His pink hair opponent would start to spur the young photographer to lift her in return for some personal fun at her expense. It was a tantalizing offer to be sure but Katsu was skeptical of his odds but even so his hormones would eventually get the best of him.

"Mmm... I'll be upfront and say I have my doubts but it doesn't hurt to try especial with such a prize." Katsu would say as he let one of his hands lightly rub her belly before getting it back into position as he tried to lift her and almost immediately. His whole frame pressed tightly against his opponent would start to shake under the strain as his face turned a bright red before eventually getting the heavyweight maybe less than a inch off the ground just as he lost steam and had to let the women go as he stepped away holding himself up with his hands on his knees.

"That...better have... counted." Katsu said totally exasperated from the effort.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 pm

Emma raised an eyebrow when she realized that didn't seem to be his original plan. She doesn't try to fight him as, bless him, he lifts with everything he has.

She feels herself getting lifted off the mat ever so slightly, but gets set right back down to her feet.

She turns around, seeing he was already tired amd gasping for breath. She felt a little bad, but that wasn't what she meant.

"Hun, when I said off my feet, I meant off my feet." She said, and bounces a couple times, with gratuitous jiggle. "I'm still standing~" She giggles softly. She had to admire his effort and courage to try at least. "I'll give ya a consolation prize though..." She said, and leans down towards his face, and gives him a little smooch on the lips, then steps back, hands on her thighs, swaying slightly to the left and right. "Now lets continue with our main event~" She smiles.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:25 am

Hunched over and gasping for air Katsu would find himself a bit frustrated as he listened to Emma clarify what she had meant "...Oh come on… Don't be like that." He would breath out as he watched the big women bounce with a teasing giggle to demonstrate her point.

"At least let me…" Katsu would start but would slowly trail off watching his pink hair opponent bring her soft lips against his for a short kiss that Katsu would momentarily pursue but ultimately conceded. While Emma would stand teasingly close swaying her hips as she once again encourage him to continue onward.

Sighing loudly we would quickly gather his strength as he once again took a grappling stance as he eyed the big beauty a short way aways. " You know If you keep teasing me like this I might end up doing something drastic. Maybe I'll take your top off. Am sure your tits would appreciate it." Katsu would banter just before he suddenly went for a headlock.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:18 am

Emma was pleased when his complaints ceased after that little smooch. But now it was time to get back to the actual match. She raises an eyebrow when he... seems to be threatening her. She smirks at the boy. "You're welcome to try, city boy. Just remember what you open can't be put back." She joked.

She lets him catch her in a headlock while she was still hunched over. This time, however, she was going to play back. She brings her arms behind his thighs to grab them, then tries to lift him up by them, and slam him down to his back while trying to pop her head free in the process! If it all worked like she planned, she'd end up on her knees, hovering over him.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 am

Caught in his headlock Katsu would continue his teasing as he tried to tighten his hold. "Oh. I've no intentions letting those beautiful puppies back in once their out." He would say just before he could feel his small body be lifted off the mat which inturn caused his headlock to be broken before he was roughly taken back down. Groaning he would lay still trying to recover as he watched his large chest foe hover over him.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Emma lands on top of him, and plants her hands down on the mat, very slightly swaying to the left and to the right.

"This was what you wanted, wasn't it? Gettin tossed around by a strong saucy babe?" She grins, then starts to shift her body around. "I need a bit of a workout though.. keep my body nice and limber.." She says, and places her toes against the mat, and presses her hands against the mat, and shifts up a bit, before she starts doing push ups over him. The end result would be her lowering her tits right into the boy's face, then back up, then back down again. A couple of times she'd stay down for a bit longer, and give a little wiggle before pushing back up. She couldn't help but giggle as she was doing it. She doubted he was really going to try to fight this either.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Still recovering from the throw Katsu would lay motionless as the large texan threw herself on top of him. "Ooh!" He coughed and soon found himself staring at her tits gently swaying above him as she shifted her weight. While she talked about why he had wanted of all of this. She couldn't be any further from the truth but at this point it didn't really matter. "I don't recall saying any of that but if that means I get to put these hands on that ass-." Katsu would answer just as would do so with a grin. "...then sure."

Of course soon after he did she would start doing her push ups on top of him. Which caused his head to be buried under those large pillowy mounds that were her tits for a few seconds at a time but also much longer periods as well. Which Katsu would take notice of but figured that as long as the Texan was playing nice then it should be fine for now. For the meantime though he would lay still and enjoy the show as his already half-cocked member would slowly grow erect which his shorts did nothing to hide.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:24 am

Emma grins down at him. "Maybe you didn't say it, but your eyes, your body gives it away. You loove this." She chuckles, then felt his hands on her ass. She pauses when she feels those hands. "Mm-mm. Didn't you ever learn you could look, but not touch?" She asked, reaching back to take his hands off her firm butt. She then starts to stand up, and reaches down, trying to grab him by the wrist and hoist him up to his feet!

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:11 am

"Well I won't deny It. Who wouldn't want to get their hands on this." Katsu would answer with an innocent smile as he softly squeezed Emma's firm rear just as she concluded her push-ups. Though by then she seem annoyed by it and remind him to look but not touch before throwing his hands off to the side. Of course he wasn't planning to listen to her but he definitely found it cute just before feeling his body be hoisted back onto his feet.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:44 pm

Emma hoists the boy up to his feet with little to no effort, and then tries to whip him towards one of the corners, trying to keep him there for a moment.

"Your fun's only just begun, boy." She chuckles, and casually steps after him, confident in the fact he won't try to leave the corner she whipped him towards.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”