The Dangers of Journalism (BlueReso and TheSuitedOwl)

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
BlueResonance
Pre-Show

The Dangers of Journalism (BlueReso and TheSuitedOwl)

Unread post by BlueResonance » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 pm

She was finally here. In the big times. Honestly, she wasn't sure why it took her so long to get to this point, but at least she was here now. She had a heavy looking duffel bag slung over her shoulder as she walks down the halls. She marveled at how extravagant it all was, in comparison to the local wrestling competitions she was in. She noticed how she was turning heads with people she walked by. Maybe it was her pink hair faded blonde at the tips. Maybe it was her unique hue of yellow adorned on her irises. But likely it was the sight of her two massive sweater puppies looking like they were threatening to stretch out the seems of the T-shirt she was wearing.

"This is almost all too much to take in..." She said to herself with a light laugh, not really seeming to be paying attention to the turned heads. Or maybe she was just so used to it at this point she accepted it as the norm. Where should she go first? She hadn't heard anything about who she'd be scheduled to fight yet. She supposed maybe they give people a few days to adjust to the new settings and to get everything moved in. She continued down the halls, until she noticed a door that caught her eye. The door merely said 'Pool area'.

"You're pullin my leg..." She said to herself with amazement. An indoor pool?? Well she DEFINITELY had to try that out first!

She steps in through the door, eager to try it out! She was just glad she brought her swimsuit with her.
These users thanked the author BlueResonance for the post:
Jman2113 (Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 am)

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Re: The Dangers of Journalism (BlueReso and TheSuitedOwl)

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:04 pm

Being up to his old tricks Katsu had already been hiding in the indoor pool for the last several hours. That by the time Emma had entered the changing room much of his time had already been spent building a plethora of photos from the various girls who had gone that day. Of course the young photographer wasn't just doing this for the fun of it. It was actually a fully sanctioned project from the upper management of L.A.W as a quick cost saving measure for their magazine and other products. So naturally Katsu was the obvious choice for the job.

"Damnit the battery is about to die." Katsu would grumble to himself once he took notice of the battery indicator on his camera and began to blindly grope the supply closet floor for his secondary. Which he would eventually switch to just as the door to the changing room would open.

Cursing under his breath Katsu would slowly creep into position and wait for the sound of splashing water before finally opening the door ajar to line up the first shot but would momentary end up marveling at the physique of the large chest beauty playing in the water. "God I love this job." Katsu would quietly comment to himself just before taking the first shot but then suddenly scramble out of the way after the camera flash went off. Due to having forgotten to turn off the stupid feature on his secondary!

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:45 am

Emma soon sauntered out in a bright orange leotard swimsuit that worked nicely with her pink hair, and her yellow eyes. She stepped towards the edge of the pool, and dips her toe in it. It was warm.

"My my... A heated indoor pool? Hehe, this day just keeps getting better." She giggled to herself, and crouched down to slide herself into the pool, feet first, with minimal splash. She then submerges underwater, and swims towards the middle, before popping back out and throwing her hair back. "Ahhh... this feels amazing..." She sighs happily, and starts to float on her back, idly drifting along on her back. She was about to close her eyes and let herself relax, when her eyelids were hit with a flash of light!

"Mm?" Emma opened an eye towards the flash, and noticed someone hiding in the camera. A peeping tom? Oooh, she knew how to deal with those. She looks over towards the closet, and flashes a gentle smile, and gently cups the bottom of her breasts, and lifts them up a little while giving him a playful wink.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:42 am

Time seemed to move at a snail's pace for the young photographer. Who had for several moments held his breath as he waited for the telltale signs of anger followed by the pitter-patter of someone pursuing him but none of that ever came. Maybe she didn’t see it. Katsu thought to himself. As he took another look outside the supply closet but to his surprise he wasn’t met with a normal pool scene or a hostile woman barreling at him. Instead he was faced with the pink haired texan gently cupping her breasts as she playful winked in his direction. .

Was she an exhibitionist? Why was she encouraging him? Katsu would question himself as he thumped his fingers against the camera. Before finally deciding to reveal himself to the swimming heavyweight. As he figured that the photos he could take with her cooperation would be far more desirable than any other.

“How does the water feel? Urrrr- Am sorry I never got your name beautiful. Mine’s Katsu.” Katsu said hoping to get some chit chat going to help his new impromptu model feel nice and comfortable as he approached her and then got on a single knee to help frame the shot. “Say do you like coffee? I know this place just off third that makes some amazing coffee.”
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Emma was fully clothed, so 'exhibitionist' was likely out. Perhaps she just liked the camera unlike a lot of women.

Then he revealed himself. A skinny twig with glasses and a camera. She starts to drift towards the edge slowly. No sudden movements. Peeping toms were a fleeting bunch. The trick was not to make them think they were in danger, and to have the right bait. And hers was almost universal. She lifts herself up a bit in the water, bringing her medicine ball sized tits out of the water, and rests them on the ground out of the pool. She rests her head in one hand, still smiling while she looks up at him. She hears his question, but doesn't say a word to him. Instead, she gestures him closer with a playful curl of her fingers, giving him a little wink.

Come closer, little fly.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Asking his questions Katsu took the first shot but noticed his subject wasn't all that interested in talking. Which was fine by him if she didn't want to talk they didn't need to. So he continued in silence as he watched her approach the lip of the pool.

Where her massive tits would spill over and gently rest against the tiled floor. As her tender smile put him at ease while she motioned for him to come closer. Which did give him pause as it didn't seem that the large Texan wasn't that interested in showing herself off to him but her smile was enough to dismiss such thoughts as quickly as they came. Maybe she wanted some headshots or have me do things to her!? Or maybe it's the other way around? Katsu happily thought to himself. As he let his imagination get the better of him just before getting right next to the pink haired beauty.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Emma looks up at him as he draws closer. She leans up just a little bit, towards his ear, and inhales slowly.

"You should know better than to peep in on a girl during her private time~" She whispers. Then as the journalist realizes his mistake, she quickly grabs him by the shirt, and between the legs, hauling him over, and lifting him up in a military press, and starts to wade back towards the center of the pool.

"Oh my... I doubt your fancy equipment is waterproof..." She comments as she keeps him held up above the water. "Now give me a good reason I shouldn't just drop you in~" She said. Her voice was soft, but her tone was serious. Even so, she still had on that cute, alluring smile of hers.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Once reaching the lip of the pool Katsu had crouched down and let the heavyweight get as nice and close as she wanted just before she finally whispered her disapproval into his ears. While his eyes widen in shock as he felt her soft hands take him between the legs and his jacket before lifting him above her head and then started to waddle deeper into the pool.

Which made him stop struggling as he didn't want his capturer to drop him but that fact didn't seem to escape her either. As she teased him over it before asking him to give her a good reason not to. Which immediately sprang Katsu's mind to search for a solution but was having trouble concentrating thanks to the perfect view of her cleavage below but even worse than that was that he could feel his growing bulge press against her fingers but eventually he would find his voice and make his proposition.

" Wait! Your a wrestler right? What am I saying of course you are. So how about we settle this in the ring. What do you say? I'll take you up on any match type you want standard, submission, knockout, hentai. Anything I swear just don't drop me I have about 90,000 yen worth of equipment on me." Katsu pleaded as he watched on with concern.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.

BlueResonance
Pre-Show

Unread post by BlueResonance » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:11 pm

Emma paused and looked up at him as she kept him held up with her hands. Well THAT wasn't the way she was expecting it to go.

"Y'know.. most people, when they're in a situation like this, their first offer ain't usually "I'll fight you if you let me go." She giggles. "You must really think you're hot stuff... orr..."

She sneaks a little grope to his growing package. "Ya'll thinkin with your lower head." She giggles. She was expecting an apology. A "Sorry, I'll never do it again!" Maybe even a "I'll do anything you want!" This little perv just offered a match with her.

"So you think I'd want to play with you? Toss you around the ring? Tease you till you're practically bursting from your lil boxer briefs?" She asked, setting in just how silly his offer was.

"...Sure. I could use a lil warm up before my first real match." She decided, and starts to wade back to the edge and sets him back on his feet.

"But y'all better not try to run while I'm tryna change. You wouldn't want a girl like me cross with ya." She warns as she hefts herself out from the pool, climbing out from the side only inches from him.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:38 am

In all honesty Katsu wasn't thinking straight.
Otherwise he wouldn't have offered such an odd preposition but instead a wad of cash or some other valuable he had. Regardless though it seemed his over simplistic logic of "wrestlers like to wrestle" seemed to have worked out for his sake. Though it seemed his newly made opponent couldn't help but tease him for it.

Of course he didn't really have an appropriate answer ready. So he just ended up smiling sheepishly just before moaning loud enough for her to hear as she playfully grouped his package and then safely let him down onto the tile floor with his face flushed with embarrassment.

Though he would clear his throat soon after and try to figure out a few things "You know I still don't know your name? Or what sort of match I just agreed to?" He would ask while he watched with fascination as his thick bodied opponent lifted herself out of the pool and eventually follow her wherever she wanted to have their match. Naturally though he would have to leave his remaining equipment behind as he figured if things were to go sideways then he wouldn't want more of his stuff in harm's way.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”