Meeting an friend again

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
xalex
Legend

Re: Meeting an friend again

Unread post by xalex » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:02 am

oh no my queen!“ would jenny say with a very bad played tone of fear in her voice. She would cover her face for a moment. “not the royal punishment, the cheeks from heaven.” She would bow again. “I will do anything oyu ask from me! What are your wishes and desirers?”  

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:11 pm

"Ohoho!" Silver tried her best at a almost royal laugh, before trying to motion Jenny to rise. "What does this loyal subject have to offer such a heavenly queen?"

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:45 am

Jenny would get a smuk smirk on her face when the other woman asked her what she could do to serve the queene. “a lot of things, I am an excellent chef for one I could give the queen of law a feast she wouldn´t forget.” She would then lay her head to the side. “but I also could be the new blanket of the queen and keep her warm at night, or squeeze her a little bit if she is interested in that? Putting my arms around her as thigh as humanely possible!”
She would lift her arms up an flex them a bit showing off what her workout did for her.

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:58 pm

"Ooof! You're certainly a servant the bedroom queen could make use of!" Silver giggled, not really taking note of Jenny's arms given the girl was already massive in general. "Perhaps you'd like to try your luck against your majesty? In a spar of course...I don't wanna mush you too hard in a serious match up again." The heavyweight sticking her tongue out as she laughed again.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Jenny would only smirk about this invite. She would look at her foe for a few moments. “I am not afraid to step up to my queen in a spare or in a real match, just tell me the rules the place and the time and I will be there to serve you giving you the best time of your life!” would she explain with a big smile on her face, looking right at the other woman. She would step closer pressing her own giant chest against the chest of the other woman.

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:02 pm

"Hmm...well a match on a bed would seem natural!" Silver shot back near instantly before crossing her arms in deep thought. Thought that was somewhat interrupted by the mushing of Jenny's goods against her own.

"My place..yours? I don't mind, the end result will be the same!"

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:23 am

Jenny would giggle a little bit. Somehow she would love to invite silver into her own place but at the other hand she did knew that she would humiliate herself that way. She didn´t want silver to see in what a shitty apartment she was living right now. The blue haired woman would smirk and play cool. “I never went into a castle of a beat a princess there!” would jenny say looking into the beautiful eyes of silver for a moment. “but your right either way I will make you beg!”

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:40 pm

"You're on!" Silver roared almost before Jenny had even finished her statement. "I'll beat you in my own apar-my own castle, then mush you whilst I eat breakfast!" Her figure standing straight and mighty once again, as it became apparent her time at the gym, along with Jenny's, was evidently up in favour of something considerably more fun!

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:30 pm

“queen against servant… match of the year… I am looking forward to it!” would the heavyweight say with a slight giggle! She would look over her shoulder. “Just let me change in something fresh and we can get on the way. I don´t want to make you wait for your defeat too long!” she would say, starting to walk towards the looker room to change. She would slap her butt while walking away showing silver what would sit on her soon.  

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Silver waited patiently, having adorned herself in gear more suited to travel rather than revealing clothes for the gym. Waiting upon the wall with her arms crossed, she'd whistle a hearty tune as she turned to see if Jenny was ready.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”