A Heavyweight showdown. Linda (d) vs Lauren

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Re: A Heavyweight showdown. Linda (d) vs Lauren

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Slowly Linda would rise to her feet as she would begin to wave to the fans that were cheering for her as the announcer made her win official by saying ''your winner by Submission. Linda De JONG'' as this caused the fans to just clap louder as she would then focus on her opponent as she would extend her hand to help her up as she said ''thanks for being my opponent tonight. As I still can't believe you did not beat me''

Highfly
Legend
Has thanked: 0

Re: A Heavyweight showdown. Linda (d) vs Lauren

Unread post by Highfly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 am

Lauren accepted the help up and nodded to Linda. "Yeah... you earned it though. I threw everything I had at you and you still managed to win. Congratulations." Lauren said and she shook Linda's hand. She smiled at her, still cradling her head in one arm as she turned to make her way through the ropes. Tonight was Linda's night, and Lauren knew the walk of defeat back up the ramp all too well by now in her career. She would go back t the drawing board once more to try to win the next match although given her recent performances that seemed to be more and more unlikely with each passing day.

Winner via sumbission: Linda!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”