Movie Star or fighter? Inteview Hua Shin and Elena

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
xalex
Legend

Re: Movie Star or fighter? Inteview Hua Shin and Elena

Unread post by xalex » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:57 am

Hua would smirk. “how about you show me what a reporter like you can do… we simply go back to my apartment and lose some clothes…” hua suddenly needed to giggle out loud while she blushed strongly. She would cover her mouth for a moment. “and we catfight, you try to get all the answers out of me using a little bit of force to break me and make me talk…” hua would giggle again.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:06 pm

As Elena heard the other woman's proposal she could not deny to being against the idea as she would look away for an second. Still she knew that if she were to do it that that she would likely have some scratch marks on her face and arms as she would whisper back ''interesting proposal , but sadly I can't show up with scratch marks on me . So would sadly have to say no unless you have an way for us to fight without it leaving an mark on us''.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:22 am

Hua would giggle a little bit. “that is a bit pitty… maybe just maybe you would be interested in fighting me in a different kind of match then?” would hua whisper again. “how about a simple sex fight, no face scratching or anything just a bit fun with fighting!” would hua say emptying her glass of wine as well.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Elena thought she could go back to the interview , but it seems Hua was serious about facing her. As the second match type she suggested did caught her interest. However she was not that certain about her chances as at the end of the day she was still an reporter going up against someone with actual wrestling training as she would reply back ''Can you give me a little longer to think about your offer''

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:58 am

Hua would smrik. “suddenly getting cold feet?” would the mature woman tease the other. She would lean over the table looking Elena into the eyes for a moment. She would put her glas of wine away. “being scared that a mature woman could spank your ass?” she would giggle a little bit, covering her mouth again.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 pm

Just as she was about to say that she would have to sadly decline her offer did the Chinese woman begin to tease her. As she looked into the mature woman's eyes as she tried to detect any sign of her being nervous , and was unable to find any emotions besides excitement as she continued to call her out.

Now the slight playful taunting about how she was scared caused the reporter to lean in as she whispered ''sorry but I'm not afraid of an mature woman like yourself spanking my behind. As I'm more nervous about you breaking your hip as you attempt to do so then anything else Hua''

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Hua would laugh “did you see any of my throwdown in law?” She would look at the reporter for a few moments. “if so you should know that there should be no reason for concern that I would break my hips or anything! If kyoko couldn´t break me nothing can!”
Hua would throw her kiss. “expect you are scared if that is the case, how pity but no shame we don´t have to do this!”

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:34 pm

''I saw some of your matches , but you did not look that in control ''replied Elena as she thought ''should have studied her matches better before this interview''. Still as she thought this she would continue to be teased as she was slowly being convinced to take Hua up on her offer as she would reply back ''how about we finish our drink , and I ask for the bill. As I believe this interview would get more intimate if we go to one of our apartments''.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:06 am

Hua would giggle. “already ahead of you!” she would say slowly lifting her glas of wine up. It was completely empty and to drive this point home she would slowly turn it around and put it upside down onto one papertowel. She would look at the glas before looking back at Elena. “I think we go to my place… I got a room just down the street!” Hua would slowly stand up when Elena was done drinking and would start to walk towards the door after paying the wine for both of them.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Elena would blush as she had not noticed that the other woman's glass was empty as she would grab her own glass. As she would take one more sip to empty her glass of wine as she would ask for the bill. Their waitress would quickly come over , and after they paid would hear her say ''hope you had an good time here at the 7th Heaven bar'as Elena would follow Hua out the door , and towards her apartment as she whisper ''lead the way''.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”