Tessa Warren vs Jessica Nanami

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Jman2113
Ring Rat

Tessa Warren vs Jessica Nanami

Unread post by Jman2113 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:18 pm

"Tonight we have a submission match. First up, we got the bratty bitch you all love to hate, Tessa Warren!" Tessa came out to her music, looking annoyed at the crowd. They booed the girl, but she didn't care. She merely walked past them, ready to get this over with. She wanted to be taken more seriously. Management told her the only way for this to happen was to start fighting more regularly. That meant her, not her goons.

She climbed into the ring, going to her corner and slumping against it. "Bring out my opponent...I got way better things to do than entertain these mouthbreathing losers." Tessa said to the ref.

TiefBlau
TV-worthy

Re: Tessa Warren vs Jessica Nanami

Unread post by TiefBlau » Tue May 14, 2019 11:22 pm

It wasn't too long after Tessa made her entrance that Jessica's theme began to play over the speakers. She stepped out onto the stage area dressed in what was pretty much a schoolgirl outfit--a pink button up sweater-like top with a white blouse underneath, a red plaid skirt, loose white socks, and short boots. She took a deep breath in her excitement as she stood at the stage area, basking in the reaction she seemed to be getting from the crowd. Lots certainly liked her..overly present curves, the girl standing at an impressive 6'2" in LAW's heavyweight division--but put up here against someone of the middleweights, something that excited her still quite a bit.

She made her way down the ramp, her curves bouncingin her steps even with the outfit that she wore, a seductive grin on her face the whole time she made her way down the ramp and into the ring. She climbed the steps, walking on the apron a little before she climbed in through the middle rope, her white cotton panties showing a little with her entrance. She plant her hands on her hips, looking Tessa up and down before nodding to herself a couple times in confirmation.

"You're my opponent for the night then? I'm definitely going to have my fun with you. You'll be tapping all night if I have any say in it" She let out, snickering at her own words as she stretched herself out a little, arching her back, pushing out her large breasts a little with her actions, threatening to break the buttons on her top.

Jman2113
Ring Rat

Unread post by Jman2113 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:44 pm

Tessa looked to the ramp, seeing her opponent, disgusted. She was so obvious. The big breasts that jiggled every step and were barely contained in her clothes. And that smile...Tessa wanted to smack it off of her face. When she sized Tessa up, Tessa couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. Was this girl planning to do naughty things to her?

"Before I even lay a finger on you, know this. This body?" She pointed to her own chest. "Not your playground." Tessa told her. "So, save whatever sexual tension you have for the next tramp you fight." She scolded to Jessica, then looked at the ref. "Ring the bell." The ref called for the bell and Tessa began to circle Jessica.

TiefBlau
TV-worthy

Unread post by TiefBlau » Wed May 15, 2019 12:10 am

Jessica snickered at Tessa's words, making it clear to her that she was seemingly not very up for her antics. She raised her hands a little, nodding her head a couple times. "Oh of course! As you say! Your body is yours alone! Nothing for me clearly!" She acted off, waving her hand a couple times, shaking her head.

Finally, the bell rang, Jessica's eyes following Tessa's movements, keeping close attention to t he girl. She hummed to herself, waiting for her to near her side before she lunged out. She tried to grab at her head, attempting to pull her into a side headlock, intentionally forcing her face against the side of her breast a little if she managed it.

Jman2113
Ring Rat

Unread post by Jman2113 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 am

Tessa turned her nose up at her."Good. At least you'll be losing with some dignity, tonight." Tessa told Jessica. The snobby girl was about to strike, when Jessica lunged in, grabbing her in a side headlock. Tessa could feel the side of her foe's enormous breasts squishing into her face. She would gag if the headlock wasn't about to make her do that.

Thinking quick, she balled her fist up and plunged it into the promiscuous girls belly, hoping to free herself.
Last edited by Jman2113 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”