a date for a nymph (for animehentai)

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: a date for a nymph (for animehentai)

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:24 am

Ruby nodded as she smiled. " yeah but i dont mind if we don't go to the coasters tho Evanna i did asked you out so i would love to do things you like to do." she smiled at the girl and would look at the water rides. " one of the water rides are more relaxing then the other 4 and we can do other relaxing rides like this ones." Ruby pointed at a relaxing ride not to far away form a thrilling water ride.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:13 pm

''Think we should both do things we like so I don't mind going on one of the coasters in this park Ruby. Still I don't really want to go in any of them that make the riders go upside down''replied Evanna as she wanted both of them to go on their favorite rides in the park. Still she would just smile when her friend pointed at an relaxing ride nearby a thrilling water ride as she could not control her excitement as she pulled her fellow lightweight towards the water ride.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:12 pm

"okay not loopdy loops or corcscrews then Evanna" Ruby Smiled as they walked to one of the ride as Ruby was happen to be with Evanna and thought they where going ot have a really good time here. "which ride first then Evanna?" Ruby asked as they walked

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 pm

''YESSSSSS''cheered Evanna as she hugged Ruby at hearing that they won't go in any roller coaster that had loopy loops or corkscrews in them as she dragged her friend towards an waterride. Still once they got their she blushed as she never said where they were going as she whispered ''maybe this ride first''while pointing at the nearby waterride.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Ruby laughed a little as she saw how excited Evanna was when she said they wont get on any rides with loopy loops or corcscrews. walking with her friend Ruby would smile as she looked around and saw that they would be heading to a water ride. "oh sure that seems fun" Ruby smiled at Evanna and they would walk to the line it was still early so the line wasn't that long.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Evanna wondered what it was that made Ruby laugh as she waited until they were in line to ask that question. As while the line was not that long it would likely be another two to three minutes before they could board the ride as she asked ''so why were you laughing just now? Did you see something funny Ruby?''

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:24 pm

As they walked some people took two looks at the two. Ruby was sure that some of them might have recognized them. once in line she would blush at Evanna's question. "oh haha i-its nothing its just i thought you seemed to be really excited not to go on corcscrews or loopidy loops. " Ruby said as she laughed abit. " Some poeple that those are the best part of the roller coaster. " Ruby said being one of those peoples.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:57 pm

When she saw Ruby blush in responds to her question she wondered what the other girl had bin thinking about. As it had to be rather embarrassing if it had caused her friend to blush. Still when she heard the actual reason she was a little disappointed as she knew that a lot of people consider corkscrews and loopidy lops to be the best part of an roller coaster as she just replied back ''well I am just different from the others. Still bet you like most roller coaster fans are either a speed or adrenaline junkie''in an teasing tone.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:09 pm

"busted!" Ruby said laughing out loud. " yeah its just fun going fast and doing all kinds of turns. " Ruby said as she looked at Evanna "however i understand that some people dont like that so its no problem " Ruby smiled. the line would start moving as Ruby looked at Evanna a they could see the ride entry point.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Her fellow lightweight had an adorable laugh , and Evanna enjoyed listening to Ruby laugh as she smiled back when she heard her friend say that she understood that the Irish girl was not an fan of certain type of roller coaster. Still with the line beginning to move it seemed that they would soon be getting aboard their first right as she whisper ''so are your clothes water resistance or will you end up giving everyone a better look at your cute body''?

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”