Submission training for a champion

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
xalex
Legend

Re: Submission training for a champion

Unread post by xalex » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:58 am

Karin would keep the hold on a bit and when ducky was starting to compliment her she would blush strongly. “thank you!” she would say her cheeks slightly red at the moment. Slowly Karin would decrease the pressure on her opponent letting her out of the hold. Karin would stand there rubbing her arm. “whats up next?”
karin would whip from her tip toes back onto her feet and bakc. her eyes would be locked onto the blond woman in front of her.
"mind showing me some stuff like the sharpshooter or boston crab? a ton of wrestlers use them in law and i want to know how to get out of it..."

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:54 am

Getting released from the hold, Ducky would quickly step forwards and turn around, ready to continue things with Karin now that the girl had shown that she did indeed have the aptitude for this! And Karin herself had a few suggestions, wanting to learn about the sharpshooter and boston crab, two moves that Ducky was more than capable of teaching her!

"Alright! Those will be pretty easy to teach, so go ahead and lie down on your back!" Ducky said with a smile, waiting for Karin to do as she asked before she continued!

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:06 pm

Karin would just nod when her trainer would ask her to go down. The girl would fall backwards to the mat taking a bump onto her back and laying there looking up to the blond woman. “what is your favorite hold to use?” would Karin ask with a big smile on her face, looking happy about having a new trainings partner, maybe a new friend…

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 am

"Well, I guess if I had to pick, I'd say that it's the sharpshooter. I use it as my finisher after all!" Ducky said with a smile, before stepping forwards and reaching down to collect Karin's legs! She figured that she'd start off with the less complicated version, that being a boston crab, so she quickly tucked the girl's legs under her arms before flipping her over and sitting down on her back, locking in the boston crab!

"So this one's pretty simple! Just grab their legs, flip em over, and sit down!"

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Karin would grind her teeth as soon as the boston crab was locked in. But her training in the ring and cheerleader training beforehand made her quite flexible. She would look over her shoulder. “is that all you can do or is there more?” would Karin tease her opponent a little bit. She would try to smirk and put a face smile on her face to tease ducky a bit. She was feeling the pulling already but it wasn´t as painful as it should be.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”