Humiliation Match: Jamie Harper vs Kohaku Kamiya

Official Mixed and MvM matches take place here. Women who are in the mixed division can wrestle each other here as well.
Noob
Eternal Rookie

Re: Humiliation Match: Jamie Harper vs Kohaku Kamiya

Unread post by Noob » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:19 am

Kohaku smiled as she relished the cheers from the crowd. She would slowly sway her hips from side to side, really making sure her opponent was buried deep between her cheeks. "Mmmm there we go. Now you're where you belong~" The woman sang. She would grab her bottoms and slightly pull them up to give everyone, especially Jamie, a better view. Soon Kohaku began to bounce herself up and down atop Jamie's face. Her goal was to jostle him and keep her opponent as dazed as she could. And so she alternated between bouncing every so often, and just pressing all of her weight down to give him a bit of a smother.

Soon Kohaku noticed a bunch of kicking coming from her downed opponent. She couldn't have that continuing. "Hmmm you seem to be quite squirmy. Gonna need you to settle down." Kohaku teased as she slowly ran her hand down Jessie's body and rested it between his legs. She would grab a hold of his balls give them an ever so slight squeeze. "Or if you're reeeaallly into having it rough. I can do that too." The raven haired wrestler threatened, now holding her opponent right where she wanted him. While she wasn't about to do anything too damaging, she did intend to milk her current position for all it was worth in hopes of really humiliating her foe.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob#6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I promise I don't bite...hard

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 am

As Kohaku sat on his face, Jamie continued to squirm underneath her, though it didn't seem like the curvy woman was going to be moving from her position atop his face any time in the near future, content to smother him with her ass! And Jamie himself was struggling for air, though he didn't particularly hate the fact that his face was wedged between Kohaku's thick, cute buttcheeks, the feeling of her ass covering his face one that was nice, despite the lack of air he got! And he only would get more of that as Kohaku reached back to the back of her bottoms, tugging them up in order to give herself a wedgie, exposing more of her thick, plump rear end!

"Mmmph... mmmmmm... Mph!" Jamie gave a sudden start, however, as Kohaku reached down and grabbed hold of his balls, a clear threat coming from her as she wanted him to stop moving! So, not wanting to be stuck with his face wedged in Kohaku's ass as she also crushed his balls, Jamie would cease his movement, slightly pressing his crotch upwards into her hand in an appeasing way, while also giving her thick, pale buttcheeks a slight kiss, biding his time for now!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Now in control, Kohaku was all smiles. "Awww look how easily he's tamed." The woman announced to the crowd. She wiggled her hips and giggled as she now just tried to smother Jamie beneath her. While that was happening though it dawned on her that perhaps he couldn't give up if he was knocked out. There had to be another way to go about this of course. "Oh! I know!" She suddenly gasped, an impish grin forming on her face. She would turn her head back to Jamie before using her free hand to ruffle his hair.

Soon Kohaku would start to run her hand along Jamie's shaft, slowly teasing him. She would lift up off of him for a brief moment to give him some air only to suddenly drop back down and plop her ass back on his face. "There! Nice and comfy." She laughed. "Now lets see..." The woman started, really just having fun teasing her opponent. "You're stuck under me kissing my ass...AND you're gonna get off in front of all these people. Want to just give up now before I have to add more to the mix?" Kohaku asked. Figuring she had things more or less wrapped up by this point she was really just waiting for a tap out.
Discord - Noob#6737

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:00 am

Kohaku's plump ass was settled firmly on his face, leaving Jamie with his face wedged between those thick, pale buttcheeks, Kohaku in full control for the time being as she taunted him, prompting Jamie to give a slight grunt from under her butt! With his face buried in Kohaku's ass, Jamie was left to think of what he would do to Kohaku when he escaped from her facesit, but soon enough, the impish girl would bounce her plump ass right on his face, before reaching down to stroke Jamie along the length of his cock!

"Mmmmph! Mmmm!" Jamie's hips instinctively rose up towards Kohaku's touch, his manhood growing rock hard thanks to her stroking, as she ground her butt to his face to make him squirm! But Jamie was not ready to let this girl humiliate him to the point of quitting, and summoning up his strength, he would try and swing a leg up to slam it into her face, hoping to unseat her!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Kohaku was having the time of her life just playing to the crowd and soaking up their cheers. She was happy to tease Jamie all day if she could and didn't actually want him to burst just yet. "Hmmmm what's that? Gotta speak up loser~" She sang. The black haired wrestler would notice his hips rising and would use one hand to push them down slightly while continuing to slowly tease his growing member. Finally Kohaku would lift her lips slightly and look back at Jamie so she could actually hear what he had to say.

Moments after she looked back...WHAM! His leg smacked her right in the face. "Aaaaahhhgg!" Kohaku cried out as she was sent onto her back. She hit the mat and immediately would clutch her face in pain. "Nnnnng! That really hurt!" She whined as she turned onto her side and tried to regain her composure. Her opponent's sneaky strike had done the trick and now Kohaku was slow to recover. She soon rolled onto her front but instead of pushing up she would just lay there and groan. She just hoped that Jamie was also taking a bit to catch his breath.
Discord - Noob#6737

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 am

Despite his face being wedged firmly between Kohaku's plump cheeks, Jamie was not quite ready to just let the girl do whatever she wanted to him, and so after a moment, he would throw his leg up and hit Kohaku with a quick kick to knock her off! With Kohaku being suddenly unseated, Jamie was finally free, taking in a deep breath of air, eager to get some oxygen back in his lungs after Kohaku's ass had deprived him of any air while he was buried in it!

"Gah... Sorry cutie... but my turn on bottom was over, and I needed you up..." Jamie groaned as he rolled over onto his stomach, pushing himself up onto all fours to rise! Kohaku had similarly rolled over onto her front, but she seemed to be trying to recover and catch herself, which left her open at the current moment, something Jamie didn't wanna pass up!

"Oooh, well look at this!" Jamie said with a grin, giving Kohaku's exposed rear end a slap as he reached down, before grabbing her head and aiming to lift her up, whipping her towards the corner of the ring!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:56 pm

A bit frustrated, Kohaku let out a loud huff. "Ugh don't think I'm done with you. You're supposed to let me have my fun before ruining things." She tried to explain from the ground. Before she could rectify the situation, Jamie was up and ready to get down to business. He gave her rear a hard slap which would echo throughout the room. "Aaaahhh! HEY!" She yelled in protest as she started to rise. Her face flushed a light shade of red now but she would be sure Jamie's ass was cherry red when she was done with him.

Kohaku wasn't given a chance for any payback though and was soon grabbed and pulled up by her hair. The woman cringed and slapped at Jamie's hands but before long she was tossed right into the corner. The raven haired wrestler hit the turnbuckle with a bit of a thud and groaned as she leaned over in the corner facing out of the ring. "Guuuughhh..." Was her only response before she would turn to face her opponent with a rather pissed off scowl.
Discord - Noob#6737

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:43 am

With a big spank right to Kohaku's plump rear end, Jamie would draw a cute little squeal from the busty girl before he hauled her up and whipped her into the corner, sending Kohaku running right into the corner posts, leaving her slumped over it! However, she soon would turn around, and Jamie wanted to be ready for when she did, already starting to rush towards her as she began to spin, aiming to leap up and meet her right as she turned with a body splash in the corner, slamming himself against her!

"Sorry cutie, but I'm gonna have a bit of fun myself!" Jamie said as he came at her, attempting to squash Kohaku in the corner and crush some of the air out of her, while also hopefully causing her to slump to a seated position!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Jamie had managed to turn the tables on Kohaku quite quickly. She was stuck in the corner with nowhere to go as her opponent came crashing into her, slamming his frame hard against hers. "Aahhhhggghhh!!!" She cried out, the wind knocked right out of her. The jostled wrestler would slump down into the corner. "Nnnnng..." She groaned in a dazed state.

Right now Kohaku didn't quite believe what was happening. One moment she had Jamie practically down for the count and the next she was slammed against the corner. After shaking her head to try and regain her senses the black haired wrestler would wrap her arms over the middle rope to try and brace herself. She'd need a bit of support to try and pick herself back u to her feet after the hard impact she had just been on the business end of.
Discord - Noob#6737

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Intergender Ring”