Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:25 am

Rebecca felt good slapping Malisa as she would get slap again again and looked at the girl slapping her back. " You whore why stop at a coma why not a match were we fuck till one of cant take any more and quits why not an iquit hentai match that wont end till one of use says i quit !' Rebecca said as she would slap the girl's breast and go for and an other slap to malisa's face.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Malisa would smirk as she had once again slapped that slut as she would expect this be the end.As Rebecca would crawl back like the loser she was when she suddenly got challenged to a I quite match.Now the dark skinned girl was not going to back down as she was about to say she would accept , and fuck the bitch right out of this company when she got slapped on her breasts and got another slap to the face as she fell down saying ''you fucking sluitt''

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:39 pm

"fuck you whore... and I'm not going to leave the company even if you do win... Not that your going to win." Rebecca said as she looked at Malisa getting up and grabbed her cloths. "you wont beat me and i sure as hell wont draw form you this time. " Rebecca said a she would grab her cloths and start to leave Malisa's apartment. Rebecca wouldn't even look at the girl as she started to leave as there weren't any more words to be said between them rebecca thought. but she would say this. "and when i do win you better not leave out of shame cause of it... cause then you'd really be a fucking loser slut." Rebecca said coldly to malisa.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 am

''Please Like i would ever leave because you got a lucky win you whore''yelled Malisa back as she wondered just what it was about Rebecca that caused her to react like this.Still they would finally find out who was the best , and once she saw the other lightweight leave her room she would mutter to herself ''just hope I don't get fucked into a coma by an overload of sexual pleasure once this is all said and done''.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”