Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:55 am

"ugh nnghnn shut up you shorty!" Rebecca cried out as she looked at Malisa as the girl looked angry but she didn't care what the girl was thinking or felt as she wanted to beat her and leave her behind. " Im a slut your a short slut shorty whore shorty bitch chibi skank!" Rebecca yelled out as she was tired of this girl

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:01 am

''I am not short''growled Malisa as she would crawl towards her as she would find herself face to face with Rebecca as she yelled ''i dare you to call me that again you slut''.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:42 am

Rebecca smirked at Malisa a she would glare at the girl still as she looked very mad. "oh dare you call you what?" shorty short stack little slut?" Rebecca teased as she would do a funny face at Malisa. " whats wrong short bitch?" Rebecca asked with a smirk.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:29 pm

''Argggggg you're death''screamed Malisa as the other wrestler continued to keep calling her short.Well actually she called her that using 4 different words , and using one of those words twice as she would leap forward as she attempts to tackle her down as she yelled ''shut up''as she tried to strangle her.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 am

Rebecca stuck her tongue out at malisa and would narrow her eyes. " I am not dead but i'll be sure to make sure you wont treat me with such disrespect!" Rebecca said as she lunge at the girl as well and met in the middle of the room. "Bitch what you going to do huh huh?" Rebecca said she tired to hold her ground.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 pm

AS both lightweights collided as they lunged at each other while trying to become the one who ends up on top.As the dark skinned girl was furious with Rebecca as she growled ''once I knock you out I will throw you out of my apartment naked''as she was able to hold her ground , but was unable to force the other lightweight onto her back for now.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:36 pm

"good luck knocking me out! after im done with you i'm going to write Rebecca's short slut on your face so you will always know who beat you! and that your a short slut!" Rebecca cried out as she would try to push Malisa on her back. "go down you shorty whore!" Rebecca said as she knew how much Malisa hated being called short.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:55 pm

''Please who going to believe you beat me without witnesses Bitch.As I can kick your pathetic ass here or in the ring , and next time we face off I am not going to stop till you beg for mercy you fucking whore''screamed Malisa in responds to being called short as she would be able to hold her ground as she would attempt to slap the girl in her face.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:10 am

"i dont need anyone to believe me that i beat you as long as you know i beaten you i dont care1" Rebeccca said a she groaned form a slap to the face. " Bitch! when we fight again I'll be sure to fuck you even after you passed out i wont stop till you submit to me !" Rebecca said as she slapped Malisa. Rebecca glared at Malisa.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Malisa would smirk as she had gotten a slap in as she listen to the other lightweight talk about how she did not feel the need to have anyone watching them.Since all that mattered was beating her , but that seem to have chanced when she slapped her as she just smirked until she got slapped in return as she yelled ''you fucking slut.How dare you slap me as I was just going to make you beg me to stop.Now I am not going to stop until I fucked you into a coma the next time we meet in an ring''
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”