Annette Tatsumi vs Ducky Williams

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
LowDefinition
TV-worthy
Has thanked: 0

Re: Annette Tatsumi vs Ducky Williams

Unread post by LowDefinition » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Annette cried out in pain as her body was bent backwards from a camel clutch by Ducky. She tried to fight off the submission hold, but in the way she's in right now... Her moves would be very minimal on her road towards the ropes. But this is nothing, not when the fight is just beginning.

Annette would feel that the hold lighten up a bit as Ducky moved one of her hands to grope on to Annette's breast. Seeing this opportunity, as Ducky groped her breast, she would suddenly have the strength to crawl sideways, her arm flailing to find the rope. Hoping that she could reach the ropes before Ducky would continue her assault on Annette's spine!
I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:59 am

Smirking as she taunted Annette in return, Ducky was able to get a big handful of the blonde girl's breasts, as she stretched the bigger blonde's back out in the hold! However, while Ducky was able to fondle Annette as revenge for her earlier breast smother, this did allow the bigger girl an easier time in getting to the ropes, the figure beneath her moving in one quick motion to grab the ropes and break the hold!

"Hmmm... fine! You're lucky that you made it to the ropes, I was looking forward to getting in a little more payback!" Ducky said with a grin, standing up off of the blonde girl and allowing Annette to get up and move away! The smaller blonde would back up and give her opponent some space, bounding up and down on the balls of her feet, keeping herself amped up for when she faced off with Annette again!

LowDefinition
TV-worthy

Unread post by LowDefinition » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:58 am

Annette kept gripping the ropes as Ducky moved away from her. Taking her moment on the mat to recover she turned her head to face Ducky. "The match's just beginning you know. I mean... You know..." She said as she slowly stand up using the help of the ropes. She however smiled throughout her recovery.

"There's more to that." She said while she adjusts herself, moving her body around slightly. "And I don't mean you having your way with me" She laughed afterwards, making friendly banters on her competition is always kind of her thing. "But enough kidding around, we're still in a match don't we?" She said as she gets back on her fighting stance.

"How about you show me the initiative this time around?" She gestured towards Ducky as if challenging her to make her move first.

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:48 am

With Ducky giving her foe a chance to recover, the larger blonde would take a few minutes to get her breath back, after suffering in a submission, before finally rising up to her feet, a smile on her face as she turned to talk to the blonde. Ducky would grin as she heard Annette speaking, the smaller girl always down to engage in a bit of teasing with her foes, having already figured out that Annette was quite the playful one, with Ducky ready to reciprocate it all!

"Well, that was just a taste. Though once I'm done, all you're gonna be tasting is these lips. For about... three seconds!" Ducky said with a grin, making reference to Annette's kiss on Ducky earlier, and promising to repay the favor! However, Annette was simply waiting there, gesturing for Ducky to make the first move! So make it she would!

Approaching Annette, Ducky would try to get as close as she could, before darting forwards, aiming to raise her leg and deliver a quick kick to Annette's stomach, trying to catch her by surprise and wind her!

LowDefinition
TV-worthy

Unread post by LowDefinition » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:16 am

Annette watches on Ducky's movement carefully as she made her approach. Being on defense, she would rather have a way to counter instead of getting countered. She thought of any possible moves that Ducky would do and find out ways to counter them...

And as Ducky darted forward and raised her leg. Annette quickly moves aside and grabs Ducky's hand! Pulling her arm back and locking it with a simple but effective arm wrench! She would then pull Ducky up close, with her front against Ducky's back! Quickly using her other arm to wrap onto Ducky's neck!

Keeping a nice firm hold, Annette would playfully sniffs on Ducky's hair. "Mmm, got a nice fragrant going there~ What brand of shampoo did you use?" Annette asked casually as she had Ducky on a combination of standing sleeper hold and an armlock!

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:46 am

With Ducky being the first one to act, the smaller blonde would rush towards Annette, raising her foot in order to kick the girl in the stomach, only to find her foot being caught before she could connect with the strike! Ducky's eyes widened a little bit, but she couldn't do much as Annette quickly maneuvered into position, grabbing ahold of Ducky's arm and twisting it painfully, before wrapping an arm around Ducky's neck, trapping her with both a sleeperhold and an armlock!

"Nnngh! Rrrgh, don't get- Hey!" Ducky cried out as she felt Annette lean forwards to sniff her hair, the bigger blonde girl clearly taunting Ducky as she held the girl hostage!

"Don't worry... nnngh... I'll make sure to tell you... after I beat you!" Ducky hissed, squirming and wriggling, trying her best to make sure that Annette can't keep a good grip on her!

LowDefinition
TV-worthy

Unread post by LowDefinition » Thu May 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Annette rolled her eyes as Ducky squirmed under her hold, she just wanted to know the brand of shampoo her opponent used. It smelt nice... "Oh come on... Just tell me already~ Could always use a different smell anyway." She tried to keep her grip on Ducky. She realized that she's in a match, and of course... If she couldn't keep her grip...

Then grab another! Annette then latches her legs onto Ducky's waist! Locking her waist, she drag Ducky down to the mat and brought the fight back down! "How about it? Still don't want to tell me what your shampoo brand is?" She taunted once more, keeping the other blonde from moving around!

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Fri May 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Squirming in Annette's hold, Ducky did her best to try and get away from the bigger blonde girl, but it seemed hopeless as suddenly, Annette would leap up and wrap her legs around Ducky's waist, yanking the blonde backwards onto the mat! Ducky gave a slight cry as she was dragged down to the mat, landing with a thud on top of Annette, groaning and squirming against the bigger blonde girl, though it seemed that her opponent had her locked down tight, intent on continuing her line of questioning!

"Nnnngh... I'll tell you about it... after I beat you!" Ducky hissed as she squirmed and wriggled in Annette's grasp, trying her best to wiggle and slide free, though for an abundantly curvy girl like herself, it seemed like it would be quite an uphill battle!

LowDefinition
TV-worthy

Unread post by LowDefinition » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Annette kept her grip tight as Ducky squirmed around. Such persistence that was shown by Ducky, makes her want to move into another kind of hold... She would then let go of her grip and immediately roll Ducky over!

Not letting her fully roll around, Annette held Ducky before making a full roll while pulling Ducky's arm under her armpit and lock her in a half nelson while also pressing herself against Ducky's body to prevent her from moving around. Planting her hand well near Ducky's other arm's elbow joint to prevent her from moving her other arm. Holding her in something that was called the Sugar Hold.

"Very persistent aren't we?" Annette said as she applies some made her hold firm. Her free hand trails over Ducky's hip and work over to her upper body. "Well, other than your nice hair smell... I could use a little payback~" She reaches over to Ducky's breasts and gives it a firm squeeze. "Mm, big and firm. Just like mine." She taunted as she kept squeezing and keeping Ducky's upper body from moving around.

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:00 am

With Ducky trapped by the larger blonde, there wasn't much she could do when Annette began to shift the two of them around, rolling Ducky in order to get a firm grasp on the bombshell's arms, tucking them under her own to trap her in a tight half nelson, stopping Ducky from using her arms! From there, Annette continued her taunting the of the smaller girl by slowly bringing her free hand up, beginning to massage and grope Ducky's chest, getting some measure of revenge against her for the fondling earlier!

"Nnngh... better enjoy them now... they're going on your face when I get out of this!" Ducky threatened, though she seemed to be awfully stuck in her current position, her struggling and squirming only moving her body against Annette's! While she wanted to break out and turn the tables, it seemed like she was going to be stuck in her current position, trapped with Annette fondling her boobs, until the larger blonde girl decided that she would release her!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”