Lucy against the jungle's pride Cathy

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Rougue
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: Lucy against the jungle's pride Cathy

Unread post by Rougue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Lucy didn't know if her opponent was just joking or a complete idiot. The bluenette had to suppress her laughter because of Cathy's offer. The bluenette would play along for now in case Cathy was really serious about her offer.

"Well, that is a really tough choice I have to make there. I mean play with your breasts sounds good but the things you want from me aren't really that easy to take you to know."
Lucy would play along and would let it look like she would really think about her opponent's offer for a bit.

"Alright, Cathy. Just because I like you and find you really sympathetic I agree. I will give you so many hugs you want when you allow me to play with your two siblings."
Lucy would say. If Cathy really would say yes and let the bluenette have her way with her breasts could this match get an unexpected but not less enjoyable turn.

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Cathy tilts her head to the side and gives a curious but excited look and answers, " I accept!" Gives a wide smile then suddenly lets go of her hug from around Lucy's midsection and attempted to grab her head and pull lucy's head into her her bust and shifting her weight trying to pull Lucy down to the ground

Rougue
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Rougue » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:32 am

Lucy thought that no person could be that much of an idiot. On the other hand, there were a lot of people who just wanted themselves to get dominated by others. The bluenette just wasn't sure what kind of person her opponent was. According to her behavior, Lucy tould think that her opponent is just not even close to being smart.

As Cathy said she accepted she grabbed Lucy's head and pulled the bluenette head onto her chest. Then bluenette was pulled down on the ground together with her opponent. She didn't fight back or anything else because Lucy still wanted to play along with her opponent and slowly turn her on until she could defeat her.

"I gotta say it really is hard to negotiate with you. I am however happy that we could reach a conclusion."
Lucy would say kinda friendly before she would grab with one hand her opponent's bra and pull him down. Afte that she would grab with both hands her opponent's chest and start to grope them a bit.

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am

"me too" as Cathy replied then Lucy unhooked her very loose bra to reveal Cathy Breast, the air felt good to her breast being relieved of their prision then suddenly feels Lucy come in close and gropes both of them

"AHHHH-MMMM-mmmm" as a moan slips out surprised on how good that felt to her then Cathy's instincts kicked in and since Lucy was with her on the ground with her and close to her body, Cathy suddenly throws her legs up and quickly wraps them around Lucy and applies a snug to progressingly light squeeze. "as promised you play with me, I get to play with you" as a small giggle slips out and waits for Lucy's reaction,

Rougue
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Rougue » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 am

Cathy moaned quite fast as Lucy groped her breasts. The bluenette thought that when she moans already from just a bit groping the fight will be over in no time. However, Lucy couldn't celebrate just yet. The fight was still going and no one could tell what her opponent might do. It was especially hard for Lucy to predict her opponent since for her Cathy was a special case.

She almost forgot the end of her bargain as Cathy put her legs around Lucy's and started to squeeze. It wasn't pretty strong but Lucy thought that it could get annoying when her opponent would strengthen her hold.
"Please Cat. I never forget a deal I made with a hottie like you."
The bluenette would say while trying to flirt with her opponent.
"If I remember correctly you said that you also want me to give you one. So if you want I can also start now to hug and squeeze you instead of playing with this lovely ladies of yours."
Lucy would try to convince her opponent to end the scissor or not putting any more strength into it.

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:23 am

Cathy felt the warm body beat from the hot woman between her thighs and applied a little more pressure as she though about what was asked, Cathy thought about it and as she thought her insticts had her tighten her legs with each exhale, then she lets up the scissor hold and slowly unhooks the girl from her potential deadly grip.

"how could I say no to such a pretty face" Cathy says with a smile "if my wild side would have taken over you would have been in a lot of trouble there, but I am not in the mood to be too wild unless you want me to be." As Cathy says with a small whisper toward the end of her sentence as well as a small purr escapes her lips.

Rougue
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Rougue » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:42 pm

As Cathy strengthen her hold Lucy made a small groan because of the pain. She still tried to keep her cool not letting her opponent see any signs of weakness from the bluenette. Then, however, Cathy ended the scissor around Lucy's stomach. She wouldn't know why but Lucy would try to be prepared for anything.

Lucy listened to her opponent. Perhaps this one didn't have "the jungles pride" for nothing as her title. The bluenette smiled after Cathy finished her talking to reply.
"You are a fast one aren't you. We just met and you wanted to get wild right away. At least invite me to a cup of coffee at first."
The bluenette would say jokingly. Then she would look straight at her opponent's face and with her index fingers, she would slowly poke Cathy's nipples while smiling at her.
"Maybe later we can go wild if you want to?"

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Cathy lets out a small maon as her nipples is touched again "mmm-m-mm" she twitches a little then decides she is tired of being on her back and leans up to grab Lucy and shifts her weight to roll the girls to reverse their positions as Cathy sits up on her knees with her bust hanging out clearly for Lucy to see.

Then Cathy looks down at one of Lucy's exposed legs, " you seem to love my bust, i will let you in on a secret, I been eyeing your legs sweetheart" then Cathy slowly runs her finger along Lucy"s left leg, from her calf to her thigh then looks atthe lovely blue haired girl to see her reaction.

Rougue
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Rougue » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 am

After Lucy poked her opponent's nipples it seemed to trigger something in Cathy. The bluenette was suddenly turned on her back as Cathy shifted their weights to roll them over.
"Ieek."
Lucy shrieked as she found herself suddenly on her back. This position, however, wasn't that bad. Cathy couldn't do a scissor against Lucy and she was still able to reach her opponent's breasts.

"Well, how could I just ignore such a good pair."
Lucy would say and then let out a small moan as Cathy runs her fingers along the bluenette's left leg. Then she would give her a smirk.
"Mhmm. If you like my legs Cat then do you want to experience how they feel."
After Lucy would say that her hands would reach out again and grab her opponent's breasts again to squeeze them lightly.

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 am

Cathy let's out a another small maon as Lucy massages the jungle goddess breast. "mmmmmm-how your legs feel? that sounds like a fun idea!" Cathy eyes sparkle in the in the lights and little curious how Lucy will show Cathy how her legs feel.

as the blue hair woman continues to massage Cathy's breast, Cathy also returns the favor by switching from the left leg to the right leg and run her hand lightly along Lucy's leg.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”