yoko vs Haley standard match

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: yoko vs Haley standard match

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:50 am

Haley would groan in pain as she looked Yoko. "ugh ouf!" haley whined when even punched yoko sent her hit its mark as she nearly fell to her knees but stayed on her feet just enough to look at Yoko. "ugh sure i will.... you make sure to take it all in as well. " Haley said as she winced her belly already so sore. IF anything after this match Haley might have to put ice on her belly in order sooth the pain she was feeling.

Haley would smile at little getting Yoko to spit saliva as well . she would send an other punch at Yoko hoping to do it this time as she Dug her fist as deep as it could into the girl's belly. At the same time Yoko sent an rather powerful punch as well but added a bit of twisting in it as Haley coughed hard. That last punch would do it for Haley as she feel onto her knees holding her stomach. "ugh damn it...." haley coughed as she held her stomach. "guess you won that ....." Haley said as she let in and out a few deep breaths to relax the pain on her abs

ragaz
Pre-Show

Unread post by ragaz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:22 am

After Yoko spat out some saliva, both girls sent a punch at each other at the same time. UGGRRRRGH! Yoko groaned out when Haley dug her fist the deepest she has up to this point. Yoko's legs felt wobbly and her body folded quite a bit, but she managed to keep herself standing. On the other hand, the opponent wasn't so lucky as Yoko saw Haley on her knees holding onto her stomach.

Heh, don't be upset, you did well. Yoko would start petting Haley on the head, caressing her hair. I've went toe to toe with someone who specialized in this, so don't take it too personally. Yoko would then crouch right next to Haley, wrap her arms around the opponent's back and arms and lift her up to her feet. Then Yoko would sqeeze on that waist, locking Haley in a bearhug, putting more pressure on that belly, squeezing it between Yoko's grip and her abs. Let me know if you can't continue, but if you can, then don't give up. Yoko would kind of warn, yet encourage the girl, not wanting to hurt her more than she should.
Sloth's Harem

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:12 am

Haley would growl a little almost in a cute manner but would look at Yoko who tried to encourage her about her attempt. "heh well if she specialized in that then she might be a bad overall wrestler..." Haley stuck her tongue out at Yoko before feeling the the girl start to squeeze her in a bear hug. " ugh damn it!" Haley whined while trapped in the bear hug.

Haley would squirm in Yoko's grasp as she tried to get free of the girl grip but now luck. "Ugh thanks but I'm going to win..." Haley say and tried to headbutt the girl in the side hoping to get her to let go. "come on let go of me...." Haley growled trying her best to get free.
Last edited by Dragonofdarkness on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ragaz
Pre-Show

Unread post by ragaz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Hahaha! I don't intend to argue with you, but i'd love to see you tell her that in her face. The reaction would be glorious. Yoko burst in laughter when Haley badmouthed the Belly Queen.

As Yoko locked Haley in a bearhug nicely and put her through a bit of pain, the sexy girl jumped into action, delivered a headbutt to Yoko's head. Aaah! Yoko shouted out upon her head being hammered by another head, rocking her head backwards. The hold loosened a bit, but Yoko refused to let go and instead Yoko would shoot her head back in there, smashing it against Haley's, returning the headbutt. Akh! Yoko winced in pain and grit her teeth again, feeling a bit of liquid trickle down her forehead and face. The blow had an effect on both sides and the hold loosened a bit more. Girl, if i wanted to let you go, then i wouldn't have bothered locking you in a bearhug in the first place. Now, then... Yoko answered and stepped forward before dropping to the ground onto Haley's back. That is because if Yoko didn't do this, Haley might've very well escaped the hold. Now Yoko would at least be on top of her opponent.
Sloth's Harem

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:31 am

Haley would squirm in Yoko's arms as she groan and tired to head butt the girl. she managed to get her head butt in but then yoko would head butt her back as Haley groan a little. " ugh well if i want to make enamies i would but im not interested in that just yet. " Haley groan and would slam her head into Yoko again hoping get her to let go.

haley would feel Yoko pull her up to her feet and then would push her back onto the ground wiht Yoko on top of her. "ugh damn ...." Haley said a she tried to keep squirming under the bigger girl. haley didn't like that she was being pushed around rather easily. "Get off of me!" Haley yelled a little more then annoyed.

ragaz
Pre-Show

Unread post by ragaz » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:45 am

Yoko crashed down on top of Haley against the ground, still holding her in the bearhug, having her abs press against Haley's. Yoko would rest her forehead on top of Haley's forehead, to keep her from more headbutts. Some blood would trickle down onto Haley's head from Yoko's forehead. Fans were cheering for both sides equally. Half of them encouraged the sexy little girl to fight back, while the other half wanted to see Yoko dominate the smaller girl, which was what Yoko had in mind, as she'd focus on tightening the bearhug to try wear the girl out.
Heh, and why would i do that? Would you get off me if i asked you to? Yoko answered to Haley's possibly unintentional request, since many people ask their opponents to let go, while being fully aware that they wouldn't and it would make no sense for them to let go.
Sloth's Harem

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:44 am

Haley grunted as she was pinned down fully. She needed to get the girl off her and to get out of the bear hug. "ugh damn it...." Haley said as she looked at Yoko thinking of a way but didn't know if it was appropriate. "hey i dont know if your one of those girls but This is all i got...." Haley said as she licked Yoko's lips. She was thinking it was 50/50 shot that yoko would ignore the lick nad lick back or would get mad about the lick. Haley had no idea what kind of girl yoko was as she would squirm more adn more in the girl's arms getting abit weared down. Haley would have kissed the girl but this was a real match not a hentai match.

ragaz
Pre-Show

Unread post by ragaz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:47 am

Yoko had Haley under control, their foreheads pressed against each other. Yoko's breasts pressed and rubbed against the smaller girl's as their bellies did too, due to Yoko's bearhug, slowly squeezing the life out of Haley's midsection. Then suddenly, Yoko felt a sudden and quite an arousing sensationon her lips as Haley licked them.

The audience approved, of course, firing off whistles at the two women. Well, if Haley wanted that, Yoko didn't mind and would respond in kind, lowering her face to Haley's slowly and then kissing the girl with her lips, sucking on them. The kiss would last a couple of seconds before Yoko would place her cheek against the smaller girl's and whisper into her ear with a quite erotic tone. Maybe after the match... Just you and me... followed by a peck of Yoko's lips on her neck. Yoko wanted to have Haley something to look forward to.
Sloth's Harem

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:26 am

Haleys only way out to get out of the bear hug was shattered into a million pieces when Yoko just smiled and kissed her back even kissing her ear and whispered some hot words into Haley's ear. "ugh mmmm maybe.... I thought you were one of those girls that don't resort to hentai in matches..." haley said as she would start to kiss Yoko as the crowd cheered loudly and would take photos of the girls kissing. Haley would arch her back trying to get the girl to fall of her and release her of the bear hug. "mmmm.." Haley moaned as she was getting worn down.

ragaz
Pre-Show

Unread post by ragaz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:59 am

Yoko would break the kiss for a bit to the crowd's disappointment .
Heh, did you forget that you're the one who kissed me? I just responded in kind and... Yoko would then lean in next to Haley's ear again. I've offered to resolve this matter in private. Yoko then got back to kissing the girl in the lips and moaning a bit in it.

Yoko got slightly lost herself in the pleasure of kissing the small girl to the crowd's excitement, but that caused Yoko to lose focus and it gave a chance for Haley to buckle herself up, throwing Yoko off of her to the side as Red would lay on her back next to the small sexy girl and would breathe heavily for a moment, trying to regain her breath. What, you didn't like my hug? Yoko would jokingly ask her opponent.
Sloth's Harem

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”