Aphrodite reborn meets a Newbie (for Cathy)

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
anime_hentaifighter
Icon

Aphrodite reborn meets a Newbie (for Cathy)

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Cyrena was pissed as her debut match had gone terrible as she was in an hurry to get dressed as she stepped inside the locker room.After a few seconds the brunette would step out the locker room wearing her wrestling attire which consists of an orange skirt with a white piece of cloth to hide her sex from sight , a orange and white tanktop and a pair of orange cloves while she wore sneakers rather then wrestling boots for the occasion.

As she stepped into the gym while carrying a towel over her shoulder , and a bottle of water in her hand as she made her way to the treadmill. After stepping on the treadmill Cyrena would turn the machine on as she would start her workout as she hoped nobody would bring up her defeat against that Persian slut who just managed to get lucky.Still at least here she could work out her anger , and hopefully without running into anyone who would bring up her defeat.
CyrenaShow

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:08 am

Cathy walks into the gym, peering around the gym looking for a sandbag to practice her kick and punch combos on, dressed in her jungle attire that she made herself and sandel made with vines. As the jungle woman peers through the gym in search of a bag she suddenly hears a bit of grumbling coming for the corner and notices it was Cyrena that seems to be very eveloped in her workout. Cathy curious and wide eyed runs up to the girl, Cathy oblvious to what Cyrena was so worked up about says "hello Cyrena! It is a shame you lost your debut match, you came so close! Also I am sensing a lot of anger from you would you like a sparring dummy to help take ou t some of that anger?" As Cathy turns her head to the side slightly and stares at Cyrena with her big blue eyes

Cathy
Last edited by shadowcathy on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

anime_hentaifighter
Icon

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:10 pm

Cyrena was not even on the treadmill for even an minute before someone would start to talk to her , and bring up the one thing she did not want to hear.Turning her head to the left she would see it was an rather sexy black haired woman in an jungle themed attire as she had to admit she looked hot.Then she would hear the offer as she would reply ''well who cared how close it was since I still lost.However are you serious in your offer , and what kind of sparring match would you like to do''?

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:51 am

Cathy replied "yes! I was serious with my offer, I can sense the frustration and anger you are feeling soo I want to help you out! " as Cathy says with a smile " The kind of match that is a good question, something that requires a lot of stress relieving, maybe a submission or regular sparring match? Do you have any suggestions Cyrena?" as cathy tilts her head to the side again and looks at Cyrena outfit body up and down, ponders to herself how did Cyrena lose her body looks extremely toned!

anime_hentaifighter
Icon

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:39 pm

''You do know what my specialty is right as I love to work of my frustration and anger on you.Still have the feeling your not ready for a match like that so I will take you up on your suggest to do a little sparring.Shall we go find an empty ring we can use''replied Cyrena as she would check out the other woman , and wondered if she would be another rival in her attempt to become the best in the hentai division.

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:54 pm

"yes a sparring match sounds good to me, it will help us both out, I will learn and achieve more experience and you getto relieve some stress! I think there is a ring available in the next room." Cathy completely oblivious to what Cyrena was thinking and tilts her head from the left to the right with her figure on her chin thinking of the location of the ring.

anime_hentaifighter
Icon

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:27 am

''Wait does she not know what my specialty is? Well if that the case then I am going to enjoy myself ''thought the brunette as she would search for a empty ring alongside Cathy.After a few seconds she would spot one as she would grab what gear she had with her which was just an bottle of water , and a towel as she pointed towards the empty ring.''How about we use that one , and shall we agree to doing my specialty match , but with submission rules Cathy''as she hoped to show the jungle themed girl she should not even think of competing in the hentai division of LAW.

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:49 am

Cyrena spots the empty ring and pokes it out to Cathy as Cathy listened to the match rules " A submission type match, sounds fun!" in the back of her head does not know what the special rules are but figures just to go along with it knowing there are several different types of matches and the more diverse to expierience the better as Cathy notices a small smile from Cyrena and thinks to herself at least she seems like she is getting into the practice! Cathy then walks to the vacant ring and slides in slowly and takes a position.

anime_hentaifighter
Icon

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:59 pm

As both wrestlers got inside the ring the brunette would stare into Cathy's eyes as she would do some stretching.Taking an deep breath she would then say ''well then we are in agreement.Still think your tough agreeing to a hentai submission match just like that.Especially against the legendary Aphrodite reborn''as some in the gym would laugh at hearing that a one even said ''that's true she an legendary loser''

shadowcathy
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by shadowcathy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 pm

"I do not know about tough, I am just curious and a way to satisfy my curiousness is to experience a match like this! Aphrodite? I remember that name from reading a book in my rescuer's library" Cathy looks up in the air and exclaim "Goddess of beauty! Well you do match the part but where I am from there is no gods or goddess and I was the I guess you could say goddess of the jungle?" Cathy hears someone say the legendary loser and looks over to that person with a animalistic glare "Hey! that is not nice" giving an animalistic growl towards the audiaence then she turns back to her bublely look towards Cyrena, Cathy gave some thought on the match clause amd finally figured out the rules in her head clearly and looks at Cyrena seductively and gives a giggle.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”