LowDefinition's High Definition Girls

Here, you can post your collective roster so that your list of characters can be all in one place. Users are encouraged to link to their roster pages in their signatures.
LowDefinition
Ring Rat
Has thanked: 0

LowDefinition's High Definition Girls

Unread post by LowDefinition » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Notes :
- I may be slow at times, but I'll make sure I can finish our threads
- Unless noted, they're free for any matches.
- Yes, I do notice that I need to finish writing most of my girls' history, blame my procrastination for that.
- I may disappear, but before I do, I will try to make sure to tell beforehand and estimate how long till I return.

Heavyweights

Kanata Yamamoto

A veteran wrestler who is reluctant to reveal her past of hardcore matches. Available for any kind of matches except Hentai. Also available for mixed division

Middleweights

Haruka Tatsumi

The younger half of the half sister pair. Overconfident of herself, but easily embarassed. Available for any matches except Hardcore. Also available for mixed division.

Annette Tatsumi

The older half of the half sister pair. Her confidence is almost similar to her younger sister but she had the skills to back it up. Available for any matches. Also available for mixed division.

Tenshi 'Angel' Tachibana

A physically strong wrestler, likes to mess with her opponent. Though she had a rather violent sadistic side in her. Available for any matches, also available for mixed division.

Lightweights

Patricia 'Pengy' Wilson

A young girl who have an obsession towards penguins. Available for any matches except hardcore. Not available for mixed division

Yuzuha Takamiya

A tough girl who grows up doing backyard hardcore wrestling. Available for any matches except Hentai, also available for Mixed Division

Tag Teams
DDT - Danger Double TatsumisShow
Double the trouble with the sisters paired up. They aim for the tag team glory. Available for any matches, also available for mixed division.
Click here for the team page.
Last edited by LowDefinition on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Roster Pages”