Tit for Tat - Jess and Ducky Training Time!

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
SubtleRoar
TV-worthy

Re: Tit for Tat - Jess and Ducky Training Time!

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 pm

*It appeared as though, for a brief fleeting moment in time, the ardent plea's of the blonde were beginning to resonate with the furious farmer. She needed to get control of herself- This esoteric feeling of raw, unfettered power was beginning to consume her entirely, and in her darkest hour, had swallowed her up whole. She was on the brink of coming to her senses, when a sudden, sharp pain shot through her back slot.* "GGRAAAWWAAH!" *And in an instant, any and all notion of personal recovery vanished.*

"A..ARE YA'LL FUCKIN BONKERS?!" *Her hands flailing backwards in a desperate effort to prohibit Ducky from continuing to exploit Jess's nonexistent defenses from behind, Jess chomped on her teeth and began would gnash her pearly whites in an apoplectic fashion. Her breathing constrained by the unprecedented anguish traveling through her lower region, Jess attempted to wriggle sideways to shake the plucky blonde off of her.*

"I..I AIN'T NEVAH FORGIVIN YAH FER THIS, YAH LITTLE PRICK!" *Jess belligerently hollered, tears nearly streaming down her cheeks from the overwhelming torment she was suffering through. Regardless of how livid she was however, Ducky was in the driver's seat, and Jess was exhausting every, limited option available to her in order to change that, as fruitless as that seemed.*

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:37 am

Speaking genuinely to her friend, Ducky would attempt to get through Jess, but was not willing to stop what she was doing, still going through with her plan to make Jess see the light, even if it meant that she would have to beat her down and submit her before that would happen! But now, she was simply focused on trying to get the redhead to reach back, trying to make this happen by mimicking what Kat had done to her, reaching down Jess's jeans to grab her underwear, and wrenching hard!

Jess's panties immediately were yanked up incredibly far, leaving the girl with quite the uncomfortable wedgie, the silk of her underwear sticking out the back of her jeans quite humorously. However, her screams were not as humorous, screaming out and writhing as her panties were surely turned into a thong, wedged far up her ass by Ducky as she reached back to fix this. However...

"No! I want you to listen to me! And if that means I have to hold you hostage while I talk some sense into you, then so be it!" The blonde girl said, not allowing Jess to fix her underwear as she grabbed the redhead's wrists, now trapping all of her limbs as she pulled them back, finally complete with the setup of her hold! And with one final tug, Ducky would suddenly roll back onto her back, yanking Jess up into the air, looking to lock the cowgirl in a brutal romero special hold, torturing her limbs as she held her aloft!

SubtleRoar
TV-worthy

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:46 pm

*As tears continued to flow from her hazel eyes, Jess's only view was of the ceiling above her- It wasn't quite as panoramic as she had wanted it to be, but given her current situation, she wasn't in any type of position to bargain for a new one. Her body began tensing up on her; initially, she wondered if it was due to her muscles being constrained against her will. However, this wasn't the first time she had been caught in such a wickedly devastating submission and lived to tell the tale- Perhaps Jess was beginning to have second thoughts? Perhaps her malice was starting to subside?*

"GGRRH! L..Listen tah this!" *Her commanding response managed to deftly dispel any chance of reconciliation however, as her congenital strength continued to remain ever-present, even while she was completely and utterly helpless while Ducky forced her to listen to such drivel.* "WE. AIN'T. FRIENDS!" *Such animosity rattled the corners of the ring, as her response reverberated across the empty corridors of the arena. If Ducky hadn't gotten the message before, she certainly did now.*

"Jess's struggling insinuated into a slightly more advantageous position, allowing her to rock her taut body sideways, but still immobilized within Ducky's ruthless submission.* "Y..Ya'll always had everythin handed to yah! Oooh, look at me, I'm just so damn purty! People give me everythang I want without even havin tah WORK FOR IT!" *Those last, few words had a deliberate amount of ire sprinkled onto them, accentuating just why the affable Jess seemed to have converted over to a more sinister side.*

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:08 am

Wrenching hard on Jess's body, the blonde was ruthless with her application of the hold, pushing her limbs as far forwards as they could go, bending her to the fullest extent that she could in the brutal hold. Ducky knew that Jess had to be feeling the strain, and she was a bit concerned, knowing that the cowgirl was always one to keep going if she were in a tough spot. Ducky simply hoped that should Jess take too much damage, she would still tap, despite how riled up she was currently.

But, much to her chagrin, the next words that came from Jess's mouth were not that of understanding, but of malice and anger, directed at Ducky in a way that it felt like a personal attack! One that, while the blonde was a bit sad about, made her quite angry! Furious, in fact!

"Excuse you!? Don't you tell me that I don't know what hard work is! I trained every single day since I was a child for this! I was the fat nerd that everyone laughed at for liking wrestling! And you're gonna tell me I didn't work for this!? You have no idea what kind of work I've put in to get here! NONE!" Ducky cried out, Jess having hit quite the sore spot with her comment, the blonde bombshell beginning to bounce the cowgirl in the hold, now simply looking to cause as much agony as she could!

SubtleRoar
TV-worthy

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:43 am

"GGRRH! F..FUCK..Y..YA'LL!" Her belligerent tone remained unwavering, as the agonizing pain that rolled throughout her body continued to strain every pore of Jess's exerted frame. However, through the unimaginable pain she managed to retain some semblance of her wrestling acumen; unbeknownst to Ducky, she hadn't adequately secured Jess's legs while keeping such a tight grip around her wrists. This presented a small window of escape for the otherwise hopeless situation Jess found herself stuck in, and she would desperately strive to capitalize on such a golden opportunity.*

"A..and t..this is why..y..you'll NEVAH compare tah me!" *With a triumphant cry, Jess coiled her legs inward and lurched forward, managing to momentarily breaking free from Ducky's dastardly hold. As she did so, gravity did what it does best- It dropped the scarlet southerner directly on top of the vulnerable nerd, rump first.* "THUNK!" *Went Jess's corpulent posterior, as it seemed to be a perfect fit to sit upon Ducky's unusually cozy face, but not before she snatched her pink-framed spectacles and casually tossed them outside of the arena.*

"Aheukheuk, seems like yer not completely useless aftah all; that face'a yers is quite the comfy seat~" *Her ruthless mockery of the buxom blonde's unorthodox situation only compounded her humiliation, as Jess began to find herself right at home in her newfound, dominant position. Just too pour salt upon the freshly created wound, Jess would begin to gyrate her plump posterior against Ducky's face, effectively smushing it between Jess's supple cheeks.*
Last edited by SubtleRoar on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:01 am

Bouncing her foe up and down mercilessly in the hold, Ducky was merciless to this girl that had taunted her and tormented her so, her former friend having seemingly gone far enough that Ducky was seeing red, blinded with anger, something that rarely happened to the girl. However, things were not as secure as the blonde thought they were, as in just a second Jess would suddenly kick her legs out, freeing the from their position of being tied up by Ducky's the cowgirl escaping!

"What the- AUGH!" Ducky gasped as suddenly she found Jess falling right on top of her, slamming into her with enough force to drive near all the air out of the blonde, her hold on Jess's wrists releasing as she was crushed. But Jess acted quickly, tossing Ducky's glasses off of her before suddenly sliding back, moving to sit on Ducky's face!

"Gggmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" The blonde cried out suddenly as she soon found herself trapped under the southern girl's ass, Jess moving to trap her in a facesit! Now only was Ducky crushed by the round rear end of her foe, the fabric of Jess's pants pressed roughly against her face, and the texan gal decided to make things even more humiliating for Ducky, beginning to grind her ass down on Ducky's face, her hips shaking side to side as she rubbed her butt all over the blonde's pretty features! Surely this couldn't get any worse!

SubtleRoar
TV-worthy

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:39 pm

"Hoho, thangs have seemed to taken quite tha turn here~" *In a menacingly seductive tone, one full of both scorn and sultriness, Jess proceeded to gingerly gyrate her thick derriere against the defenseless Ducky's face. She had always been so fond of such lewd positions, but given her current, rather cruel change of demeanor, Jess wasn't just about to abdicate such a golden opportunity to ruthlessly torment her little prisoner. Oh no, this was something she intended to cherish to a superfluous degree.*

"So, iff'n ya'll ain't gunna listen tah what I'm sayin, perhaps yah just need a little.." *She began her sentence with a delighted coo, discreetly slipping out of her denim prison and tossing her pants to the wayside, only to firmly squish her bare cheeks directly into Ducky's nearly flattened face, intentionally trying to both tantalize and suffocate the poor Duckling into submission.* "Convincing, courtesy of my glorious rump~" *However, she wouldn't just stop here- Jess eagerly clasped both of the blonde's legs, raising them up in tandem to form a "V" while a sinister idea hatched in her brain.*

"Hmm...Since yer so incapacitated back thar, I doubt you'll be able tah stop me~" *She chuckled aloud, almost unable to contain herself, as she continued to stretch the helpless bookworm's legs vertically higher witch each passing second. A move that's just as sinister as it is effective in rendering someone immobile, Jess had no plans of stopping until Ducky was left completely and utterly paralyzed.*
Last edited by SubtleRoar on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:02 am

Having recently had the match firmly in her hands, able to just simply hold Jess up and bounce her up and down mercilessly until she gave up, Ducky was roused quite rudely from this as she soon lost her grip on the heavyweight's legs, allowing Jess to come crashing down on her! The redhead landed atop the blonde with an absolutely brutal amount of force, nearly crushing Ducky flat underneath her as she came down, forcing the air from the blonde, before scooting back to plant her plump ass right on Ducky's face!

The rough feeling of denim against her pretty features was not a pleasant one by any measure, as Jess began to slowly sway her hips from side to side, pressing her big, round cheeks right into Ducky's face. But while Ducky was simply trapped, writhing and thinking about how uncomfortable the feeling of jeans against her face was, she was about to find out that Jess was plenty capable of making things worse for the blonde, as she suddenly lifted her hips up and slid her jeans down! Her perfect round asscheeks were now on display, as her panties were still wedgied up her rear, leaving her looking like she was wearing a thong!

"No, Jess! Wait, hold- MMMMPH!" Ducky gave a sudden cry, her protests muffled as Jess tossed her pants aside, before sitting back down, Ducky's face instantly sinking deep between her soft cheeks, the wedgie that the blonde had dished out now coming back to bite her in the ass! Ducky's pretty face wedged deep in Jess's crack, the blonde could do nothing but writhe and push and squeeze Jess's ass cheeks, futilely trying to free her face from the confines of Jess's cheeks, though it was quite hard, the redhead not budging!

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmm!" Ducky let out a loud muffled cry from underneath Jess, her face pushed deep between the texan's thick cheeks, leaving her stuck! And what's worse, is that soon, Ducky would feel Jess's hands on her legs, suddenly having them folded up, the redhead looking to trap Ducky in a sort of matchbook as she folded her legs up, leaving her completely immobile, trapped humiliatingly under the girl's bountiful booty!

SubtleRoar
TV-worthy

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 am

"Haaahaha..~" *The relaxed texan gingerly cooed from Ducky's inadvertent vibrations, that seamlessly traveled through her backside all the way up her spine, immersing her in one incredibly soothing sensation.* "Hmm..hooo yeah..k..keep struggling, squirt~" *She insisted, almost pleading with the submissive blonde to continue thrashing and writhing around to augment the stimulation.*

*However, as ineffably pleasant as this abnormal massage felt, Jess was still languishing in a state of genuine fury towards the self-righteous blonde for having the audacity to disparage her prized cattle.* "Sorry, tiny~" *The crimson cowgirl muttered aloud, simultaneously relinquishing Ducky's legs, only to rotate herself towards her before clasping a fistful of her luxurious golden locks.* "But I ain't done with yah yet!"

*Carefully and meticulously bringing the dazed duck to her feet, Jess firmly clamped her hands down against the bookworm's healthy breasts, only to charge forward and shunt Ducky into an adjacent turnbuckle, back first.* "Yer gonna feel the full wrath of a southern belle, and trust me, it ain't gunna be purty!"

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am

Face covered by Jess's round asscheeks, Ducky was left with the feeling of soft skin on her face as her entire vision was blackness, the poor girl left to suffer as she ended up being stuck up Jess's buttcrack while the cowgirl sat on her. The fact that her panties were hiked up to the point of being mistakable for a thong was just another point of humiliation, as her soft round ass enveloped Ducky, leaving her squirming and struggling and pawing at Jess's round cheeks.

But after a moment, she would soon find the texan rising off her, devoid of her jeans entirely, hoisting her up by her long golden locks, causing Ducky to give a slight grimace from the pain as she made it to her feet.

But almost instantly, Jess grabbed two handful's of the blonde's generous chest, before shoving her back hard, sending Ducky crashing into the corner turnbuckles, forcing a gasp from the blonde. Ducky would give a light groan, before falling to her curvy rear in the corner, leaning up against the turnbuckle pads, gasping after having the air forced out of her.

"Agh... Damn you..."

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post