Alix Noir vs Marie Blanc - Ironwoman/Contract Match

The portion of the ppv consisting of tried and true LAW talent!
anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Re: Alix Noir vs Marie Blanc - Ironwoman/Contract Match

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter »

Marie would at first think it had bin to late as the crowd screaming had blocked out what the ref had just said , and with the match being called she figured that were chanting for Alix. However when she heard them say overtime over and over again she could not help , but smile as this likely meant she had tied with her opponent. However her happiness would turn to anger when she remembered that this either meant she was still fired or maybe even worse had to work in the same company as Alix as she quickly rolled off as she kicked at the ropes in frustration as she whispered ''they better not keep both of us in this company. As I doubt their could be anything worse then that''

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

With the outcome of this match being ruled a draw, fans and wrestlers alike were confused as to how things would resolve. As Alix and Marie scratched their heads and commentators speculated on what would happen, the GM himself would pay them a visit with a microphone in hand, seemingly to render a verdict
The GM
The Man held the mic up to his face and paced about while explaining.

"Well I don't think anyone was expecting all that. We definitely underestimated you two. But as a result, we were able to see a fantastic ironwoman match! But a draw simply won't do. After seeing you both in action, I'm sure the fans and other wrestlers alike want to see more from the both of you, Alix Noir and Marie Blanc...."

"So we're going to have you earn your keep around here! I've decided to do that by hiring you both as a tag team. With the catch being that you'll each earn only half the salary of a typical LAW wrestler. Should you prove successful, you'll earn several raises. But don't think you won't be released from the comp[any if you fail to continue proving yourself. As the manager my word is final. So you two can pack up and head home so that we can continue this PPV and set up the next match. The Heavyweight Championship match!"
Last edited by winner3 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Marie had spoken too soon as their was something that could be worse then being in the same company as that bitch. As the Man himself came out , and announced the most terrible news of her career. Since at first she was happy because she was hired , but then came the news that likely caused hell to freeze over as she cried out in agony ''Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please anything but that''as she climbed out of the ring hoping to chance his mind.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex »

“FUCK NOOOO!” Would alix scream out in protest loudly turning herself around onto her belly. She would look up the ramp to the man in the suit standing there looking down to them. “You can´t do it, don´t put me together with her!” Alix would grab the middle rope of the ring trying to pull herself back up to walk up to him and protest even more but instead she would just collapse again, staying down for good.

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

the end
An draw which leads to Alix and Maria having to team up as an tag team
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Main Show”