The Crowning of the Bedroom Queen - Lara 'Silver' Abreau vs Katherine Hart

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
winner3
Site Admin

The Crowning of the Bedroom Queen - Lara 'Silver' Abreau vs Katherine Hart

Unread post by winner3 »

Bedroom Match: Match takes place in Silver's Bedroom/House. Striking is disallowed. Victory earned via Knockout!

Katherine stepped forward. She was on Silver's doorstep, a place she was already somewhat familiar with. Having sparred with the buxom bronzed beauty on a few occasions, the luchadora smiled as she got ready to visit a woman that she considered a good friend: one 'Silver', as she was known around LAW. Though this time, Silver seemed a tad more serious. Having received a text requesting a 'special' type of bedroom brawl, curiousity brought this Kat over to accept, more than anything else.

A smiling Katherine stepped forward to ring the doorbell. She checked her phone as she waited. Kat expected Silver to open up and greet her with the usual warm welcome. And she did Kat would flash her phone Lara's way.

"Hey, there! I'm here, on time like you wanted! Got your text about this...match you asked for. Something about a...bedroom crown? I wanted to tweet about it and let folks know we'd be having one of our spars. Wanna let me in and tell me more about it? I brought snacks! Oreos, so you know, you basically have to welcome me in." Kat finished by sticking her tongue out at the white-haired heavyweight, teasing her as per usual.
Kat
Last edited by winner3 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Re: The Crowning of the Bedroom Queen? - Lara 'Silver' Abreau vs Katherine Hart

Unread post by Devilish53 »

After giving her humble abode quite the clean up, Silver deemed her home more than ready for the encounter at head. Given this was to be the first defence of what she felt would be in incredibly long reign as bedroom queen, she deemed it in need of absolutely everything being perfectly done. With fresh sheets on the bed, and incense alight in near enough every room, it could not be said that Silver was not dedicated to the role of good hostess. And with a knock to her front door, her efforts would be seen by the figure whom she'd deemed perfect for her first crown defence against, as she swung open the door with energy to spare.

And her figure already clad in attire perfect for a scrap!
Spoiler
"HAW! You now enter the abode of LAW's premier bedroom queen! I hope you understand that only a big smushing aw-oh oreos!" Silver gleamed out, shuffling out of the way out of her theatrical opening, as she politely brushed Kat into the warmth of her apartment!

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

"Double stuffed is my jam, girl! I knew we were kindred spirits." Kat said with a warm smile as she handed over the box of delicious cookies and made her way inside.

The buxom blonde was impressed by Silver's organizational skills. A pleasant scent wafted through the entire living space. Everything was in its proper place. The light from the burning incense was visible from the doorway, which was a nice and welcome addition to their usual meetups/spars. Hart realized that Lara must have been really anticipating this particular visit from her if things were this orderly. The blonde sauntered in and cast off her shoes and outerwear. As she began settling in and setting down her shoes and bag, she began to inquire whilst her friend stuffed her face with cookies.

"So tell me about this bedroom queen thing. I'm guessing we're not squeezing each other in the living room like I'm used to. I'm more than happy to squish you on a bed instead of on a mat or canvas but I'm curious about the exploits of my favorite hostess." Katherine finished with a wink.

Discord - winner3#6867

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Silver held the urge to devour those passed Oreo's in the blink of an eye, but opted somehow to restrain herself in favour not only of maintaining her manners, but knowing full well such a big snack before the bout to come would have been unwise and then some.

"Oh? Erm...well...It's just a match on my bed I suppose...I guess getting off the bed is like...getting out the ring during a match?" Silver shrugged, blushing just a little at the fact that despite being the self declared bedroom queen, she had yet to write up exactly what her matches would consist of. Though she knew the obvious.

"And it's you whose gonna get squished, not me! You'll need all these snacks with how much I'm gonna mush out of you!" She'd declare, hands to hips as she tried to appear quite mighty, though with a playful grin still to her face.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Katherine covered her mouth and giggled as Silver got fired up. It warmed her heart to hear Lara get this enthusiastic about wrestling, even it was of a more sensual vein of it than your traditional match. Having been familiar with the way things worked in their previous bouts at Silver's place, Kat got the gist of how a bedroom match would be conducted. Extending her arm out into the further confines on the hours, Kat would gesture to her kind hostess and regain her composure.

"Then please lead the way, my bedroom queen! So that we might find out who it is that will be squished, and who it is that'll be doing the squishing in your establishment!" Hart uttered with her best rendition of regality and royalty, albeit not without more giggling at the end. She placed her Oreos on the living room table, grabbing a couple of them to keep her occupied whilst on the way to Lara's bedroom.

Discord - winner3#6867

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Silver again barely resisted the urge to do the same, hand swiping in the direction of the Oreos before she again changed her mind. Instead she'd turn the motion into a full flailing of her arm, bringing her hand up to her own hair to suavely adjust it. A motion she suspected Kat caught sight of, with Silver herself laughing at what a brief idiot she'd just made of herself.

"Right this way...to your DOOM!" She'd snarl out, laughing almost immediately after as she swivelled her hips with every motion, before reaching the end of her short hallway to swipe at the already semi-open door to her bedroom.

Inside, Kat would see a room so clean she could have sworn Silver had it professionally cleaned; a fresh smell immediately hitting her nostrils, as a set of freshly washed, thick as could be bedroom covers adorned the 'ring' they'd soon be scuffling on.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Kat would stifle yet another chuckle in response to Silver swiping those Oreos and follow her friend into the room. The silly banter and gestures were par for the course for these two. The buxom blonde followed Silver in, swiveling her hips in similar fashion to her host right up until she entered the bedroom.

"Oh but it is YOUR doom that shall be met on this fine day, Silver! Just like last time, this kitty cat will emerge - woah are those satin sheets?! Rad!" Katherine exclaimed as the door was opened. She'd slowly step into the room, carefully observing their makeshift "ring". The quality was undeniable. There was enough room for the both of them, yet little room for Hart to outmaneuver or run circles around Lara. Just a few seconds of observation had Kat make the realization that Silver put much more thought into this match and into this bedroom queen gimmick than simple cleaning!

"Well, after you my dear Silver. I'll, erm, make myself decent." Kat said before stepping off to the side of the bed to begin stripping. Kat had brought a change of clothes with her in her bag, which she left at the front door. But seeing as how they'd be wrestling in Silver's room on her bed, The Super Kitty saw it fit to wrestle in her underwear. After discarding her jeans and top, Kat would approach the side of the bed clad in a high-waisted purple thong and matching bra. She smiled at Silver before confirming with her.

"Usual rules? No strikes - Winner by verbal submission or knockout?" Kat nodded before lifting one of her knees onto the queen-sized mattress.

Discord - winner3#6867

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Sniggering all the while as Kat shot back the same nonsense Silver gave, the heavier gal thought it fitting that she gave her bed a nice pat in tandem with Kat's comments, rubbing down those soft sheets she'd soon aim to playfully be burying the Super Kitty under.

With a cue soon enough given, what few clothes atop Silver's frame soon left that body as well, as a swift set of motions saw the darker skinned girl down to her bare essentials too. Her curves barely contained in her usual leopard print set, Silver was quite happy with herself indeed never mind the encounter to come, before to her shock, she found herself going a little wide eyed.

Right as her eyes set on Kat's own ginormous goods.

"Yeh..No..No strikes...Win by...win by jugs...I MEAN...Submission or Knockout!" Seemingly talking to Kat's bust all the while, Silver would have to snap herself back to reality as she slipped her figure onto the bed. Her eyes on the felines face, but her attention still down low.

She could hardly be blamed. It was rare she was met so evenly in that department, especially by a smaller figure!

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Katherine giggled and blushed playfully upon hearing Silver's words and putting two and two together. The famed luchadora was quick on the uptake. Having stripped to down to nothing but her underwear, the beautiful buxom blonde looked to Silver to appreciate her opponent's own curves and choice or undergarments. But her gaze was overpowered by Silver's own. The level of intent and focus that Lara stared with, eyeing Kat's own thinly-veiled guns.

"Haha, well you're especially determined this time around. So I'll tell you what..." Kat began as she leaned forward onto all fours and crawled onto the mattress slowly and seductively as if meaning to circle with Silver with feline movements befitting a woman with her gimmick.

"If you wanna kick off your bedroom queen coronation right. You're gonna need all the incentive you can get to give it all you've got. So if you manage to best these jugs...." Hart said before sitting up into a kneeling position and perking up her very sizable bust with both hands. "and these hugs!" She'd boast before stretching out both arms and bending them to flex her defined, somewhat intimidating biceps. "Then I'll be happy to stay over the whole day and give you all the boobies you can handle. Deal?"

Kat would place her hands on her thighs, keeping eyes on Silver to gauge the thicc gal's enthusiasm and motivation once more. She aimed to give the heavyweight gal up and facilitate a bout worth writing home about for this accolade that Silver had bestowed upon herself! Upon getting a positive response, Kat would ask with a grin on her face.

"Then please, why don't you make the first move, your highness."

Discord - winner3#6867

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Where as Kat paced slowly around the bed in quite the seductive fashion, Silver merely held her posture on all fours. Much more grounded than most, certainly more so than a luchadore, Silver was happy to let Kat come to her when the fight itself started. Right now it seemed was the time for teasing, as her cheeks refused to stop reddening as Kat called her up on that jug based comment.

Watching with no visible effort made to pull back her eyes as Kat sat upright, thrusting her bust upwards and making it jiggle like jelly, Silver crawled forward as to come about the same distance away she would had they been standing in a regular match. From here, they'd be close enough to lunge at one another and make contact, if and when the battle itself actually started.

"Tch...don't get too cocky...I still outsize you in every...every...way!" Her second mention of the word 'every' said in tandem with her own top half jiggling, as Silver's massive breasts struggled to stay within her attire. That offer of starting things off however, would be something that Silver wasn't too keen on, rather uncharacteristically mind.

"Nuhu...A queen doesn't need an advantage...we'll go at the same time...so you have no excuse...!" Hands raised off her hips and into the air, as Silver tried to kick things off!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”