Constructive criticism

For general/leisurely discussion
Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Re: Constructive criticism

Unread post by Taskmaster12 »

I haven't been here long but I do think there's enough posts out there or what I do for people to get a general idea of how I write. I used to be on a rp site that was more or less about existing in medival fantasy worlds or places like the Viking era or Rome. Thus my narratives tend to be story based and focused more on making a plot out of things. I can understand why some might not be wholly into that when some are just here for there lewd or there action so any criticism of my stuff and ways to inrpo e it would help me.

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter »

Would like to think I am perfect , but we all know that not true.Think my biggest problem likely will come from spelling mistakes , messing up on my characters in relationship to tradition or other stuff. Xalex called me out on that once in regards to an character Idea I had about an German Baroness , and messed up the title. So any other mistakes I make are ones I will want to avoid so please them me if you find any in the future ^^

egerke
Never Serious, Always a Dork

Unread post by egerke »

I hear a lot of people mention grammar and spelling mistakes so I might as well plug this here. There's a browser extension I'm using that's the only reason my posts aren't a mess of spelling (like my Discord typing :P). It is Grammarly ( https://www.grammarly.com/ ) it is basically a simple spelling and grammar checker that works in most textboxes. It's okay on LAW, but be careful as it isn't 100% correct in all its suggestion so make sure to read what it is (for me it just doesn't recognise the word 'foe' for example), and having it enabled can break text input on some other sites.
Last edited by egerke on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Thanks for that as I got an problem with spelling control in discord so that will be a big help

Lunaspark
Opener

Unread post by Lunaspark »

I'll open myself to this.

What do y'all think of my work? Rate, hate, etc.
Poison is brawling with a bunnygirl and taking on an Amazon in a cage and even taking on a jobber!
Jitsuko is going toe-to-toe with a woman of her own size!
Ingrid is taking on a much hated foe and breaking in a rookie!
Christina is making her big debut, Harper is doing the same, and Carol is making her own debut too!

You can find out what threads I'd like to do here and you can view my full roster here!

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

To be honest.I think your great @lunaspark as your replies are great.Only problem I had was the fact you were so busy with irl a while back.However that not really your fault right ^^

egerke
Never Serious, Always a Dork

Unread post by egerke »

I need to get a thread with you sometime to then shit talk all your abilities :P But in seriousness I don't remember reading much from you to be honest so all I can say is good job bringing LAW to Discord and we need more in character rooms there, but still an awesome server.

Lunaspark
Opener

Unread post by Lunaspark »

anime_hentaifighter wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:35 pm
To be honest.I think your great @lunaspark as your replies are great.Only problem I had was the fact you were so busy with irl a while back.However that not really your fault right ^^
Right. :)
egerke wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:38 pm
I need to get a thread with you sometime to then shit talk all your abilities :P But in seriousness I don't remember reading much from you to be honest so all I can say is good job bringing LAW to Discord and we need more in character rooms there, but still an awesome server.
BOOO.

But hey, I'm usually open for stuff. Just send me a PM sometime if you're interested. :3
Poison is brawling with a bunnygirl and taking on an Amazon in a cage and even taking on a jobber!
Jitsuko is going toe-to-toe with a woman of her own size!
Ingrid is taking on a much hated foe and breaking in a rookie!
Christina is making her big debut, Harper is doing the same, and Carol is making her own debut too!

You can find out what threads I'd like to do here and you can view my full roster here!

LtLukas
Mid-Carder

Unread post by LtLukas »

Just fuck me up fam

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

LtLukas wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:06 pm
Just fuck me up fam
I would if I had anything negative to say, fam. You're definitely one of the most enthusiastic, descriptive, and fun to work with folks that I've ever come across. And I regret not asking to do stuff with you sooner.

My name is winner3 and I endorse Lieutenant Lukas.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Discussion”