1. Holly Matheson ‘wins’ Loser’s Championship at We Are LAW 2019, defeated by Lauren Fredericks and Karin Shin in a triple threat [See Above]
2. Miss Nata
comes to ringside, berating Holly for losing and starting an impromptu match
, which Holly loses in seconds via elevated DDT, cementing Holly’s place as the bottom bitch of LAW.
3. Holly has her first photoshoot as the new ‘champion,’ with LAW photographer Katsu Yoshida
. It does not. Go. Well.
4. Summoned to a remote location, a well-meaning individual
tries to help train posh Holly in an area that she is woefully lacking: [ulr=viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4261
5. An attempt to unwind anonymously at a nearby bookshop
goes horribly awry, but Holly finds a possible silver lining … a challenger for her title, in the form of Suzume Sheska
6. We Are LAW 2020 rolls around, and Holly Matheson faces Suzume Sheska in a Photoshoot Match
for the Loser’s Championship … a match not only for the belt, but with ample opportunity to immortalize what could be the most humiliating night of one young woman’s career!