GASTER vs Tracy Canon - Bedroom Match

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
winner3
Site Admin

GASTER vs Tracy Canon - Bedroom Match

Unread post by winner3 »

Location: Clara's house. Match to take place in her bedroom. Victory to be awarded via submission or knockout. Anything goes

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The sound of Tracy banging on GASTER's front door would not be pleasing for the neighbors to hear in the middle of the evening. Tracy seemed rather annoyed. After her victory over Clara, she was promised a "date" with the petite Shadow Lord. A date that never came to pass. GASTER had certainly been sorting herself out in recent months. It was common knowledge that LAW's resident Shadow Lord had taken a spell to pick herself up after failing to capture the Lightweight Championship in the last Championship Tournament. But enough had been enough. No one in the world of pro wrestling found success by leaving themselves in a rut. And although Tracy was here to ensure that GASTER kept her promise, the Circus Cat's ulterior motive was to help the spooky spectacle of a wrestler get herself back on track!

Tracy Canon - The Circus Cat

"GAAAAAAASTER, I know you're in there! Get your tiny, cute butt to the door! You owe Mama Tracy big time! And she's come to collect her due!" Clara, of course, knew precisely what Tracy was on about. And Tracy wouldn't be leaving until her visit was acknowledged! Clad in sneakers, leggings, a tee-shirt, and her mask, Tracy knocked with one hand whilst carrying her purse in the other. The purse contained Canon's signature leotard and armlets. She was ready to get down to business with GASTER in the bedroom!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Vcom7418
Mwahahahaha

Re: GASTER vs Tracy Canon - Bedroom Match

Unread post by Vcom7418 »

As the loud knocks played on her door, Clara was just done taking a shower. As the knocks hit, she believed that she was imagining them originally...

...but then they hit louder.

"?!", she silently peeked her head out of her bathroom...and heard a familiar, melodic, seductive voice from behind the door:

"Tracy?!", she recognized it, as she began to mention about a specific debt she owed the Circus Cat. Behind the stage after their encounter, Tracy woke GASTER up, the Shadow Lord unmasking to Tracy in private...but unable to follow up on the date that day, too winded down from the match, the two women agreeing for a date another time...

And then the lightweight tourney happened, the training almost completely eating away at Clara's free time.

And then she lost.

Running away was not the best course of action, she was realizing, leaving so many things unfinished, including the date with the Catgirl tonight.

She hastily put her clothes on, pyjama pants and a blue TARDIS T-shirt, barely drying and brushing her long hair as she hurried for the door to stop Tracy waiting outside:

"HI! I am here! Whatsup?!", Clara said, breathing heavily as she opened the door to her new, large apartment wide open.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Tracy knew she was being imposing, but she knew that getting GASTER caught up in the moment would take her mind off things, it would help her bounce back. Or do, she hoped. When the cute, petite bluenette opened the door and offered her salutations, Tracy reached for Clara's cheeks with both hands. She'd bring her own face close to GASTER's.

"Go on a date with me or I'll squish your face! Squish~" Canon said as she applied the lightest of pressure, just light enough to tease and get her point across.

"We had a whole match together! An entire experience! And then you just up and forgot about the follow-up! I thought we had something special, GASTER!"

Tracy kept the act up, but she knew her friend had been laying low for good reason. And given the events of the lightweight tourney, Canon inferred that the reason was poor spirits. And Tracy was there to lift them!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Vcom7418
Mwahahahaha

Unread post by Vcom7418 »

"Wah...?", Clara let out as her face was suddenly seized, the masked redhead bring her face very close to her's, the Brit's cheeks turning red as thoughts of kissing the beautiful luchadora entered her head.

And then Tracy made her ultimatum known, partially delivering on her threat:

"Aaaaauuummmm...", she let out as Tracy pulled lightly at her cheeks, more entertained about the gesture than annoyed. As she was released from her "torture", Clara would speak:

"I-I know Tracy...I am sorry. One thing lead to another and...here we are. I don't have anything planned for today...what did you want to do?"

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”