Rym's Stuff and Things

Here, you can post your collective roster so that your list of characters can be all in one place. Users are encouraged to link to their roster pages in their signatures.
Rymiscuius
TV-worthy

Rym's Stuff and Things

Unread post by Rymiscuius »

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄!
would you like a glass of water? Well too bad.

Cool Bug Notes
  • Everyone here can do mixed matches.
  • Criticisms? Sure, hit me with them.
  • That being said, I am pretty flexible with ideas and always open to plotting. Just message!
  • I like redheads.
  • You might notice my bad habit of re-writing portions of profiles. Primarily, they're either tweaks after experimenting with the character or I want a section to read better.
  • Want a Cool Bug Fact? Characters here are listed from oldest to newest.

K.R.R
  • Bold, extremely arrogant and donning a full suit of pure black. This former boxer turned wrestler loves to humiliate her opponents and demands your respect while doing so.
    Currently: Semi-available

The Restless Maiden
  • Mysterious, unpredictable and cloaked in bandages. A seamstress from France, supposedly possessed by her evil alter ego, "Liona" here to terrorize everyone she sees.
    Currently: Semi-available

Miss Fallacy
  • High-energy, kind and showboaty. America is her home, can you tell? This daring competitor is here to live out her dreams and put on one hell of a show.
    Currently: Available

Scarlaheart
  • Cool-headed, ovely-cautious and passionate. Also donning black. This elder Reinhardt is hoping to repay her debts while seizing back the years she missed due to injury.

Ember Days
  • A loud powerhouse, bad-mouthed and missing proper wrestling gear. Her motivations are quite simple: Slam them all.

Nikita Ghost
  • Silent, serious and technical. This versatile mute combatant loves to bring out the best in every opponent before tearing them down.
The Ditzy Devil
  • Smug and sassy, a flirt and loves lollipops. She's here to tear up the L.A.W world with good ol' fashioned chaos!

Miss Paradise

• A bubbly, cheerful up and coming idol! Or perhaps, a cunning heel. Who knows, you certainly won't until it's too late.

The Future Is Red
  • While no official profile has been made yet, K.R.R and Scarlaheart can perform Tag-Team matches. Until I make that page, uhh...
*SMOKEBOMBS OUT*

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Roster Pages”