Violet's Blues

Here, you can post your collective roster so that your list of characters can be all in one place. Users are encouraged to link to their roster pages in their signatures.
Violet
Kawaii Princess

Violet's Blues

Unread post by Violet »

Se7en Entertainment
Spoiler
A camera panned out, appearing after a momentary blur is six people fixing themselves before the timer ticks out.

"Se7en Entertainment at your service! I'm Violet - the resident writer of this company!" Violet then spoke first, maintaining a slight smile.

With an arm crossed behind her back, grabbing the other dangling on the side, feet crossed "Ha-iiii!!" Cattleya spoke with a sing-songy voice, flicking her arm that was behind to wave. "I'm Cattleya Hodgins. The general manager of this company."

Then, Claude stood up straight, clearly lost to something past reality in his mind but still aware that it is his turn. "I'm Claude. I guess I'm a manager too. Am I?" he queried, scratching his head and averting his gaze from the camera to his wife, Cattleya.

"Yes, you are. Claude", Cattleya replied back, nudging him by his side with her shoulder, irked by her husband's airheadedness while she tries - failingly - to keep a bright smile.

"Ehem. Ehem." Benedict cleared his throat with a fist in front of his maw. The others gave him a berth as if he had something important to say, and it seemed he didn't mind the spotlight. '"I'm Benedict. Your trainer on the go!" he said with fists on his waist. Words to which Erica and Iris snickered.

Then, a short awkward silence set in. "It's your turn, Erica," Cattleya spoke. Distracted and caught off guard, Erica forgot her turn. "Right!" she then fixed her glasses, pushing them up the line of her nose, hugged her book tighter, and posture stiffed. "I-I'm Erica. I'm an interviewer and announcer."

Wasting no time, Iris spoke up with much gusto. "I'm Iris! Referee slash nurse at your service!" she finished off with a wink, a peace sign beside that eye, and her tongue peeked out her mouth a bit.

"Now that we have introduced ourselves, I'd like to present to you - the real faces of this company. Wrestlers with their own unique quirks, gimmick, flair, personality, and skills to offer. They are our heroines, stars, household names, grandees, leading ladies, big guns, or whatever you may call it. Take a gander at their profiles below. And if they manage to pique your interest, don't be afraid to message us."

"That's all! Thank you for visiting us!" They said before the video comes to a close.

WRESTLERS

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Violet on Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:38 am, edited 11 times in total.

Violet
Kawaii Princess

Re: Violet's Blues

Unread post by Violet »

Last edited by Violet on Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

Violet
Kawaii Princess

Violet's Blues

Unread post by Violet »

Patch Notes
  • Rewrote and revamped Ichika, Ina and Aoki's character profiles to be the same as Vanessa's (check em out. other 3 are WIP)
  • Revamped Roster page with character cards and intro
  • Adopted Se7en Entertainment as legit canonically, complete with staff (others are WIP)
  • Updated active threads and w/l records

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Roster Pages”