Compliment Thread

For general/leisurely discussion
pikazard
Opener

Re: Compliment Thread

Unread post by pikazard »

I've put off posting in this thread for a while cuz I honestly don't know where to start with complimenting specific people, but since it's New Years I felt the need to say something.

I'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone at LAW, and I mean everyone, from the guys I chat with almost every day on Discord to the people I've never so much as shared a single word with. Thank you all for bringing some light to what would have otherwise been a dull and gray year, with the Sonic movie being the only thing I would have had to be happy about lol. You're all great, each and every one of you. Here's to another fun year of RPing!
My roster page
Feel free to PM me or message me on Discord if you want a match: pikazard#9522

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter »

pikazard wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:39 am
I've put off posting in this thread for a while cuz I honestly don't know where to start with complimenting specific people, but since it's New Years I felt the need to say something.

I'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone at LAW, and I mean everyone, from the guys I chat with almost every day on Discord to the people I've never so much as shared a single word with. Thank you all for bringing some light to what would have otherwise been a dull and gray year, with the Sonic movie being the only thing I would have had to be happy about lol. You're all great, each and every one of you. Here's to another fun year of RPing!
Fully agree with you Pika , and hope everyone had an nice end of the year

SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Unread post by SimplePride »

I doubt anyone has anything good to say about me, but, I have a few I would like to recognize:

@anime_hentaifighter for basically getting me started here
@Devilish53 for giving us what I consider the standard for profile templates
@arktriumph for helping me develop my main OC Isaiah
@ADarlingDucky for being, at least in my opinion, the best storyteller here. We haven't RPed yet, but, I hope too soon.
Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Discussion”