Hair: Blue
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Nationality: Japanese

Alignment: Face
Entrance music: Amamiya Sora - Fluegel
Appearance
Without the braid
Personality: Ichie rarely takes anything seriously, and therefore she cares more about the fun in her matches rather than the result. She likes to act defiant from time to time, but quite submissive at heart. She's fond of being cuddled and having her hair ruffled, and finds excitement in being helpless, especially to a bigger woman, which was the main reason she entered the wrestling business.
Background (unpublished)
Ever since she's a kid, many of Ichie's friends thought of her as a weirdo, as she's a bit of an airhead and a pervert. She joined her high school's wrestling club after being invited by a senpai, and ended up being a training dummy for the other members for most part. Despite this, her love for wrestling only seemed to grow. During her college years, her senpais from the wrestling club invited her to work part time in a club that happened to be hosting erotic fights as its main entertainment. She was accepted and became one of the favorite jobbers in there for a while until a scout from LAW spotted her and invited her to the federation.
Trivia:
- The "Arrow" part of her nickname refers to how she's easily tossed around by her opponents.
- Her right eye is perfectly fine and she can see through her eyepatch.

Wrestling Information

Physical Stats
Endurance: ★★★★ - Tough despite her size.
Strength: ★★ - Lacking in the power department, to say the least.
Agility: ★★★ - Average speed, but pretty flexible.

Technical Stats
Strikes: ★ - Doesn't like striking. Period.
Submissions: ★★★ - Quite decent at performing holds, but lack the strength to actually make them count.
Power Moves: ★ - Doesn't even think about it.
Aerial: ★★ - Might perform one or two surprise moves if she feels like it.
Counters: ★ - Not really good at it.

Favorite Moves: Rear chokehold, Nelson hold, body scissors.
Special Move: Once in a blue moon she might perform a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takedown as a surprise attack.
Finisher: None

Preferred Match: Hentai, humiliation, handicap. Mainly looking for bigger opposition(s) who'd dominate her. Just don't rough her up too much. (Filled by her agent)
Last edited by Lico on Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme
- You don't have to agree with every idea I proposed. Just be honest about it.
- Drop me a PM or something if you're unsure about stuffs in the RP, i.e. if you're stuck with what to do next, or need to clarify a post.
- In the unfortunate event that you don't feel like continuing the thread, please kindly inform me about it rather than left me hanging.
- The most important thing is to have fun!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Women's Middleweights”