Compliment Thread

For general/leisurely discussion
SubtleRoar
Professional Thot Slayer

Re: Compliment Thread

Unread post by SubtleRoar »

I'll just take this little opportunity to flatter myself once again- Constantly putting people over without ever getting a title belt is a sincere travesty, but I gracefully take it all in stride. <3

SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Unread post by SimplePride »

Ego is a very dangerous thing, @SubtleRoar
Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Unread post by SimplePride »

Well, if were tooting our own horns, fine.

Some say they have the stongest, prettiest, or toughest OCs, but, I can claim to the creepiest (Isaiah Bowen)
Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

SuckerPunch
Mid-Carder

Unread post by SuckerPunch »

Let's try and keep this focused on it's original intent. Which is to appreciate our peers for being wonderful, creative writers that enhance our experience! I know I can't role play without a partner.

And with that in mind i'd like to thank @PrinceArjuna332 for the series of wonderful wonderful matches we've had recently. It's been rad!

I'd also like to thank @Devilish53 for all the work he's been putting into enhancing the ooc aspects of the game such as Twitter and LAW Magazine.

And lastly @Noob for all the hard work they put into the game. Especially in running events to help create high stakes and unique matchups.

Thanks yall. I really appreciate all your hard work!

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 »

A thank you to Highfly and radiant, the workhorses of LAW and generally great people.
A cheers to Winner, Lukas and Van (the prick) for being friends for what must be close to five years.
A celebration for FD, Task, Ducky, Bare, Ringrope, Sweetheart, Alex, Noob, and Wolf/Jalter being such fun to thread with.
A hurray for Captain, Winter, Darius and Suckerpunch for creativity that puts me to shame.
And a clap for Rider, Pika and Lilan for being new pals and solid new rp-buddies.

SwordSavior1
Mid-Carder

Unread post by SwordSavior1 »

This is overdue but I'd like to thank Ani, Arjuna, Ducky, Scorn, SubtleRoar, Cap, Lilan, Pika, Sucker, Ragaz, Godjacob and Mkmd13 for making my time here a lovely treat.

Even if it is one thread you all deserve recognition.

Dubski, FinyBoy and Shazam if you are watching this, you guys are cool too.

Of course even if you haven't rped with me, there are plenty of people here that are cool.
Last edited by SwordSavior1 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SubtleRoar
Professional Thot Slayer

Unread post by SubtleRoar »

In all seriousness, and in no particular order- Captain, for sticking by me when the gentle surf became a turbulent tide. SwordSavior for almost single-handedly revitalizing Kieda's purpose for being on law, Ducky for always providing me with sensational RP's, Highfly for never rejecting or negating an idea or suggestion I have regarding a potential fight, Prince for being an absolute machine when it comes to responding in a timely manner, and Pikazard, because you know you deserve it. <3

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Discussion”