Teal-Tastic vs The Bayside Babes - Falls Count Anywhere Tag Elimination Match

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
winner3
Site Admin

Teal-Tastic vs The Bayside Babes - Falls Count Anywhere Tag Elimination Match

Unread post by winner3 »

Falls Count Anywhere; Tag Elimination: Tag match. No disqualifications. Eliminations to be awarded via pin fall, submission, or knock out. Pins can be made anywhere. Victory is awarded to the team that eliminates both members of the opposing team.

Teal-Tastic were looking to climb the ranks of LAW's tag division tonight! After fighting a tremendous match in a random team up recently, Samantha Roberts and Lexy Alan decided to stick together a tag team and continue seeking big wins together against the best of em! Sam had asked management nearly everyday since forming the team to hook them up with another match! And tonight, they'd get their chance!
Teal-Tatsic
The pair entered their arena together, arms locked and hands waving! They smiled to each other and then the crowd as their continued their entrance and looked to take on the opponents they were booked against tonight: The Bayside Babes! Sam had been informed that the pair specifically requested a falls count anywhere match! Something that worried Lexy.

"You sure we couldn't find just a normal match? I know we have better odds in standard matches."

"It's not about the odds, Lexy! It's about how much we believe in our team! About how much our fans believe in us!" Sam would say to her partner as the audience responded with cheers. Lexy and Sam would make their way down the ramp together. Lexy would climb the steps and sit on the middle rope to open the ropes up for her partner dive through. The pair would begin stretching together in their corner and strategizing for how they'd take on the mother-daugher tag team they were up again!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: Teal-Tastic vs The Bayside Babes - Falls Count Anywhere

Unread post by SweetHeart »

The mother daughter team of Heather and Erin was preparing backstage. The pair had gotten a pair of matching royal blue attires with gold designs, along with beautiful made robs with their names sewn into the back, along with the fabric having a nice sparkle to it. The attire change was something the pair both were very happy about, Erin very much being very happy with the new attire, looking herself over in the mirror smiling and twirling, much to her mother amusement. The change had helped Erin get over her team losing a handful o recent matches. Heather wasn't as bothered by this fact, but she was glad Erin had gotten over it.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." Heather smiled as Erin gave a childish nod "This outfit is lovely! It makes us look like royalty!" Heather giggles standing up and putting her robe on "I'm glad. Now, you ready to go? Remember this is falls count anywhere, so you don't have to wait to help me out, alright?" "Oh don't worry, I'll prove I'm not some stupid airheaded blonde like all those simpletons keep trying to compare me to." Erin said, adjusting her attire before heading to the ring with Heather
Spoiler
Image Image
The bayside babes would come out, Erin posing with a confident smile on her face, with Heather wearing a similar look, as the two would walk down to the ring. They Heather would do a similar move as Lexy did, sitting on the ropes so Erin could step through, flaunting her robe Heather would step in, posing with her daughter in the middle. The pair would then toss their robes off, reveling their outfits, with the crowd giving a few whistles and cheers, simply for the reveal of some hot bodies. The two would then go to their corner, Erin not even bothering with insulting the other team, unless she was provoked into doing so.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4764
My cuties <3

If you want my discord-SweetHeartSoftie#7437

winner3
Site Admin

Re: Teal-Tastic vs The Bayside Babes - Falls Count Anywhere Tag Elimination Match

Unread post by winner3 »

"Gotta say those robes are on point. We should really look into getting some outfits or frills for our entrance, Sammy." Lexy said to her partner in her corner as she eyed the other team curiously with her index finger in her chin. The Bayside Babes looked like they came to play. But the Teal gals weren't about to let themselves be intimidated!

"Less frills, more drills!" Sam would say as she stretched somewhat furiously in the corner, hyping herself up to throw down!. "We can ask em for fashion advice after the match if you really want. But first things first, we've gotta give it our all and out ourselves on the map!"  The pair had their own dynamic. While Heather kept her rambunctious daughter in check, Sam made sure to keep her partner's eye on the ball and Lexy made sure Sam wasn't in over her head. Lexy would nod to her partner. The part-timer would casually amble her way towards the center of the ring to greet the other team.

"You guys are cute! I love the robes!" She said with a smile, seemingly trying to set a pleasant tone. "So, who's starting for your team? Perhaps the daughter?"

Lexy approached casually and nicely. She tried to see if the Babes would be willing to share information. As an interviewer/wrestler, the green-haired gal was no stranger to asking wrestlers questions.

Discord - winner3#6867

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: Teal-Tastic vs The Bayside Babes - Falls Count Anywhere Tag Elimination Match

Erin, hearing the girls compliment would answer her question saying "Well thank you, your a lot smarter then you look and yes I'll be the one starting off, but don't think it'll be easy since you complimented how I looked. This isn't anything new for someone like me." Erin flipped her hair smugly grinning as the pair would go to their corner

Once the match begun, Erin would start off, looking to lock up with whoever she was going against in a front facelock, looking to try and get the upper hand over the girl, seeing as they were both similar sizes.
My cuties <3

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

"Same here!" Lexy responded with a cute smile on her face.

"Don't let our looks fool you! We're a heck of a team!" Lexy would say as she cocked her hip to the side and posed as she readied herself for the sound of the bell. When the match finally did start, she'd approach Erin and circle the ring with her. The Facelock took her by surprise. Lexy would find her head trapped by Erin's arm hooked over her neck, pulling it underneath the blonde's armpit! Lexy would try and find her way out by reaching for the small of White's back and attempting to push her away, towards the ropes on Sammy's side of the ring, for an Irish Whip!

If Lexy managed to push the bratty girl away, Samantha would attempt to interject by roundhouse kicking the Babe's back as Erin's back met the ropes, to give Lexy and edge!

Discord - winner3#6867

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

The facelock would go off without much problem, though she wouldn't have it locked in for long as Lexy would run her into the ropes, only for Samantha to kick her in the back, Heather letting out a gasp "Ref she kicked her! They're cheating!" The referee would go over to Samantha, warning her not to attack Erin when she isn't legal.

However this would leave Lexy open to attacks, which Erin would capitalize on, attempting to suddenly slam her knee into Lexy's groin while the referee was talking with Samantha, if this worked then she would take advantage of this, grabbing Lexy and hitting a sudden swinging neckbreaker on the girl, covering up the sudden low blow quickly. She would then attempt to grab the girl by the hair lifting her to her feet "That was your fault Sam! Should have just kept to yourself and now Lexy got hurt!~" She stuck her tounge out at her, attempting to hit a snapmare on lexy.
My cuties <3

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Samantha held up her tag rope in protest of the referee's scolding.

"I never left my corner and she happened to come to me! It's totally legal!" Sam complained whilst banging her fist on her turnbuckle. But Sam's annoyed expression would turn to rage as the blue-haired girl witnessed Erin's actions in the ring and connected the dots on why Heather called her team out on what was usually an allowed tag maneuver.

"Aiieeeee!" Lexy hollered as Erin drove her knee right into her womanhood! Lexy was momentarily distracted by the referee's reprimanding. She was confused as well. When she fell to her knees, she began to wonder if this was a setup. There was very little time to contemplate it, though. Erin picked her up quickly and followed up with a Swinging Neckbreaker, flooring poor Lexy and leaving her splayed out on the canvas!

Erin seemed relentless. She pulled Lexy up by the hair. Lexy couldn't even raise her arms to defend herself. She still covered her crotch.

"Darn cheaters! Ref! Erin's grabbing hair!" Sam protested. But the referee said nothing about it. Lexy asked Erin and Heather in a weak voice as she struggled to do much of anything in her current state. With one eye open whilst wincing in pain, she asked: "You guys....paid off the ref?" Alan said in a despaired tone. Lexy was the brains between the two. When she engaged the possibility that the two of them were set up to lose from the getgo because of Heather's and Erin's meddling behind the scenes, Sam's only grew angrier! The crowd began to rain down boos and chastise the Bayside Babes. They hoped to see some measure of comeuppance as the Babes took control.

Discord - winner3#6867

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Erin would giggle as the girl go more pissed off, looking in a headlock on Lexy as she grins "Oh I think it's more you two are not the best at working together, you should find a better partner, someone more close to home~." Erin teased, yanking Erin to her feet again, this time attempting to hook her head under her armpit. She would hold her there, lifting one arm for a quick pose, mostly to show off, and then dropping down with a reverse DDT.

The referee in this situation, much to Teal-Tastic's dread, had been paid off, but not entirely. Heather was the one who has spoken with the referee beforehand, knowing how many times Erin had been humiliated recently, she went out of her way to make this match in the Babes favor. She kept her daughter in the dark about this, as telling her wouldn't have the same effect, so she would ask that the referee turn a blind eye to some of the girl's rather illegal offense. Of course, the referee had to be rewarded earlier so at this point they felt a need to do so, possibly to get a second reward after.

Heather now would simply cheer her daughter on as she ravished poor Lexy. "Wonderful job Erin!" She clapped her hands, glancing at Sam, keeping a mental note to give that girl a bit of discipline for hitting Erin with a cheap shot.
My cuties <3

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Lexy was wise enough to figure out the situation. But her brains earned her no extra credit from Erin, who was blissfully unaware, or from Heather, who orchestrated a mugging here tonight in the form of a rigged match! Sam was fuming in her corner! She banged the turnbuckle and hung onto the tag rope as if throwing a tantrum! She stared daggers at The Babes as she tried to rally the crowd behind her partner!

"Lex-y! Lex-y! Lex-y! Lex-y!" She cheered angrily, getting some fans to chime in.

But their cheers and Sam's were met with little success for the poor Teals. Erin brushed the hurting Lexy's observations aside and pulled her up and secured her in an Inverted Facelock. Lexy continued to hold her crotch in pain, with both hands between her legs as Erin posed on her and drew more boos from the audience before she dropped down and planted poor Lexy with a Reverse DDT! Lexy would hold the back of her head. Heather's glance and hollow cheering made Sam frown deeply in anger. Lexy would try to roll towards her partner. She'd try and reach out towards her corner. Alan didn't expect to make the tag, as Erin would likely be hot on her trail, but she could at least tip her partner off.

"Sam....! It's rigged! They paid the ref!" Lexy moaned weakly.

"WHAT!?" Samantha would shout back in a rage as she ducked between the middle and top ropes and nearly jumped out of her corner to try and make the tag to bail Lexy out of this, even if just for a short while!

Discord - winner3#6867

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Seeing the girl likely nearly getting to their corner, the Bayside Babes would each make their moves to stop this from happening. On the one hand, Erin would grab Lexy's foot, pulling on it and keeping the girl just barely out of reach of her partner, though with Sam wanting to get at the pair of girls for partly cheating in this match, this wasn't gonna be enough.

But just as the Teal's were almost able to get a tag, Heather would quickly go around the ring, grabbing Sam's leg yanking her back, looking to cause the girl to go flying to the mat with a thud! After which heather would drop down onto the girl's lower back with a butt drop, locking in a camel clutch on her. While she locked the girl into the submission she would whisper in her ear "Sorry dear, but you two are going to have to forgive me for taking liberty in this match. Erin's been feeling a bit blue recently so squashing two jobbers will get her spirit's back up. Now scream for me please." With that, she yanked on the girl's chin

Meanwhile, Erin would pull Lexy back by her foot, attempting to lock her thighs around her calf, locking an arm around her with an STFU. She would embarrass the girl further as she would not only squeeze her in a sleeper like submission but use her hand to pull the girl's nose up like a pig stating "You squeal so much so this is only fitting."
My cuties <3

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”