Messhall Melee - Julia Hiroshi vs Brianna Mendez

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
winner3
Site Admin

Re: Messhall Melee - Julia Hiroshi vs Brianna Mendez

Unread post by winner3 »

Julia's boundless "act first-think later" confidence certainly earned her favor with onlookers. The staff and wrestlers that seemed concerned for her in this match just moments ago began to cheer and rally behind the tiny bluenette as she quickly shifted into what seemed to be a Headscissor variation to wear Bri down! She seemed to genuinely get the lead early on in this thing, flashing a peace sign to her slowly growing fanbase as the heavyweight grit her teeth between those small slender legs and grabbed at them to try and force them off!

"Oh I've GOT something for you, alright!" Mendez growled as she bent her knees and slowly began making her way up to all fours. Though she remained in the hold for a solid 30 seconds or so, gasping for air and struggling to escape, Mendez would eventually look to power her way out! Once she reached a kneeling position, the heavyweight would slide her tan hands down Hiroshi's back and lift the lightweight up off the ground. Bri would look to scoop Julia up and toss her onto a cafeteria table to break the Headscissor and give herself an opening! If she managed to throw Julia, Bri would inhale deeply, refreshing her air supply before jumping onto the table and pressing Julia down flat with a Body Splash to turn the tides! From there, she'd seek to wrap her arms around the bluenette and put her into a smother hold of her own: a Breast Smother Hold!

"In fact! I've got a pair of things! Yeah, I bet being on the receiving end feels way sillier when I've got actual jokes and you don't, huh?!" Brianna would chide, sticking her tongue out at the same wrestlers that were cheering Hiroshi on just seconds ago!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Slowly but surely Julia felt her lower body rising while Brianna made her way to her knees. The lightweight tried to hold on for as long as she could but it was only a few more moments before she barely kept her upper back on the ground while squeezing her foe. Suddenly though the bluenette was scooped into the air and tossed onto the table, her grip easily broken as she left the ground for a couple of moments. Her back hit the table with a thud followed by a few sympathetic groans from the small crowd.

After her own groan Julia began to sit up slightly, her hands placed back on the table to brace herself. She was greeted by the sight of her foe rushing towards her and a moment later the heavyweight crashed right into her, crushing her smaller frame underneath. "Guughhh!!!" She cried out as the wind was knocked right out of her. Quite flattened, Julia offered little resistance as Brianna wrapped their arms around her and pulled her face right against their giant rack.

"Nnnff...MMPHHH!!!" Stuck smushed and smothered, Julia soon jolted back to life. Despite no one being able to see, her face had flushed a bright red as she started to kick her legs in a frantic attempt at freedom. She was quick to buck her hips while trying to jostle Brianna off of her. It seemed her best bet though was to try and turn her head, and then body, to the side. While that wouldn't free her from underneath the other wrestler, she would at least be able to fill her lungs back up with some much needed air.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob#6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I promise I don't bite...hard

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Julia had surprised everyone sitting at the tables and standing around the perimeter of the cafeteria by taking control of things at the onset of the match! It seemed there was more to her brand of comedic bravado than what met the eye. But no amount of pomp and circumstance could keep Brianna at bay forever. The bodacious babe spared no time trying to flatten Julia, and once she got the opportunity, she did just that! Once she pinned the petite beneath her thick, curvy frame, Bri got to work smothering Julia to wear her down. She knew there'd be very little air for her opponent to work with, especially after having flattened her with a body splash!

"Oh, so you know how we're wrestling for food, right? Here's a way I can get some for you even though you're gonna lose!" Mendez said as her eyes peered down on Julia struggling underneath her huge bust! Realizing that Hiroshi could likely endure, Bri would rose up off the lunch table and lay hands on her smaller foe to flip her over! In comedic fashion, Brianna would grip the back of Julia's top with both hands before sliding her forcefully down the long table, making sure that her head collided with any errant food trays along the way! If all went according to plan, many folks in attendance would be apologetic about having left their food out line that just before an impromptu wrestling match!

Discord - winner3#6867

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Flattened and then smothered under her curvy foe, Julia was not doing too well after her good start. Brianna had quickly used her size to take control of the match to no ones great surprise. The gymnast's constant squirming and bucking seemed to work pretty well for her though as far as she was concerned and the bluenette was soon given some breathing room. Julia gasped for air, filling her lungs as soon as she could. "Guuughhh! Boob hell!" She exclaimed. She was happy to be given a breather and hoped this would be her chance to turn things back around. Unfortunately Julia had things reversed. Instead she was turned around, flipped right over onto her stomach against the table. "Ahh hey!" She gasped, suddenly finding herself manhandled by Brianna.

Before she knew it, the gymnast was being slid down the long cafeteria table. Her face collided with all sorts of glasses, plates and trays which soon littered the floor. The spectators seemed to feel rather bad for her and quite a few "Ooohs" were heard and guilty expressions worn. Meanwhile by the time Julia reached the end of the table the now dazed wrestler was mess. Her hair was out of place and she had more than a few drinks spilled on her. After letting out a groan Julia would start to push herself up, hoping to eventually rise back to her feet.
Discord - Noob#6737

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

"Hey, hey it's not all bad. You know, some folks would call it a boob paradise!" Mendez taunted as she dusted her hands off, following Julia's crash course with cafeteria cuisine. Brianna walked off and dusted her hands off like she had just taken out the trash. Or course, the audience didn't like it much. Poor Julia was left flicking foodstuffs and trays off her face and hair while Bri was flaunting. No doubt getting some of those stains off her wrestling gear later would require more than just a little scrubbing and a wash cycle.  

"Come on, Jules. It's a cafeteria, not a lounge." Bri would joke as she walked back on over to Hiroshi, who was still supine on the table. Bri would step up onto the seat or the cafeteria table, ascending while reaching for Julia's arm. She'd begin helping the disheveled lightweight up to her feet, seemingly to keep things going. If Julia didn't react fast enough, Bri would eye an intact tray behind the bluenette. It was then that an idea popped into he heavyset heavyweight's mind. She'd swing her arm wide and attempt to sweep Julia off her feet, tripping her opponent and hopefully forcing her to land with the back of her head meeting that abandoned, half-filled tray! Whoever left their lunch there could take some solace in the idea that it wouldn't go to waste, for if Brianna got her way, Julia would fall right into it, no doubt worsening her day and her odds in this match!

Bri would ham up the moment by stepping onto the table completely. She'd straddle over the fallen Julia's head and place her hands on her hips. The shadow of her big booty would loom over the spunky lightweight as Bri motioned the audience that it was nearly time to squat down in this girl on the table with a Reverse Facesit!!

Discord - winner3#6867

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

A slightly dazed Julia groaned as she lay back on the table. She would slightly prop herself up on her elbows and shake her head, both to rouse herself and to get some of the random food bits off of her. That was certainly not a good look for her. She could handle it though. She just had to make her opponent look worse and all would be well. Of course that would prove to be much easier said than done. The size difference between the two was already causing some problems for the lightweight.

Thankfully Brianna was nice enough to help Julia up. Or so the lightweight thought before her opponent swiftly tripped her, causing the bluenette to fall back on a plate full of what she could only hope was mashed potatoes. There was a rather loud splat followed by food and utensils flying off the table and towards the small crowd of people. Fortunately Julia was the only one that was left a mess. Once again she let out a pained groan while some in the crowd chuckled at her comical fall.

The bluenette would have liked to take note of who was laughing at her but her vision was soon obscured by a giant pair of hips hovering over her. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Brianna was planning. "Ahhh! No no no! Don't even try it!" Julia cried out. The gymnast wasn't in the greatest position to fight back, but she would still try to throw a foot up, aiming to at leas shove her opponent to the side so that she was no longer right over her.
Discord - Noob#6737

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Mendez was set to close out this first fall. With an opponent who was practically dripping with food residue off her face and lots of momentum in this matchup, Bri thought to simply descend on her pint-sized opponent with her wide hips and smother her out for an early lead towards an expected outcome! But Hiroshi proved to be just a bit more resourceful and stubborn than Brianna had given her credit for! Before massive, thinly-clad backside could meet her adorable, tiny face, Julia managed to bring her legs up and planted her foot against Mendez's booty to try and kick and shove her away! Rather than go down decidedly once Brianna took control, Julia countered! This shove forced Brianna off her balance! She'd stumble and fall off the cafeteria table, staggering and stumbling as she stepped down the bench or the table and then several steps away! The heavyweight woman fought to get her balance back, and after a few seconds, she finally did! Now angry that the match wasn't the complete cakewalk that she was expecting it to be, she turned towards Julia, who would likely still be on the table!

"Oh, I'll try you, alright!" Bri would roar before charging at Hiroshi jumping up high! She'd raise her arms in midair and attempt to Splash the bluenette onto the table with the full might of her weighty frame, likely destroying the table in the process, and Julia if her splash connected!

Discord - winner3#6867

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Julia had just managed to narrowly escape getting smushed against the table. Shoving Brianna's larger form away was no easy task for the lightweight though and thankfully the crowd seemed to appreciate her efforts more than her opponent did. After letting out a huff, Julia sat back up on the table and would pat herself down. Had she known they would be making a mess she would have worn something she cared about a lot less. "Ugh I swear...people don't clean up after themselves." A slightly disheveled Julia whined.

As soon as the gymnast looked up at her opponent, she knew she was in trouble. "Huh? Hey wait a second!" She squealed. Her words did little to stop the charging heavyweight though. As the woman jumped up in the air, Julia would try to raise her feet to slam them into her foe's stomach. While that might cause her opponent quite a bit of pain, of course there was no way that was going to stop Brianna from crashing down on her though. "Guuughh!" Julia cried out as she felt the full force of her opponent's weight slam down against her. If it wasn't for the give of the table that crumbled under her, the smaller wrestler would have likely been completely crushed by her curvy foe.
Discord - Noob#6737

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Brianna had lined herself up to risk it all and Splash her smaller foe through the table, likely remaining on top of Julia to smother her afterward and knock her out while they were both stunned! Despite her annoyance with Hiroshi, Bri had thought this through. Sadly, she didn't anticipate the small, dainty feet that broke her fall. They weren't quite enough to prevent the flattening of her opponent or the table, but they did save Julia from the date of having Mendez remain on top of her after the fact!

Staff and wrestlers throughout the cafeteria winced and cheered when Mendez connected. The table gave way right away. Brianna cast some of the wreckage aside and rolled away while holding her pained abdomen.

"Crap...I'm really gonna feel that tomorrow." Brianna complained as she tried to look up. When she moved her arm from her midsection, Julia's shoe print was visible on her leotard. Some folks laughed at this. Bri grit her teeth in annoyance. She'd push herself up to all fours. If Julia had still not recovered, Brianna would begin to drag herself in Julia's direction. She'd fight through pain and fatigue, panting heavily as she tried to get to Julia as quickly as she could and mount the lightweight's body! Brianna would attempt to sit up and plant her massive rear on Julia's face in reverse facesit position to earn try and smother her out for a fall and make half the progress she needed towards free LAW catering for life!

Discord - winner3#6867

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Having just fallen through a table, Julia was understandably a bit dazed. Her body was quite achy and she knew it was going to be that way for quite a bit. "Nnnng...I'M gonna feel that tomorrow." she replied with a drawn out groan. The woman could barely move for the moment and just lay sprawled out. She had heard a few cheers from the crowd and wished she knew who they were from. She'd be sure to have a stern talking to with whoever in the small audience was happy to see her practically squished.

The lightweight glanced up only to see her heavyweight rival making their way towards her. That couldn't be good. "No no...wait a moment!" The bluenette practically begged as she struggled to prop herself up on her elbows. "Nnnfff!" The gymnast groaned as Bianna planted themselves on her. She could already feel the difference in size working against her. Before she knew it her opponent had changed positions and had their ass shoved right in her face. "Nnnnfff! Gehhh rrrr fffffat ssssss offff mmmm aaaace!" Julia cried out, her words heavily muffled. At first she would just start to squirm, her body writhing under her foe. After a few moments though when her strength returned, the gymnast would begin to kick her legs in protest.
Discord - Noob#6737

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”