Pre-show: Holly Matheson (c) vs Piper Sherwood - Kiss My Foot Match

Luncha_Libre
Main-Eventer

Re: Pre-show: Holly Matheson (c) vs Piper Sherwood - Kiss My Foot Match

Unread post by Luncha_Libre »

“Ughn … nghh …” Holly moaned lightly as she dragged her body to the ropes. There was some panic in her eyes, this match not at all going the way she would have wanted. Hoping that she could get a chance to catch her breath, the British Bombshell pulled her quivering figure up on the ropes, hanging off of them.

“Ngh, l-leave me alone …” Holly whimpered, wincing as Piper mocked her with that ridiculous accent. Holly’s face blushed as she got verbally humiliated, on top of the physical beating she had taken. The Brit hung there, not even realizing what a target she was presenting herself as, with the ‘challenger’ looming behind her.

“AAAH!” Holly let out a wild cry as Piper’s boot sunk into her ass! Holly’s round, soft cheeks were squished beneath Piper’s stomp, jiggling and bouncing with the impact. Holly could feel Piper slamming the boot into her tailbone as her ass was unceremoniously squished like a bug, sending a shock of pain through her entire body. Hollys boobs bounced as she flailed on the rope, a shocked and scared look on her face. “My hole!” Holly shouted in shock and pain, as she was left dangling, arms and boobs hanging over the bottom rope, mouth agape!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Bare
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Bare »

Piper smirked down at Holly’s body as it shook and vibrated with the impact of her foot into the woman’s posterior sending her upper torso through the ropes. But what brought a genuine smile and laughter to Piper was Holly’s verbal response to the hit. ”Pfft hahahaha oh this is too good!” She said with a loud laugh at the ‘my hole’ line. ”Good job champ people are gonna be memeing that for at least two weeks!” Piper said in a mock congratulation to the loser champion as she placed her hands on the top rope.

With Holly’s positioning the blonde had gotten a devious idea to further Holly’s humiliation and pain. Now granted she normally didn’t take pleasure form hurting her opponet per se so much as winning. But in this case Holly had insulted her. She’d put Piper in a position she never wanted to be in. So she was gonna make her pay for doing so. With her grips on the top rope firmly in place, Piper would first make sure Holly was still down, than she would leap up, vaulting over the ropes to come down feet first on Holly’s body hanging over the top rope, smashing the woman’s upper body into the apron with a double foot stomp!

Luncha_Libre
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Luncha_Libre »

Holly squirmed on the ropes, one hand flailing at her side as she tried and failed to reach back and massage her aching ass. Her cheeks flexed and clenched, cheeks shaking after Piper literally kicked her ass. The British Bombshell was falling apart as her ‘championship bout’ was already not going her way. Gasping, Holly realized that her little outburst had, just like Piper said, almost guaranteed this moment was going viral …

Holly took a deep breath, getting ready to pull herself off the ropes and get back in the ring. Unfortunately, she had no idea where Piper was going, and didn’t see the blonde fly over the rope and come down like a hammer on her shoulder blades, stomping her into the ring apron!

“AARGH!” Holly let out a scream as her body went down, her ample breasts crushed against the edge of the ring, the notoriously hard bars smashing against her soft, sensitive boobs! Legs flailing around uselessly, Holly went up and over the rope, ass going over her head as she fell down to the floor below. Holly dropped hard, falling onto her back in the ringside area. Gasping for air, face red and eyes tearful and wide in shock, Holly wrapped her arms around her aching bosom and couldn’t help but let tears spill over her cheeks. Things were going from bad to worse, and Holly couldn’t imagine how she was going to turn this one around!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Bare
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Bare »

Sailing over the top ropes Piper half expected Holly to get out of the way, she was literally not sued to things going so well for her. Usually after short bursts of dominance whoever she was fighting had some rally of strength or a trick up their sleeve. But she supposed Holly was the loser champ for a reason. Because within moments her feet drove into Holly’s back sending her ass over head out of the ring and onto the floor below.

Crouched on the apron herselg Piper pulled herself up to a standing position and looked down to admire her handiwork. Sure enough the older woman was crumpled on the floor, beaten, red faced and... crying? Piper hadn’t expected that, though perhaps she should have given the words spoken to the woman, maybe she had gone too fa- ‘No!’ Piper shouted to herself mentally, immediately forcing down any semblance of feelkngs of guilt or remorse for her attitude towards Holly.

”Remember you brough this on yourself! You challenged me, you wanted this so this is what you get... LOSER!!!” Piper shouted to the woman below her, more so to remind herself of why she was even her to begin with. Fury successfully rekindled Piper turned around and leapt up perching her feet on tbe middle rope before leaping backwards, arching through the air to go for a springboard moonsault off the middle rope to the downed and floor rooted Holly, the difference in height surely likely to do massive damage should it connect!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Undercard + Pre-Show”