PPV Opener - Loser Championship Match: Holly Matheson(c) vs Suzume Sheska - Photoshoot Match

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: PPV Opener - Loser Championship Match: Holly Matheson(c) vs Suzume Sheska - Photoshoot Match

Unread post by Luncha_Libre »

“Augh,” Holly grunted, fingers fondling her aching belly after Suzume had pounded it. The British Bombshell had been entirely thrown off by the elbow strikes, realizing that perhaps she’d underestimated Suzume’s ability to fight back against her. Holly’s face burned red when Suzume excused what Holly would still swear up and down was a cheap shot, but she had not time to protest as Suzume lunged in for a lock up!

“Nnngh,” Holly groaned, arching her back to meet Suzume in the middle. “Y-you’re going down, you little tart!” Holly flexed her wide glutes, pressing with all her might against Suzume. Her belly still hurt, but as she felt her buxom flesh press into Suzume’s body, she could feel herself gaining ground. Holly took a step forward, grinding her ample bust hard against Suzume as she pressed into the girl, realizing that she had the weight advantage, here.

“I’ve got you now,” Holly taunted, looking down at Suzume with a sneer, pressing in and stepping up on the girl, looking to push her to the corner. Holly’s grin of arrogance quickly fell, however, as she felt a sudden stop, and a foot against her belly. “Uh! W-what?” Holly gasped, folding in on herself. Before she knew it, Holly was tumbling forward, Suzume falling back, Holly’s own huge chest acting as ballast as Suzume pulled her down and flipped her over!

“No!” Holly cried out, as she was flipped end over end with the makeshift monkey flip! “AAAUGH!” Holly cried out in pain as her ass hit the canvas with a crash. The Brit landed in a seated position, her tailbone screaming in agony. Holly clutched her aching behind with both hands arching her spine, thrusting her chest outward as she groaned in misery. Holly’s face was a deep frown, as she realized that Suzume was back on the attack, and she was in trouble!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Re: PPV Opener - Loser Championship Match: Holly Matheson(c) vs Suzume Sheska - Photoshoot Match

Unread post by Noob »

Tart. That was a new one for Suzume. She didn't exactly know how to respond to it. She didn't have much time to formulate a response though as her opponent pressed their body against her and really weighed her down. Luckily Suzume had a rare bout of quick thinking and tossed Holly right over her with a monkey flip. The loud thud of her opponent hitting the floor was music to her ears after an earful of Holly's taunts.

The crowd cheered for Suzume's display and she knew they were eager for more. Scrambling to her feet she turned around to see Holly flat on her ass and clearly unhappy with the turn of events. "Kinnnnda looks like you were the one who just went down huh?" Suzume teased, flashing her opponent a quick smile. She had just the move in mind to really shut Holly up. Or perhaps just make her scream.

"Ok Suzume...your time to shine!" The woman mumbled to herself as she quickly approached her opponent. With Holly in a seated position, it wasn't terribly hard for Suzume to grab the woman's legs and pull backwards to get them onto her back. She would drag Holly a few inches towards the center of the ring if she was able to. While Suzume couldn't overpower Holly, she could without a doubt turn her into a pretzel if she was given the opportunity. And so without much more of a wait Suzume would step forward and try to set herself up for a figure four leg lock. If Holly didn't offer too much resistance she'd feel Suzume drop back and start applying pressure.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob#6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I promise I don't bite...hard

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Holly winced and tried to fight back the urge to whimper as her hand nursed her aching bum. The British Bombshell was feeling just as pained as she was humiliated by getting flipped over by the smaller Suzume, but the girl was running circles around Holly in the early goings. Worse, however, was that it seemed Suzume was well aware of this fact!

“Sh-shut up!” Holly snapped, face flushing red. Holly shook her head, trying to get her bearings as she sat on the mat. Turning to face Suzume, however, Holly’s eyes widened with the terrible realization that her opponent was on the move and ready to keep control of the match!

“W-wait a second, no! No!” Holly protested as Suzume rushed in on her, took her by the legs, and spun her around on her chubby ass. Flustered and prone, Holly blushed, feeling especially helpless and Suzume started to twist and bend her legs into position. “Nooo!” Holly wailed, slapping at Suzume’s hands as the manipulated Holly’s thick thighs, her flesh jiggling a little as Suzume bent and twisted her hurriedly, locking the British Bombshell’s joints together and eventually completing the figure four!

“Ooohhh, nonono …” Holly said, eyes widening as she recognized the hold. “NononoOOOAAAAAAH!” Holly’s protests turned to screams as Suzume went down, and put the pressure into he hold! Holly’s face turned red and her eyes teared up, her hands balling into fists! “Aaaaugh!” Holly screamed pitifully, pounding the canvas with her tiny fists, her ample bust heaving as she shook in the hold. Holly’s head was swimming, panic starting to settle in, as pain shot up her legs. She shook her head, trying to open her eyes and look for a way out, any way out, before it was too late!

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Somehow Suzume was taking control of the match. She couldn't believe how well things were going for her right now. Of course she was fighting against the wrestler deemed to be the worst in LAW but that at least meant that she was definitely not close to being the worst. It was actually a pretty big confidence boost for the lightweight who found herself beaming. Now she just had to keep it up and that sweat first official victory would be hers.

Finally Suzume fell back and locked in the leg lock. Immediately she heard her opponent start to wail in pain. With each passing second and increase of pressure, Holly would cry out and pound the canvas. Despite her protests though Suzume was intent on letting the crowd watch her suffer. Each time Holly cried out Suzume would ease up on the hold only to crank the pressure up again to send a wave of pain shooting up her opponent's body. "There! Got it! You might as well just give up now!" Suzume yelled at her foe. For once during a match she was sporting a confident grin. "Bet you wish you hadn't started trouble at the book store huh?" She continued to taunt.

Meanwhile the crowd cheered for the lightweight who would soon sit up and look down at her opponent. She took a deep breath as she tried to assess the situation. "Ok...gonna give up? Or do I have to make you cry?" Suzume asked. She was being quite a bit meaner than her usual demeanor but today she felt justified. Perhaps the thrill of being in control of such an important match for her was also going to her head.
Discord - Noob#6737

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Holly threw her head back, gasping in pain. Sweat was forming on her skin, beads running down her soft curves while she suffered in Suzume’s grip. Holly blushed red, knowing that she was totally trapped in Suzume’s hold, and paying the price for being so weak and stupid in a whole lot of pain. Suzume’s taunts only made things worse, making Holly realize she could very well have been wrong when she targeted this girl to be the next loser’s champ. The idea of walking out of this arena holding that damned belt again …

“AAAAH!” Holly cried out, arching her spine and thrusting her chest upward again as Suzume wrenched on the hold. Holly peered out at Suzume, saw the grin on her face, and her own eyes widened. Holly chewed her lip nervously, thinking about how bad this could be, if she had totally underestimated the smaller girl. Now, the British Bombshell had a choice to make, and it wasn’t a pretty one.

“Aaaauuuhn,” Holly moaned, breathing deeply to process the pain. Now, she could endure the hold until Suzume’s grip slipped, or try to use her thicker hips to flip the two of them … or she could tap out and take the first fall. Come one step closer to losing … but spare her legs any more harm. She could try to make up the difference in the rest of this match, or try to fight her opponent on gimped legs. The idea was ugly, the choice was hard, and Holly didn’t want to make it. The next time Suzume wrenched on the figure-four, Holly fell back to the mat with her hands held tight over her face.

“D-damnit …” Holly moaned, one hand still hiding the shame on her face as she took her off hand, and started tapping the mat wildly, signaling her surrender of the first fall and hopefully making Suzume break the hold before any more damage could be done!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Looking over at Holly, Suzume prepared for a fight. With her opponent taking a long time to decide what to do Suzume figured she would have to try just a bit harder to get the fall. She was ready to really increase the pressure on Holly's leg again but just as she was about to she heard the woman slapping the mat. "Eh?" A surprised Suzume grunted. This was a rare occurrence for her after all. The referee soon came over to signal for the lightweight to release her hold. "Oh! Right!" She gasped, quickly untangling her legs from Holly's and scrambling up to her feet.

It took a second but eventually Suzume realized what this had meant. She was one fall closer to an all important win. "Yataaaa! One point for Suzume!" The yelled, hopping up into the air with her arms raised. After that tap it was probably a feat that Holly didn't want to attempt for another few moments. Finally Suzume looked back at her opponent before speaking. "Hope you're ready to do that two more times! Cause no one's beating the UNSTOPPABLE SUZUME today!" She declared with perhaps undeserved confidence for one in the running to be the loser champion.

Suzume soon turned to head towards her corner but she was soon reminded of one important aspect of the match she was forgetting. "Ahhh! I almost forgot!" The lightweight gasped before turning right back around. "I get a photo op!" She said with the widest of smiles. The now giddy wrestler ran right back to Holly who she hoped hadn't yet gotten to her feet. She would quickly push the woman back down with her own foot as she planted it across Holly's chest.

The lightweight would flex one of her arms, despite the obvious lack of major muscle and waited for the cameras to start flashing. She just couldn't wait for this to be what came up when people looked her up on LAW's website or elsewhere. It would be a far cry from the images of what had got her here today.
Discord - Noob#6737

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

“Get her off of me!” Holly cried out, still slapping the mat. Fear made Holly’s heart jump into her throat. Her gamble was a risk as it was, but it would be totally meaningless if Suzume didn’t honor the break and just kept tweaking her leg! Holly’s face reddened as sweat began to bead on her forehead, until finally Suzume seemed to come to her senses, and let go. Holly could feel her muscles spasming, and she gasped, fearful that Suzume was finding some kind of hidden killer instinct, as their title bout began.

“Hnnngh!” Holly moaned falling flat on her back and staring up at the lights as she grimaced through the pain. She told herself she wasn’t being a wimp, or a coward, or weak by tapping out right now. There was a strategy, and if she was going to finally be rid of the most humiliating title in all of pro wrestling, this was a sacrifice she had to make. Which didn’t make it any less humiliating when the bell rang.

Holly lay back as Suzume scrambled off of her. Lying her head back, covering her face with her hands, she took deep breaths and tried to stretch out her aching leg. It hurt, but Holly knew the hold would have done even more damage if she hadn’t made a strategic retreat. “Gotta fight smart …” the Brit told herself hoping to believe it. Of course, Suzume’s enthusiastic taunts didn’t help Holly keep her cool.

“Just you wait, you little bint,” Holly said, grimacing. Before she could get up and try to reset for the next round, however, Suzume spun around. Holly’s face fell as Suzume recalled the particularly humiliating stipulation for this match: with Holly’s quick tap-out, she was now obligated to subject herself to a humiliating photo!

“Bloody hell …” Holly moaned, as she lay back and accepted her fate. Looking up at the smaller girl who had just taken the first round only made Holly’s face flush in humiliation. This girl, this girl was better than her? This tiny little thing? As Suzume’s foot sank into Holly’s round breast, she let out a weak sigh, and tried to turn her watery eyes away from the cameras. The Brit’s cheeks burned with every camera flash, and Holly knew she couldn’t take any more of this. Tonight, she had to lose this belt! She had to win!

When Suzume would finally get off of her, her moment of total domination over the buxom Brit immortalized and surely added to the long history of Holly's humiliations immortalized on the internet, the Bombshell would push herself up to her feet and adjust her ring gear. She tossed her hair, gave a chest-heaving huff, and waited for the next round. Getting herself psyched up, her leg mostly recovered, Holly couldn’t wait to lock horns with this girl again!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Suzume still couldn't believe she had won, at least this first fall. She was just two more away from complete victory. After putting on a little display she was all smiles. This had been the first time she had been able to strike a victory pose and it sure was a confidence booster. She could see why some of the other fighters had so much fun with it now. She could hardly wait until she got to do it again. Suzume was already planning her next pose while the cameras flashed. Unfortunately all the time spent basically gloating was dampening the effect Suzume's hold had on Holly's leg. The lightweight would have to stop if she didn't want her opponent to make a complete recovery.

Suzume soon removed her foot from Holly's chest and returned to her corner of the ring with an extra spring in her step. While getting one over on perhaps the worst wrestler in LAW wasn't exactly an extreme accomplishment, it was still enough to make the lightweight feel like she could take on anything today. Plus it was definitely nice to see karma catching up to Holly after the trouble she caused before the match.

After a slight lull in the action, both wrestlers got ready to start round two. Suzume brought her palm to her fist while she tried to pump herself up to deliver another beating to Holly. "Round 2! FIGHT!" She declared, hopping slightly in place before approaching the center of the ring. She was feeling a bit more prepared for a fight this time and was confident that if she was able to keep up some good offensive pressure she could pull off another fall. "Target acquired..." She mumbled to herself, briefly glancing down at Holly's leg. Surely focusing on one weak point would be the key to another quick submission.
Discord - Noob#6737

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Holly couldn’t help but let out a whimper as she got back up on her boots. She hopped a little as she got upright, feeling a little unsteady on one leg. Suzume seemed to notice her weakness, however, making Holly silently curse. She had made the right call tapping out, she told herself. She could recover. She could still fight back. Couldn’t she?

“Alright then,” Holly said, coming back out of her corner, “now we’re going to get serious!” Holly could still remember the feeling of having Suzume’s foot on her boob, treating her body like some kind of trophy, and she knew she didn’t want to repeat anything like that. It was time to get serious, and make this little brat pay! Holly’s eyes widened as Suzume gleefully declared round two, while they approached the center of the ring. Holly’s eyes narrowed as she caught Suzume spying her weak leg and knew that there was a target. That was fine, Holly told herself, no need to worry. Now she told herself, she could formulate a strategy as well.

The second the official called for the opening of the round, Holly would lunge forward. Swinging wide, the British Bombshell would snatch up Suzume’s head for a side headlock, pressing the girl’s face flush against Holly still-stinging bust. “Nngh!” Holly grunted, feeling a little bit of sting as she wrenched on the hold, her tender flesh pressing firmly against Suzume’s features in an attempt to smother her. The Brit would push past the pain, tucking her hip against Suzume’s core and trying to yank the girl up and around while she took a wide stance. Holly’s mind was on going high while her opponent was looking low, doing her level best to whip Suzume to the mat with a side headlock takedown. If she could manage the throw, Holly would end up with Suzume’s face squished beneath Holly’s generous bosom, her body laid out on its side atop Suzume, starting the second round in dominant fashion!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Suzume saw Holly's eyes follow hers. The lightweight was apparently far from subtle in her planning. All the plans in the world would be of little use though when her opponent suddenly lunged forward and snaked their arm around Suzume's head. "Ahhh!" She gasped, now in a tight headlock with her face pressed tightly against the other fighter's bust. Suzume was starting to have flashbacks to the book store and began frantically trying to squirm away. She would even throw a few quick jabs to Holly's side. It was no use though as she found herself gripped tighter. "Nnnng!!!" The lightweight whimpered, feeling Holly wrench her back while seemingly burying Suzume's face against her.

The next thing she knew, Suzume was on the floor with Holly pressing down on her. The lightweight was in a bit of a awkward position. She was left flailing one arm out to the side while trying to roll herself over. She was having a hard time positioning herself properly to wrap her legs around Holly's body but that's what she would attempt to do nonetheless. She didn't really want her opponent to reposition herself too much to get even more of an edge. "Pffff geh ffff!" The smaller wrestler tried to say from under her foe. She was about as forceful with her statement as a gentle breeze. That didn't stop her from using one hand to push against Holly's chest in an attempt to shove the woman back. Meanwhile her other hand balled up into a fist and aimed a few quick blows to the current "Champion's" ribs.
Discord - Noob#6737

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Undercard/Pre-Show”