Medical Help (Blaze Vs Marissa)

After what felt to be a lifetime, the Tokyo Brawl hits its main block. Lunch is in full swing, businesses are alive, and no workplace is empty. Many won't make it any further...
Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Medical Help (Blaze Vs Marissa)

Unread post by Devilish53 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:55 pm

SpoilerShow
"Eugh...What a fucking mistake this was..."

In perhaps the worst state of her entire life, never mind her professional medical career, plucky Brit Marissa Wiltsure found herself clutching her ribs as she made her way slowly though the Tokyo masses. Having recently amassed a rather sly if cheap win over a fellow Tokyo Brawl participiant she didn't even manage to get the name of, the beauty slithered through countless alleyways in search of something to aid her.

Be that a friend, medical aid, or hell even a weapon.

Slunking her way into the quieter sections of the city, after what felt to be a lifetime of slow-paced moving, Marissa would indeed find what she sought. Slowly with a grunt to her mug as her hand was raised, the Brit slid herself through the door to an open medical clinic, in high hopes that whatever queue inside would be a short one. Seemingly forgetting perhaps, that given the event transpiring today, she'd be in something of a Tokyo Brawl hot spot...

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Re: Medical Help (Blaze Vs Marissa)

Unread post by ragaz » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:54 pm

SpoilerShow
Blaze was walking with a vague destination in mind. She thought it would be smart to visit a pharmacy or a clinic to treat her injuries so that she would be in as good a condition as she could be when she faced her next opponent. That should give her a good advantage over the others. Blaze was moderately roughed up after her last match with some areas hurting a bit more than the others. Then again, she was wondering whether she overdid it a little on her opponent or not.

Anyway, Blaze entered the first clinic she could find. The Brit looked around and noticed a woman with a solid body build, dressed in training/fighting attire and looked roughed up. She was sitting next to a doctor's cabinet, waiting for her turn. Blaze was 90% certain that this woman was a participant in this Tokyo Brawl event. If Blaze was wrong about this, then this must be one hell of a coincidence.

Regardless, Blaze walked over to the woman with confidence and sat down right next to her. You've had it rough, huh? Blaze would ask casually, while holding onto the sore area on the stomach where Karen had her stabbed with the blunted sword.
Sloth's Harem

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:34 pm

"Oh..fuck..." Marissa muttered to herself, her head down as she rested as best she could with her side on the cabinet. She had tried not to bring attention to herself the moment she spotted a figure dressed in what must have been wrestling attire, but she herself was far from inconspicous in her own choice of wear.

"Y..Yeh..." She'd answer back, hand to the cabinet as if to prep for a rise, though very much preferring if there was a way to stay seated.

"You too I take it?" Eyes to that red stomach, as she prayed that the figure before her much like herself was far too done-in to do anymore fighting right now.

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 am

Now that Blaze has sat down next to her potential opponent and the small talk started. Indeed, you should see the other gal, though...? Blaze answered as she made herself comfortable. I must say, you sound rather British, are you from UK? Blaze added.

Blaze would lightly bump her elbow into Marissa's arm. Say, did all of those injuries come from a single fight or were there more? I, for example, had one fight, so I could still go another round, though I'd prefer to apply some medicine first...
Sloth's Harem

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:09 pm

"Ye..Yeh..." Marissa spoke, nerves abound as it became almost too friendly of an atmosphere between the two gals that had something of a hefty bit of space created by those around them. The Tokyo Brawl was evidently becoming somewhat known amongst those whom even didn't enjoy wrestling, as a few patients opted to stand on the other side of the room in the face of a possible brawl.

"Nah...t..two...both were sneak attacks..." She'd huff, missing out the detail that she began one of them, as to not appear cheap before this girl. "I think I can go the rest of the day...just need...something in the system..."

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm

The woman was well built and a bit bigger than Blaze, yet she was stuttering when speaking. Was she afraid? Or was this because of the injuries and the pain? This was what Blaze was thinking about at the moment.

Hmmm... Since we are on the same page, I'll be blunt... Blaze would stand up in front of the fit woman. Would you mind being my opponent? The thing is, both of us could use some extra points. I could've attacked you without any hello's, but I prefer the more civilized approach and you seem like a decent girl. Just when she said that, she sighed in her mind, because she remembered thinking the same about her first opponent, yet the match turned south rather quickly...

Now as I said earlier, I'd prefer to apply some medicine before going into round 2 and I bet you would too, so here is what I suggest. We both go see the doctor, apply the first aid and then fight it out in the location of your choosing, what do you say? The name's Blaze Fielding, by the way. The ex-cop would offer a handshake to her partner-in-event.
Sloth's Harem

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Ah shit.

At least this gal had the kindness to be up front about it, as opposed to doing what she described, in sprinting at the woman full on from a direction behind her. Marissa felt she wouldn't need much to go down long enough for a pin, certainly a submission.

"After...the doctors..." She'd try to reaffirm herself, before she realised how heavily she just implied she needed to see one.

"Starting a fight here with all these people..wouldn't be fair..." She'd try to correct herself, as if the reason for postponing the brawl was for another reason other than her physical state.

"Then we could just do it outside..."

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Well well, this girl wasn't chickening out despite her injuries and Blaze liked that. Not that Blaze was especially intimidating about it or anything...
Sure thing, works for me! Although we will need to be around some people, because if no one sees us, the fight basically didn't happen in the eyes of the officials. Was Blaze's reply and then she started thinking...

Hmmm, maybe we should catch some kid, give him let's say 10-20 dollars and then tell him to record the fight with his phone? Blaze suggested as the door to the doctor's office opened and a patient left. You're up next... Uhm, what's your name?
Sloth's Harem

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:56 pm

"It hasn't been a problem the last two times...catching the fight and having witnesses I mean..." Marissa was quick to stand up, not only in desperate need of the aid from the doctors, but almost under the belief that this Blaze gal was too nice to be true almost. Not only had it become apparent that Marissa was in a dire condition compared to the possible opponent, but the fact that Blaze had hinted at the prospect of starting the fight here and now suddenly, perhaps via sneak attack, was all too apparent.

That became an obvious concern of Marissa's, as she awkwardly side-stepped towards the now open door, in an effort to keep her eye on this gal all the while.

"Marissa...I'll..I'll see you in a bit..." Her body shooting through that door the instant she finished speaking.

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:45 pm

For a woman with injuries, Marissa sure was moving quickly, slipping into the doctor's office like a ninja. She was probably hurting quite a bit, Blaze almost felt bad for her since it would be almost like a handicap fight. Blaze sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes. She decided to use this bit of time for some additional rest.

SOME TIME PASSES...

Blaze opened her eyes as the door opened and Marissa walked out with a bandaged arm. The ex-cop stood up and made her way towards the office. Wait for me, I wouldn't want to go looking for you... Blaze said as she stopped behind Marissa and turned her head, looking over her shoulder at the treated woman. It may or may not have been a bit intimidating, but whatever, Blaze proceeded into the cabinet.
Sloth's Harem

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Hours: Main Block! (10am - 4pm)”