Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match

The portion of the ppv consisting of tried and true LAW talent!
ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Re: Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match

Unread post by ADarlingDucky »

Ducky's dodge of Kat's discus lariat had managed to set her up quite nicely for her next form of offense, sliding up close behind the Super Kitty and wrapping her arms around Kat, but reaching up and grabbing two handfuls of Kat's large, beautiful chest, groping the luchadora! However, the groping of Kat's large boobs wasn't just for Ducky to enjoy feeling up her busty foe, it was also used as leverage to yank Kat up and over, planting her on the mat with an impressive boobplex!

Ducky had managed to send the heavyweight up and over herself, slamming her down and rolling over to end up on her feet once more, planting Kat with a boobplex, much to the delight of the crowd! But Ducky wasn't quite done yet, and with a sudden heave, she would yank Kat back up to her feet as well, managing to pull the Super Kitty upright and shove her towards the Wings' corner!

Swan had taken this time to recover on the apron from her earlier match, at least, as much as could reasonably be expected, and as Kat stumbled her way, the luchadora was quick to hop in for the assist, leaping up and delivering a kick to the small of Kat's back!

"Oh Kat, you're so cute! You should know that I can, and I just did!" Ducky said with a teasing smirk, rushing forwards towards Kat as she staggered out of the corner! Ducky would lower herself down and throw her shoulder right into Kat's stomach as the Super Kitty staggered towards her, aiming to spear Kat and bring her down hard to the canvas!

After hopefully flooring Kat with her spear, Ducky would give a slight chuckle as she rose up off of Kat, standing back up and reaching down to grab hold of the Super Kitty's legs, tucking them under her arms to get a good grip on them! Ducky flashed Kat a smirk as she moved her away from the ropes, before turning over and sitting down on Kat, planting her plump rear on the Super Kitty's back as she wrenched back to lock in a tight boston crab, making sure to face towards the SWAT Cat's corner!

"Oh yeah Tracy? Well, listen up you pretty little kitty! I'll boobplex Kat whenever I want, and if you got a problem with it, I'll be glad to tie you up, make you tap, and sit on your face until you fall in love with my ass too!" Ducky called back to Tracy, winking at the redhead and wiggling her hips back and forth, rubbing her ass across Kat's back to tease her as she continued to bend her in the boston crab!

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Through a combination of a mischievous Boobplex from Ducky and intervention from her weary masked tag partner, Katherine found herself teetering! The Wings of Wrestling had surprisingly assumed command in this match-up from the very start, stunning viewers and the SWAT Cats, themselves! The Super Kitty struggled to find her footing coming out of the corner and this set her up nicely for Ducky William's sudden Spear! Her glasses remained firmly in places as she drove her shoulder squarely into Hart's defined, thinly-veiled abs! Once again Kat would find herself floored near the Wings' corner! The heavyweight powerhouse grimaced as she began to sit up in defiance! And as she did, Ducky seized her legs!

"Urgh!" She groaned as she was dragged by her boots! Her back once again forced to meet the canvas as the middleweight dragged her with a vengeance! Ducky continued indulging in her playful "grudge" against Kat by turning the hurting feline over and locking in a tightly applied Boston Crab! Their the meat of their ample backsides pressed against one another as Ducky sat down and pressed hers firmly against Kat's! Their positioning gave Ducky a convenient vantage point, as she faced herself towards the SWAT Cat's corner to antagonize them while Kat was forced to face Swan the opposing corner!

Tracy pounded the top turnbuckle upon hearing Ducky's boast! The Circus Cat climbed up and placed a foot over the ropes as she threatened to get in there and pay Ducky back tenfold!

"You're gonna fall in love with the whupping I'm gonna give you when I get in there, Ducky!" Aurora would climb onto the apron and tug on her leotard to hold her back. She'd do what she could to calm Tracy down.

"I'd rather they fall in love with the tag gold, you know, after we win it tonight and become the inaugural tag champs"

While the non-legal women engaged in their antics, Kat would press both pairs of knuckles against the canvas and begin pounding her way to the ropes, gorilla-style! There was apparently still plenty of fight in the SWAT Cat's heavy-hitter! She'd press on as best as she could and reach for the bottom rope near Swan to try and earn a rope break!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Ducky was taking this time to show both the SWAT Cats and the onlookers that while she and Kat might have had quite the lopsided match in the past, the middleweight blonde was more than capable of holding her own against the Super Kitty! As she turned Kat over onto her stomach, she would sit her plump rear end down on the Super Kitty's back trapping the heavyweight in a boston crab, stretching out Kat's back in the submission hold, showing the Super Kitty that if she thought this was an easy win, she'd get stretched out beyond belief!

And now Ducky was in a great position to cause a little more mischief, as she wrenched back on Kat's legs while calling out to the SWAT Cat's corner, taunting Tracy as the Circus Cat sat watching on the apron! Ducky's taunts served to cause the Circus Cat to hop onto the ropes, yelling back at the blonde before getting calmed down by the lightweight member of the Cats, but Ducky wanted to continue to tease her foes!

"Oh yeah? Tough talk coming from my soon-to-be ass pillow! Once you hop in here and I tap you out like the good little jobber you are, you and I can have a nice fun time while you take a nap and I do squats on your face, just like with Kat here!" Ducky taunted back, further inciting Tracy as she was held back by the third SWAT Cats member, the blonde bombshell squatting up and down a few times, each time going down wrenching hard on Kat's legs to really strain her spine off and on!

Ducky was putting on quite the show now, squatting up and down to really work the boston crab on Kat, while Swan took the opportunity to lean over and stick her tongue out at Tracy, the Wings seeming to try and strike a nerve with the hottest head that the SWAT Cat's possessed! However, soon enough, Ducky would decide to switch as Kat crawled her way towards the ropes, letting go of the Super Kitty's legs before turning and grabbing hold of Kat, aiming to yank the Super Kitty back to her feet, giving Kat's thick rear end a spank as she did so, taking her eyes off the Super Kitty to turn and flash Tracy a cheeky smile!

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Having taken charge of the match, Ducky was showing off exactly how her skill, charisma, and confidence as a LAW wrestler helped her command the competition in the ring! The Wings of Wrestling had just gotten through pulling off a win against the Danger Double Tatsumis before putting Katherine Hart on the defensive! Williams and Swan worked together to catch Hart off guard, flooring her so that Ducky could follow up by putting her in a painful Boston Crab submission hold!

"Gah! Ducky!" Katherine groaned angrily through clenched teeth as her curvy for showed off, squatting up and down to show off! Each time, the force of Ducky squatting onto the masked woman's thinly-clad back seemed to torque it more and more, doing damage as Hart waited for Ducky to rise and give her a brief window to crawl forward, suffering at the hands of Ducky's submission prowess as she made slow, steady progress towards the ropes! The SWAT Cats corner certainly didn't take kindly to the taunting! As Kat and her fans at ringside chanted to get her back in this thing, Tracy continued roaring all manner of expletives from her corner! The cooler heads on the Wings of Wrestling's side of the ring seemed to maintain control while The Circus Cat's threats caught the attention of the referee, who began to motion towards Tracy to admonish her!

"Oh, I can't wait to hear you try and talk all that mess when we squat out championship booties all over ya faces! Don't think I don't see you, Swan! You're gonna get it, too! When Kat's done playing with you, I'll make sure both of you know who the OG luchadoras are on this company!" Tracy continued hollering, much to Aurora's embarrassment and dismay.

"I hate when she gets like this. Of all the teams we had to face in this thing, why'd it have to be the Wings." The Chromatic Cat facepalmed before promptly pulling Tracy by her wide hips and back onto the ring apron.

Meanwhile, Katherine was having just about enough! The Super Kitty sharpened her claws as she felt the torrent of pain from her foe cranking the hold over and over again, finally let up! Her eyes came to life when she felt Ducky tug her up to her feet! The spank Ducky gave her left a slight redness. The sound echoed throughout the Tokyo Dome! And it also sparked a comeback in Hart! For when Ducky turned around after taunting, the purple heavyweight would spin and lift her heel to try and nail Williams in her midsection with a quick Spinning Heel Kick! Had the sudden, impactful strike connected, Kat would smell blood in the water! She'd place her hands on a doubled over Ducky and begin hoisting her quickly upside down and into position! Kat would attempt to scrunch Ducky up, forcing her into a ball-shape between her legs before jumping up to floor her with a Package Piledriver from out of the blue!

Had Kat's sudden turnabout offense been successful, she'd fall to her side and look towards her corner! The opposite corner always seemed like it was a million miles away in times like these! She'd slowly begin crawling and rolling from one corner of the ring to the other, ever-cognisant of the fact that Ducky or Swan could be on her tail at any second! Still, she'd persist with the roar of the fans behind her! Once the SWAT Cats got in gear, the fan's cheers made it quite obvious that they knew this thing would really heat up!

Discord - winner3#6867

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Ducky smiled as she squatted up and down on Kat's back, really wrenching back on the boston crab as she did so, making sure to bend Kat to her absolute limit in the hold, working the heavyweight's back in order to soften Kat up for anything that came next! And at the same time, the Wings were waging a bit of mental warfare against the opposite corner, both members working to taunt and provoke Tracy Cannon, knowing that the busty redhead was the most hotheaded of the group, and would be likely to fly off the handle! And so far it looked as though they were quite correct, with Tracy bouncing up and down on the apron, shouting back at Ducky and Swan, the Wings sharing a smile as they continued to poke the bear!

"Hah! Whatever you say Tracy! Once I make you tap out like a bitch, I think I'll celebrate our victory by taking your gorgeous partner here back to my place and fucking her silly! While wearing the belt, of course!" Ducky taunted, nodding her head towards Kat as she wrenched back yet again, as Swan chimed in as well!

"Aw, but don't feel too bad Tracy! Once we're finished whooping you and Kat, I'll let you eat my championship ass... again!" Swan chirped with a smirk and a wink, making quite a lewd reference to their POW match and the lewd followings of it!

However, both of the Wings were busy enough taunting Tracy that when Ducky pulled Kat up to her feet and gave the heavyweight's thick, round ass a spank, neither would be ready for the slap on her ass waking Kat up, as she would suddenly twist and throw a kick into Ducky's stomach! The blonde let out a gasp as she was nailed right in the gut, doubling over and stepping back, but Kat was quick to yank her head in between those thick thighs of hers, lifting Ducky upside down before drilling her head into the mat with a thunderous package piledrviver!

"AGH!" Ducky let out a yelp as she was dropped on her head, flopping to the mat once Kat let her go, the Super Kitty herself falling to her side, slowly beginning to pull herself along the mat towards her corner, looking to tag her partner in! Ducky groaned and rolled over, thankfully still quite fresh otherwise that package piledriver would have left her quite worse for wear, slowly pushing herself up to her feet as Kat grew nearer and nearer to her corner, the middleweight realizing this and trying to rush towards her!

"Whoa whoa whoa! Slow your roll Kat!" Ducky cried out, reaching out and trying to snag one of the Super Kitty's ankles, tugging in order to try and pull her away from her corner and keep her from making the tag!

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

The Wings were putting on an impressive showing despite The SWAT Cat's notoriety as one of the top teams around! And in their second match in this gauntlet, no less! More than a few fans rallied behind Ducky's expert submission work and hers and her partner's banter! If they maintained control, they very well may have been poised to win those championship belts by working over The Super Kitty! That is, they were until The Super Kitty got the chance to remind everyone what made her so super!

With a quick kick to set things up, Kat quickly and skillfully folded Ducky up into position for the Package Piledriver! She spiked the blonde middleweight's head into the mats and promptly flopped towards her corner to take the powderkeg of her team: Tracy Canon! Of course, in classic tag-team wrestling fashion, Hart was in no shape to simply start sprinting! She clutched her back with one hand whilst dragging her curvaceously beautiful bod against the canvas with the other! Kat began to claw her way towards home base, making it as far as the center of the ring before a defiant Ducky grabbed her by the ankle to halt her advance! Although Ducky seemed shellshocked, the breakout star was no slouch! She wouldn't let Kat's piledriver keep her out of action long enough for the SWAT Cats to surge and make a tag!

"Slow? Sorry, Ducky! That was the last time I give you a freebie!" Hart struggled as she began trying to continue in any way she could! Kat would press her palms against the canvas and push herself up to one leg, standing in what seemed to be a precarious position! The crowd waited with bated breath to see if Williams would capitalize with a submission hold of another maneuver to stop Kat now that she was off balance.

"Say, Ducky. You remember that bit about you squatting on our faces?" Kat would say with a mischievous smirk as she found her balance! Just then, the luchadora would abruptly flip forward, hoping to beat Ducky to the punch and counter any move that her legal opponent had planned! Kat would attempt to somersault and catapult Ducky towards the SWAT Cat's corner to completely turn the tide of this match! If she managed to fling Ducky clear across the ring, Tracy would jump up over her corner and swing her wide, bare hip over the ropes to nail William's in the head with a big Hip Attack to stun her pull Ducky down instead a seated position in their team's corner, seemingly to set up for something!

Discord - winner3#6867

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Kat's impressive power was quite easy to see as she grabbed Ducky and folded her up, hoisting the smaller blonde completely off the mat and suspending her in a dangerous position, before taking the opportunity to drive her head into the canvas with a package piledriver! The move nearly put the middleweight star's lights out, leaving Ducky groaning on the canvas, the first major hit of the match sustained and leaving her quite rocked, though she was quick to realize that Kat was most certainly going to use this opportunity to get to her corner to try and tag in Tracy, and the Wings wanted anything but for that to happen!

But as Ducky managed to raise up to her feet, dashing forwards to grab hold of Kat's ankle in order to keep the Super Kitty from making the tag, she would find Kat far more resilient to her tugging than she expected! Raising up to one leg, Kat would balance herself in a precarious position, with Ducky tugging to try and pull her back, all while Kat resisted, trying to work her way to her corner!

Ducky's words seemed to inspire the Super Kitty however, as Kat would suddenly and abruptly somersault forwards, swinging her leg and sending Ducky flying towards the SWAT Cat corner with an impressive move!

"Waaaah! Uuugh!" Ducky let out a cry as Kat flung her forwards, before Tracy would suddenly leap up and swing hip over the top rope, slamming a thick cheek into Ducky's head for a quick hip attack! The blonde was rocked from the blow, and would soon fall to a seated position in the corner, leaning up against the turnbuckle, with the mischievous SWAT Cats plotting all the while!

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Ducky hadn't made it easy for The Super Kitty to work her way out of that bind! The perky middleweight had taken control of things at the onset of this tag match, and it was only now that Kat could create an opening! Even Katherine Hart couldn't keep Ducky in check alone, though! She was keen on the idea of involving her cat compatriots. When she finally began making some headway towards her own corner, when she felt Williams grab hold of her purple boot to halt her advance and deny a tag, Kat knew exactly how she was going to repay Ducky! By somersaulting forward and using the momentum to throw Ducky into the SWAT Cats' corner, Kat was able to turn this thing around! For just as Swan had been ready and willing on the sidelines, a riled up Tracy was waiting in the wings (pun intended) to sink her teeth into Williams and repay her in spades for egging her on!

Aurora gasped and covered her hand over her mouth at ringside as Tracy swung her hip over the too turnbuckle and right into a hapless Ducky's face! As Ducky fell into their team's corner, Tracy smiled from ear to ear and motioned to the crowd as they erupted. Kat would take a second to rise, and when she did, she'd point to the fallen Ducky Williams and then to her partner.

"Hey, Kat! Did I hear her right?! Ducky said she was gonna squat on our faces!"

"Ohhhh, yeah she pressed the Tracy button. Ducky should KNOW that you don't challenge Tracy or the SWAT Cats when it comes to squatting on faces!"

"I mean, if we're gonna be the best tag team on LAW, it should stand to reason that were also the best at squatting on faces, should it not?"

As the SWAT Cats teased and deliberated, Kat approached her corner and turned around. The Super Kitty would grab the top ropes on each side and nod to the crowd before putting Ducky in a very familiar position!

"Maybe you don't remember how I literally squatted on your face and made you fall in love with me, Ducky! Here's a refresher!" Hart would tease as she lowered her toned, thick cheeks onto a woozy Ducky's face! She'd sit down with nearly all her weight as the audience roared on in approval! Kat would rub her booty side to side, literally grinding Ducky's face and mouth between her cheeks for several seconds before Tracy cut in and tagged Kat's shoulder, prompting the referee to let the Cats continue this charade past the normal 5 count in the corner.

"No no no no no, Kat! You're going wayyyyy too easy on her!" Tracy would yell before ducking between the middle and top ropes to take over! "This one goes out to you Swan, babe! I promise you'll get your chance to eat this INAUGURAL championship bootay after I sit on you for the 1-2-3!" Tracy would say as she blew a kiss to Swan and looked to park her rear! Canon would grab hold of her leotard on both sides and hike it up to follow up Kat's stinkface with a bare booty version! She'd look to practically bury Ducky's face between her plump pale cheeks as she jiggled those hips and took over as the new conductor of the SWAT Cats Stinkface train!

Discord - winner3#6867

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Main Show”