Opener: Karin Shin vs Holly Matheson vs Lauren Fredericks - Triple Threat Loser's Championship Match

Analogous to a pre-show, these preliminary bouts precede the action on the main card. See for this topic a full explanation
xalex
Legend

Re: Opener: Karin Shin vs Holly Matheson vs Lauren Fredericks - Triple Threat Loser's Championship Match

Unread post by xalex » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:13 am

Karin wasn´t in the position to fight back right now. She would just feel how her legs were pulled upwards into the air. This was making her moan and move her head to look who it was naturally it could only be one woman. Karin would see how holly did grab both of her legs and was using them to drag Karin over the floor, like she was swiping the ring with her. Karin´s arms would be hanging behind and were dragged over the floor.
Soon they would be far away from all the ringropes and only then holly would set up what she wanted to do. She would slowly force Karin onto her belly and put her into a boston crab. The small girl would try to hold herself on her back. But it wasn´t working not even close, to evenly match. Karin would find herself soon on her belly and the boton crab locked. Imminently the back for the small girl was sending pain signals to her brain. Normally Karin was considered flexible and agile. But even that was too much for her. She would scream and cry while her opponent would bend her spine backwards forcing her to cry more and more while her face was pressed into the ground…

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Re: Opener: Karin Shin vs Holly Matheson vs Lauren Fredericks - Triple Threat Loser's Championship Match

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Holly dragged Karin across the mat with as much strength as she could muster. Huffing, the British Bombshell felt fortunate that Karin was as slender as she was. She couldn’t imagine being able to do this to Lauren, if the blonde had managed to remain in the match!

Still, Holly wrestled Karin onto her belly, and sat her round ass on Karin’s lower back to lock in the Boston crab. Holly settled all of her weight down on Karin’s lower back and leaned into the hold. Holly’s head was thrown back dramatically, her own back arched as she tried desperately to stretch Karin right to her limits!

“Come on,” Holly moaned, “give up!” Karin’s crying filled Holly’s ears, and the Brit knew that things were looking dire for the Japanese girl. Holly threw her head back again, arched her spine, thrusting her ample breasts toward the bright arena lights. Holly cranked on the hold with all of her remaining strength … which honestly wasn’t much.

Holly found herself panting, the longer the hold went on. Her boot began to slip, one of her legs going down to a knee. This would release a lot of the pressure on Karin, but Holly refused to give up the hold. The Brit knew how badly she needed this to work.

“C-come on, damn you,” Holly panted, “bloody give up, already …”
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Karin would only shake her head, when the referee and the other fighter asked her if she wanted to give in. Shaking her head was all she could. Her face was torn and bend by pain, and each time she tried to say something only tortured screams of pain would come out of her mouth. She was unable to hold it back besides pressing her teeth together so hard that they would almost shatter in her mouth.

Karin was at her upper limit right now but she needed to keep going. The girl would push her hands into the floor trying to press her upper body up a bit. She wanted to try and crawl towards the ropes. With all her might she would press her hands into the mat, but not even that was possible for her right now. She wasn´t strong enough to push them both of the mat. Her opponent was pushing her down too hard. Karin would feel a tear running over her cheek… was it that…
Slowly Karin would lift her hand up into the air to clap onto the floor, showing that she would give up…
Her first time giving in and it would be in her most important match. Karin would feel another tear running over her other cheek… She was done she didn´t had the strength to fight back anymore…

Only then she would reach backwards with her hand she just lifted up. She would try to bend her body sideways as much as she could. She would reach backwards as far as she could. She would warp her fingers around the ankle of her opponent and in one powerful movement she would try to pull the last standing leg of Holly away from under her. She didn´t knew if it was enough, maybe holly was able to catch herself again. But it had to be enough… there was only one other way out of this hold.

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:50 pm

"Augh, just ... Just bloody quit!" Holly gasped. There British Bombshell's chest was heaving as she lay into the submission hold. Karin's screams filled her ears, but the ref never called for the bell. Holly was getting red in the face, sweat running down her fair skin in effort. "Why ... won't ... you ... lose!?" Holly whined, shocked.

When her leg have out, Holly still leaned into the hold. She had to break Karin here- she just had to! However, Holly's single-minded focus left her vulnerable. The moment she felt Karin's hand on her boot, it was too late. With a jerk, the smaller girl yanked on Holly's leg and too get down.

"Whooooaah!" Holly cried out, shocked. The buxom Bombshell tumbled forward clumsily, falling Friday on her face. Panting, the Brit stayed there a moment. Face pressed in the mat, her round ass pointing up in the air, Holly pounded an angry fist into the canvas. "Bloody hell," Holly hissed, "what is it going to take?" She remained there a long moment, trying to recover both in body and mind, not even caring about her indignant pose woke she tried to form a new plan of attack.

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:51 am

Karin somehow got free. Her head would drop forwards into the mat face first. She would stay like this for a few seconds wanting to start crying in release. This had been so painful. The girl felt like she just escaped a deathtrap.

Suddenly she would hear her opponent screaming from behind her angrily. Karin´s forearms were pressed into the mat and she would lift her upper body, still feeling the effect of the boston crab. So moving overall was painful for her. She would look at her opponent still her eyes filled with tears. “you have to put this belt onto my lifeless body!” was all she would say before suddenly trying to rise. Karin would pull her hips forwards slowly dragging her knees below her body putting more and more weight onto her legs before slowly turning around to look over to her opponent. Karin would try to close in the distance to holly still on her knee.

The girl wasn´t thinking clearly and just wanted to fight her opponent. So when she got close enough she would reach out with her arms and warp them around the thick figure of Holly and pull her in. Karin would press the two busts against each other making her own go rather flat compared to the well chested holly. Karin wouldn´t stop pulling her opponent in after their bodies were tight together. Instead she would try to increase the pressure going for a bearhug on holly while they were on their knees…

Karin would scream an angry battle cry trying to motivate herself. “ARRRGHHH!”

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:11 pm

Holly pounded a fist into the mat in frustration, the pressure getting to her. As the British Bombshell started to push herself up, she couldn’t help but wonder why she couldn’t put this match away. Karin was the Loser’s Champ, right? The worst wrestler in LAW, if not all of Japan? So why couldn’t Holly just beat her, already?

“Then that’s what I’ll do!” Holly cried out, trying her best to sound threatening through the exhaustion in her voice. As the Brit got up, though, Karin had closed the distance between them and was moving in. Holly’s eyes went wide as Karin’s arms wrapped around her. Both women on their knees, there weren’t many places for Holly to escape to. Before she knew it, her buxom frame was getting pressed against Karin’s slender figure, and her ribs were being crushed in a bear hug!

“Nnnnnaaaauuughh!” Holly screamed, as her ribs were squeezed in Karin’s grip. Holly’s eyes went from being wide open in fear, to fluttering shut as she suffered in Karin’s grip. “Aaaugh, uughn, n-nooo …” Holly moaned with each constriction on her body, her arms flopping out and going limp at her sides. Her ample breasts would mushroom against Karin’s body, the upper curves looking like they may pop out at any moment. Miserably, Holly would sway back and forth, losing air as Karin constricted her. Her arms swayed from side to side, and her head lulled back as she suffered.

Tears started to run down Holly’s cheeks, as the ref came in to see if Holly could continue. That was the final straw, however. Before the ref could ask her if she could continue, Holly raised both arms, then brought them down across Karin’s shoulders! The clubbing blow wasn’t as powerful as it could have been, but Holly delivered it with all the force she could, knowing that she couldn’t let the match end now- not like this!

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:44 am

Karin would feel her own body getting sore and her arm getting tried. The bodies of the two women would keep rubbing against each other for like forever. Karin´s small breasts against the big meaty breasts of holly… But the girl couldn´t get distracted by that. She just had to take this to the full and make her opponent either quite or pass out. This had to happen…

But suddenly Karin would feel a sharp pain running through her body. Karin would throw her head backwards and just screamed for a moment. Her eyes were closed during the bearhug so she didn´t had to look into the crying face of holly. But now she would see how her opponent did hit her arms onto her shoulder making her arms go totally limp. No matter how hard Karin tried to prevent it her arms would go totally limp and fall down from her opponent and would hang down. Karin´s body would fall forward and her head would rest on the shoulder of Holly for the moment.

Karin would feel how more and more tears would run down her checks… with a crying voice she would ask holly quite. “why can´t I win for once?”

The crowed was already going through the ruff for the opener match. One half of the crowed would cheer hollies name the other half would cheer karin´s name… they did pick their favorite and would keep cheering for them.

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 am

The blow came down, and broke Karin’s death grip around Holly’s ribs. The British Bombshell let out a long, deflating sigh, and collapsed forward. Exhausted, Holly couldn’t help but wonder how close she was to finally giving in, how much more her body could take before giving out. Her soft, fair skin was covered in sweat, her silky hair was matted against her face. The Brit was at her lowest, but she couldn’t give in, now!

Slumping forward when the hold was broken, Holly was propped up by her opponent’s body. Holly could feel Karin’s head against her shoulder, and her own face sank into the nape of Karin’s neck. Holly’s tears and drool would soak into Karin’s skin as Holly pressed into her, her pillowy body resting against Karin while both girls leaned into one another. The fans were giving a dueling chant for both women, and Holly couldn’t help but think that the fans were cheering on the impossible: that either of these girls could finally win a damned match, just for once in her pitiable career!

Holly’s brow furrowed, and she let out a tiny “Mmph!” of effort. The Brit grunted as she tried to push herself up. Her curvy ass jiggled as she put a leg up, going to one knee while still pressed against her opponent. Holly then raised an arm again, reaching around and grabbing Karin by the bra strap.

“S-sorry,” Holly panted, hot breath thick on Karin’s shoulder, “but you have to lose!” With her thick thighs quivering, Holly stood herself up, using Karin’s bra strap to pull the Japanese woman up with her. Holly staggered out to a wide stance, her free arm dangling at her side. Holly then swung her arm back, before swinging a forearm strike into Karin’s toned belly. The entire time, Holly stared into the exhausted face of her foe, her eyes showing how desperate she was to get this match moving again on her own terms … despite how battered she was!

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:41 am

Karin would feel how her opponent was grabbing her underwear like outfit. Did she want to strip her… why… this wouldn´t help her in the match and holly was in no postion to humiliate Karin right now… the Japanese woman was confused but she would have no chance of stopping her opponent right now anyway. So holly was pulling up Karin slowly back to her feet. Karin would follow this, feeling how her knees would shake under own weight. She would look at holly with a confused look before suddenly a forearm would hit her belly. Karin would lean forwards her face pulling into pain and looking like she was screaming in pain. But no sound would come out of her. Instead the follow up belly punches only made some tears rolling down her check… damn that was too much for her… She would see a few tears drop to the mat.

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:25 am

Holly pulled Karin up with some struggle, though the Japanese girl didn’t seem to be fighting back against her. Holly could hear the catcalls of the fans as the two women’s bodies would grind against each other, each one supporting the other, and she scowled. It reminded the buxom British Bombshell of how she wanted to be thought of as a wrestler, and not just a pretty body. Which was what this whole fight was about- the whole reason she had to defeat Karin, no matter what! That fury drove Holly’s blows to Karin’s midsection, doubling the poor girl over as Holly set her up for what she hoped would be a match-ending maneuver!

With Karin on the ropes, Holly started to move her into position. Looking at her for just a moment, Holly could see Karin’s tears flowing, dropping to the mat. Holly thought of every time she was that girl, lost in the ring and taking a beating. Shaking her head, Holly pushed those feelings back. Instead, she hooked Karin’s head beneath her arm, and reached out to hook Karin’s leg behind the knee. If she could get a grip on the ‘reigning’ Loser’s Champion, Holly would then let out a fierce roar, before trying to hoist Karin into the air! With great effort, Holly would attempt to throw Karin end-over-end with a powerful fisherman’s suplex!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Undercard”