Captain's Post of Thread Requests

Post here if you're seeking rp's
CaptainL
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by CaptainL » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:25 am

So in a totally original fashion that is not at all ripped off from any other posters here, I've decided to make a thread to put any characters I'm interested in threads for in the name of convenience. I'll be updating this as things develop, so keep checking back, and PM me here or on the Discord if anyone interests you!

Please note: At the moment I'm only really interested in FvF matches, and I'm not into overt hentai. If it really works for the scenario we're discussing, though, I might allow it, but it's unlikely.
----

Marzia hasn't had a good match in a while. I'd be happy to change that! I will accept any match type, and I'd like her to get a win to balance her record if possible.

Yuki also hasn't been getting much attention, so I'd like to give her more matches. I'm leaning towards a win with her, but it's negotiable. Any type of match will work.

Image Image

My new tag team, the SoCal Connection, are in need of a debut! I'd like a match for Ash, Kayla, or both; it doesn't matter - I can discuss options from there.
Last edited by CaptainL on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

CaptainL
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: Captain's Post of Thread Requests

Unread post by CaptainL » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:22 am

Updated 11/12/18

CaptainL
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by CaptainL » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:16 am

Updated 12/18/18

• Random Topics
    Replies