Help for an idea!

Post here if you're seeking rp's
Fairy Dragon
https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1

Help for an idea!

Unread post by Fairy Dragon »

So I had an idea that I was going to be executing in a few days and I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in helping me see it through.

Long story short on April 9th I'll be doing a thread where Kyoko in all of her infinite cockiness and aggressive behavior will be spending her birthday....modeling for a family friends store trying to get business to show up there of all things XD.
Spoiler
This rp idea ive had for some time is mainly going to involve Kyoko being on her best behavior by proxy of trying to help people who actually show up to the store which sells athletic equipment, clothes and all sorts of stuff drive up business because its the place where her wrestling gear is made, and the idea while silly pertained to anyone Kyoko may have pissed off...or just anyone looking to troll her coming around and meeting her at a time where she wont be able to go off on them and may even have to help them. In short a bit of a different idea then im sure most people do and Kyoko may or may not end up losing her shit from whatever is done to her in this moment depends on how things go but I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in such a silly idea. Or have ways to make it more interesting.
Last edited by Fairy Dragon on Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Re: Help for an idea!

Unread post by ragaz »

what i imagine yoko doing is showing up wearing the attire that kyoko gave her, come up to kyoko and say ''im looking for something better to wear'' or something similar.
Sloth's Harem
Spoiler

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Thread Requests”