Deliver Us From Weevil: Gabriel "Boll Weevil" Harrison (D) vs. Clover Rose

Official Mixed and MvM matches take place here. Women who are in the mixed division can wrestle each other here as well.
SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Deliver Us From Weevil: Gabriel "Boll Weevil" Harrison (D) vs. Clover Rose

Unread post by SimplePride »

"I've waited too damn long for this..." Gabriel said as he anticipated his debut. He joined LAW a grand total of 97 days ago and he's just now getting into the ring. It didn't matter now, he was debuting, and his patience finally paid off as the chords of his entrance music started
Spoiler
Spoiler
Many have compared Gabriel to a cherub, his name and looks didn't help matters, he did quite enjoy some of the ladies in the audience swoon as he entered the ring, but, he had to focus right now. Most states have eradicated the boll weevil, for good reason. LAW had no such luck. He entered the ring and waited for his opponent, whoever it was...
I'm no longer concerned with becoming a LAW Powerhouse, because as far as I'm concerned, I made it.

Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Home of PRIDE

Jstruggs716
Opener

Re: Deliver Us From Weevil: Gabriel "Boll Weevil" Harrison (D) vs. Clover Rose

Unread post by Jstruggs716 »

"OK Clover! You can do this! Just believe in yourself just like mom told you!" Clover talkin]g to herself as she was trying to ease her nervous about the upcoming match.

She waited in the gorilla position for her cue until she hears it. And walked out from the curtain to the entrance ramps wearing her alternative attire: A dark blue from her usual attire while her entrances music echoes the arena: Turn It Up by CFO$, as she receives cheers from the fans. Clover strikes her signature for them which the fans cheered even louder.
Spoiler
Once she was done posing the fans. Clover begins descend to the ring while giving the fans high fives along the way along there before making to the ringside arena and climbing up a steel steps. Then enter the ring by the middle rope. Once she was in wace to the fan as they wave back. Then Clover turns her attention her opponent.

Looks like she will be fighting on a male today as she walks towards him. With a smile Clover offers her hands for a shake. "Hello there! My name is Clover Rose! It's nice to meet you! I hope we can have a nice and clean match!"

SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Gabriel was busy removing his robe as his opponent came into the ring with all her pomp and circumstance.
Spoiler
Gabriel quietly admitted to himself that his opponent was rather cute. When Clover offered her hand, he smiled and took it, "Gabriel Harrison, AKA the Boll Weevil. And yes, I too, want a good, clean match. Good luck to you." he said with a smile in his thick south Alabama accent. Just because he waited a long time for this, doesn't mean he has to be rude about it. He went to the corner and waited for the match to begin.
I'm no longer concerned with becoming a LAW Powerhouse, because as far as I'm concerned, I made it.

Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Home of PRIDE

Jstruggs716
Opener

After Clover and her opponent, Gabriel Harrison shook hands went to their corners and waited for the bell to ring. DING! It went and that's was Clover and Gabriel signal to starts.

Clover cautiously approach Gabriel as anyone could tell that Gabriel was much stronger than her so she wasn't about take him on head first but instead strike him quick and wear him down.

SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Gabriel heard the bell ring and went into his own fighting stance. This was actually a bit of a culture shock for Gabriel: normally Gabriel was the small man, but, this time, he was the big man in the fight, it also didn't help that he would rather pinch his opponent's cheeks than actually fight her. Gabriel couldn't help but blush slightly as he thought of a strategy...

Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Home of PRIDE

Jstruggs716
Opener

Once Clover was close enough to Gabriel she would to look hit him in his chin with an elbow strike and if successful then quickly kicks his leg before hitting his gut with a knee to bend him. There she would trap him in the facelock!

SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Gabriel had one major weakness when it came to wrestling: He was an overthinker. Before Gabriel could act, Clover hit his chin with an elbow, causing him to slightly lose balance, Gabriel couldn't even counter as Clover kicked his leg and kneed him in the gut. Gabriel found himself on the ground while his opponent grabbed him in a front facelock, "Ugh! No one told me this was going to be easy..." He murmured as he thought of a way out of the hold. The question wasn't whether he would get out of the hold, the real question was...why was he low-key enjoying this?
Last edited by SimplePride on Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Home of PRIDE

Jstruggs716
Opener

"Nnngh!" Clover grunts as she tightened up her hold around Gabriel's neck. But soon Clover keep an idea as she would spike Gabriel's head on the mat with a DDT! Deciding on she would focus his head and neck for the match.

SimplePride
Mid-Carder

Gabriel was busy staring at the lights ad Clover's cute face as the hold was wretch further. Just as suddenly as the hold was applied. Clover rammed Gabriel's head into the mat with a DDT. The question wasn't why Clover had the upper hand at the moment: she has a gameplan and she's sticking with it. The question Gabriel had was why the hell was he enjoying this? He tried to shake it off as he made it to his feet, but, his face and other body parts were giving his mind away...

Welcome to the Jungle

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Home of PRIDE

Jstruggs716
Opener

Clover blushes as she see Gabriel has a hard on. "Ummmm...did I cause that?" She asked as she points at Gabriel's erect members. Though she didn't mind but was curious about it and if Gabriel was like her in some ways.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Intergender Ring”