Someone's Gotta Win: Sailor Theta vs. Chantelle Calderwood

Official Mixed and MvM matches take place here. Women who are in the mixed division can wrestle each other here as well.
SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: Someone's Gotta Win: Sailor Theta vs. Chantelle Calderwood

Unread post by SimplePride »

Sailor Theta was so busy trying not to seem like a pervert that he failed to realize that Chantelle was going for a pin, trying to end this match early, he was rather startled when he heard the ref count:

"One...
T.."

Theta kicked out before she could finish saying "two" Although Theta would admittably call himself a jobber, he wasn't THAT easy! Theta would push Chantelle off of him and get back up before admitting, "I always go easy on pretty girls, it's a weakness of mine..." Theta wondered if putting all his cards on the table like that was the smartest move...
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

QOTW: “I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer” -Georgia Tech fight song

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Unread post by arktriumph »

The pinfall proved to be overly optimistic as she failed even to keep Theta down for a two count. With She quickly disentangled herself from Theta with a huff of frustration, scrambling to her feet after he'd thrown her off. As they faced each other again, Chantelle felt a slight flush of red to her cheeks at the male wrestler's words, not quite sure what to think!

She didn't exactly consider herself one of the 'pretty girls' normally, spending as much time as she did jobbing out to more skilled wrestlers. Feeling a little flustered, she tried to stay focused. So far it seemed clear she could match this opponent in a straight up wrestle - it was probably her best change to pick up a win to date!

"You're no' here to make compliments," she blurted uncertainly. "You're here tae wrestle - now c'mon!"

Still wanting to keep up her momentum, Chantelle attempted to lunge forward and grab him by the arm, trying to yank Sailor Theta straight into an Irish whip to restart the contest.
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Hit me up on Discord if you have any match ideas - arktriumph66#8743

SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

It seemed to Theta that his comments mildly flustered Chantelle, but, not enough for it to matter as Sailor found himself being yanked up and flung into the corner with an Irish whip. This time, however, he stopped himself before he could hit the buckle. He would push himself off, and using the momentum of the push off, would attempt a flying kick to his opponent's head, hoping to finally get some offense going...
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

QOTW: “I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer” -Georgia Tech fight song

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Unread post by arktriumph »

A little flustered as she was by Theta's comments, Chantelle's attempted Irish whip lacked the full force of conviction, allowing the femboy to take the momentum and use it to his own advantage. She stumbled slightly on release, and by the time she straightened up again Sailor Theta was cannoning back towards her. Her eyes widened in surprise for an instant before he jumped to deliver a crunching kick to her head.

"AGGH!" Chantelle yelped as the blow connected, knocking her flat on her back. Clutching at her skull with both hands she tried to roll away, struggling to get to her knees before Theta could press the brief advantage.
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Hit me up on Discord if you have any match ideas - arktriumph66#8743

SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

Theta hated to admit it, but, there was something sickeningly charming in the sound of his boot connecting to some broad's head. His kick was enough to send his opponent to the ground, though not for long as Chantelle rolled to her knees to prevent any further damage. Theta knew that this was his time. He would rush to where his opponent was kneeling and try to knock her down. If successful, he would wrap his girly thighs around Chantelle's head in a headscissors, hoping to slow the match down a bit and wear is opponent out...
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Intergender Ring”