Battle of two legends Lady Death vs Red Sonja

Supernatural stuff, etc.
See this thread for more details..
Tybo226
Pre-Show

Re: Battle of two legends Lady Death vs Red Sonja

Unread post by Tybo226 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Lady death was used to seeing demons fly so seeing Sonja fly was a site to behold and able to get to her feet wasn't so bad either she heard the little anger in her voice seeing she used magic "hey you tried to stab me with the dagger so that makes us even" she said darkness firm in her hand as she saw Sonja had her guard up so lady death had to be careful about her next move she had her guard up too before going for a lung towards Sonja's stomach

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Thu May 09, 2019 1:15 pm

I despise magic, that doesn't mean you need to hold back. Sonja said as she watched her opponent rise to her feet and ready herself.
You complaining about a dagger sounds awfully ironic when I already had my sword plunged through your stomach. Sonja replied to her opponent's complaint before bracing herself for the incoming lunge attack, ironically aimed for the redhead's stomach.

The sound of steel grinding against steel echoed through the field as Sonja deflected the pale woman's attack slightly to the side with her sword while pivoting her body out of the way. At the same time, Sonja would use this turning momentum for a horizontal swing of her sword somewhere around the chest height of her opponent. Normally, I go for the head!
Sloth's Harem

Tybo226
Pre-Show

Unread post by Tybo226 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:19 am

Lady death heard what Sonja said and replied "my magic is very powerful so for this I must keep a lid on it" she said then she remembered earlier taking that sword in the gut "yes yes I quite remember that" she said with an annoyed tone before she tried that lunge with her sword only for Sonja to block it causing another clash for a brief moment as Sonja blocks it she swings for the chest hearing about how she goes for the head Lady death quickly jumps back away from the sword

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Sat May 11, 2019 5:55 pm

It's your choice, but I must warn you, lady, if you keep a lid on it, then a dagger will be the least of your worries. Sonja replied after her opponent retreated back after her swing. That was probably a smart idea, but Sonja would immediately follow after her relentlessly, opening up with a lunge of her own, aimed at the pale woman's heart with a roar.

After that, it would depend on how her opponent would react. If she dodged the attack, then Sonja would unleash a horizontal swing of her blade. However, if Lady Death decided to come with a counter attack, Sonja would try to block it and from that point, she would see what she could do next.
Sloth's Harem

Tybo226
Pre-Show

Unread post by Tybo226 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Well one thing was certain she wasn't a subtle woman as she came swinging with a war cry not letting lady death catch a break and hearing about if she kept a lid on it she'll regret it so Death blocks the blade and said "oh you mean like this" she said shooting a stream of magic a bit stronger than before intending to knock the red devil on her back

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:25 am

Sonja came in swinging and just when she had Lady Death on the ropes, another magic attack turned the tide. However, this time Sonja was prepared and jumped over the stream of magic power, landing somewhere around 15 feet away from Lady Death, standing on the rock. It worked on me once, it won't work again! The redhead exclaimed as she stood there. She had the high ground and it normally may have been an advantage, however, Sonja knew her opponent could just shoot magic at her, meaning that she had to maintain close distance and defeat her with a blade, something she already proved she could do. However, as long as she remained at range, she was undoubtedly at a disadvantage. I should've brought a bow with me... Sonja would say to herself, although it could be heard clearly. Sonja would wait for her opponent's next move.
Sloth's Harem

Tybo226
Pre-Show

Unread post by Tybo226 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Lady death saw Sonja leap out of the way of her magical attack and land on a rock 15 feet away from her hearing about how the magic won't work twice with death replying "it made you back up didn't it" she said but knowing sword to sword the red devil had an advantage but at ranged combat she did so she'd take advantage of it and she'd start by shooting a bolt of magic at the rock she was standing on trying to catch her off guard and make her fall possibly dropping the blade as well

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 pm

I had my fair share of experiences with magic and there's one thing I've learned... Sonja replied, but before she could finish her thought, another blast of magic flew toward her direction. This was exactly what she expected anyway, so she leaped off the rock like a gymnast and while in the air, she saw the rock that she was standing on explode and shatter into pieces.

It's no good if you can't land a hit! Red Sonja exclaimed as she landed on her feet and then charged towards the pale woman at inhuman speeds, opting for a wide horizontal slash across the devil woman's body.
Sloth's Harem

Tybo226
Pre-Show

Unread post by Tybo226 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Lady death should've seen her dodging the blast but it's always nice seeing your power at work hearing about it needing to hit to work responding with "same for anything devil" she said raising her sword to block the slash coming her way if she blocked she'd use her free hand to punch her face saying "does that work for you"

ragaz
The Fastest Sloth Alive

Unread post by ragaz » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:10 pm

Sonja found her opponent's comment amusing as their blades clashed. Soon after she took a nice punch to the face, though... Oompf! Sonja let out as she stepped back with one leg.
Sonja then grit her teeth, pulling herself back together before rearing back her left hand, which she would then send for Lady Death's face in retaliation. All the while the two would still have their blades in a lockup, unless the pale woman was forced to let go for some reason.
Sloth's Harem

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Fantasy RP”