Linda Halloween vs Red Widow

winner3
Site Admin

Linda Halloween vs Red Widow

Unread post by winner3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:07 am

Standard Match: Victory will be decided via pin, submission, knockout, count out, or disqualification.
The winner will advance to the Quarterfinals of the LAW Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

VS

-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Trillian - winner3

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Re: Linda Halloween vs Red Widow

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:01 pm

As Linda was about to grab her black jacket to finish her look as she was standing in front of a mirror as she wore a pair of long boots in the colors of the flag of the USA , Biker shorts and her tanktop like her boots were styled in the colors of the USA flag as on her right breasts their would be stars while on the left it was just the colors of the flag. After she qualified for the tournament she was now in the quarter finals , and would only need to win three more to accomplish the goals she set out for herself when she joined LAW.

Still her journey to reach tht goal would not be easy as she doubt that anyone who qualified for this tournament would be a pushover.Then again neither was she as she was just waiting to hear the voice of James brown coming out of the speakers as he sang "Living in America.For that would signal the moment she would walk down to the ring a, and take another step to finally earn herself a title , and when she was half way down the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from Flat Rock, Michigan weighing in at around 170ibs ,It Linda Halloween'' just as she was making her way down the ramp and up the steel steps.

After she made it inside of the ring she would hang again the ropes as she waited for her opponent to arrive as Linda would breath in and out as she wondered who of the other 8 woman who qualified she be facing tonight.
SpoilerShow

xalex
Icon

Unread post by xalex » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:41 am

it would take a moment or two until new music would hit. This time the music was rocky and wild. Two women were now stepping on top of the ramp. Red Widow was one of them and the other was her best friend black angle. The two would walk over the steal ramp for a bit before stopping standing shoulder to shoulder and each one hand on the hip the other just hanging down. The two Dutch would smile down to the ring and when the ring announcer would start to speak their would turn around so they would stand back to back. Both would then lift up their arms and would slowly move with their fingertips over their body’s slowly going downwards into a knee bend position. “Introducing next the opponent, from the Netherlands, standing tall with 6 foot and 1 inch, brining a fighting weight of 170 punds to the mat, Red widow. She took the place of Thembi after she wasn´t able to compete in this tournament anymore.” In the next moment both women would get onto their knees, crawling forwards a bit. “she is accomplished by her friend and partner Black angle!”
The two would get back up after a while and started to walk the way down to the ring normally. When they reached the ring they would climb the apron before bowing forwards pressing their butts out as far as possible before stepping into the ring. The two would walk up directly to Linda and walk around them like two predictors stalking their prey. “hm yummy…” would angle say. Widow would only nod. “hm how about we take you home after this match is done, don´t worry we will show you a piece of heaven…” after this Angle would roll out of the ring leaving her partner alone there, who was slowly walking to her corner shaking her as slowly, but as much as possible and in the best sight for the American woman.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Out of everyone she was expecting to walk down these two were not the first people to come to mind. Mostly since she had l heard one of them had lost their qualifier match. However she would get her answer soon when the announcer mentioned that this red widow was allowed to compete since Thembi had bin unable to do in the first place. Still with what she had heard about these two she would have to keep an eye on Black angle as well to be certain. AS she had heard what happened in that rising star tournament with the way the queendom had ruined it so their leader could reach the finals.

When she was face to face with this red widow she would just smile as she replies ''I have a feeling that the only person who will be enjoying that piece of heaven will be you and your partner.So I have to say I am going to try and make this quick so I can watch the other quarter final matches''

xalex
Icon

Unread post by xalex » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Widow would slowly walk back to her corner. “or maye I knock you out in our match and so me and my partner could take you home and tie you up to the bed.. and before you say something like that is kidnapping… believe me after we are done with you, you don´t want to leave!”Widow would turn around rubbing with her hand over the top rope while leaning backwards in the corner. She would enjoy this match against this well build beauty. As soon as the bell would ring she would push herself out of the corner making her way over to her opponent slowly and steady. When she was close enough she would do as she would raise her hands for a lock up. But when her opponent was about to do the same she would throw her arm forwards trying to smash her elbow at the forehead of her opponent.  

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Linda was not that surprised by her opponent's reply as that did not mean it did not enrage her a little. As she could not believe that this woman just thought she would be knocked out so easily. What was even worse was the fact that Widow did not even bother to hide what she and her partner would do if she did end up being knocked down.So without thinking she would just reply ''I'm not sure what is worse.The fact that you think you can actually beat me or that you can get away with just telling me what you and your partner would do to me if you did end up somehow beating me tonight.Well sorry to say but neither would happen'' as she brought her arm up to block the elbow that was send towards her forehead.

xalex
Icon

Unread post by xalex » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Linda was faster than she looked; somehow she was able to block the elbow Widow was throwing in cheap shot right to her head. But the Dutch woman got much more plans in her backhand than this one. She would smile, before trying to reach out with the arm she just tried to throw the elbow with and get it behind the head of her opponent trying to lay her hand on the back of the head and then use it to pull herself in as good as possible before pulling up one knee of her trying to drive it right into the kidney of linda with all she got.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Linda had blocked the first blow that the Widow would attempt to hit her with , but she was certain that the other woman had more tricks up her sleeve.This was proven to be correct as she would feel the red widow's hand on the back of her head as she would groan when her opponent drives her knee into her kidney with all she had.

xalex
Icon

Unread post by xalex » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:27 pm

The Dutch would smile when she was able to hit her opponent with the knee and the amerian was giving her a signal that it was hurting. She wouldn't stop there tough. Instead she would use the hand she got on the back of her opponents head to pull her forward as good as possible before gently sliding the arm over her neck and around her throat to finally pull her head right to her flank and squeeze it into her sideboob while trying to cut the air flow of her opponent off. "Got you!"

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:25 pm

While the blond would hold her side after she got kneed into the kidney by her opponent as she then felt an hand on the back of her neck. Then within a matter of seconds she would feel her opponent's arm around her throat as she was pulled into her sideboob. This would cut off her airflow as she would attempt to fight back as she would stomp onto the Dutch woman's foot.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Quarterfinals”