Slippery when wet- Gail vs Emilio!

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
SubtleRoar
Don't tread on me

Slippery when wet- Gail vs Emilio!

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:29 am

*With a calmed sigh, Gail began to shimmy herself into the slimming, verdant and ebony colored bikini she had picked out for herself. After having heard word of an up and coming phenom named Emilio Castillia was in dire need of a debut fight, she instantly jumped at the opportunity to introduce this promising rookie to the world of LAW. However, what she didn't anticipate was the unorthodox stipulation for said brawl- It turned out that her opponent was quite an adrenaline junkie, and preferred to put more on the line than most initially do. That being said, Gail eventually discovered that she had inadvertently signed up for a hot tub throw down, effectively forcing her to wrestle inside of an oversized jacuzzi that was meticulously placed inside the center of the squared circle!*

"Hah..well, at least this will be a fight neither of us will ever forget."
*Always the optimistic type, she took one, final glance of herself in the mirror and thought about how well the outfit took to the contours of her body. Before long, she heard her name called over the loudspeakers, coaxing her out of the locker rooms and down the hallway. Nonchalantly waving at everyone she passed, Gail slowly began to realize how odd it felt to feel her bare feet slapping against the concrete flooring. Regardless, once she was inches away from the opaque curtain, her anthem dropped, causing the audience to immediately pop.*

*Gail burst through the blinds, giving the audience cavalier head nods as she made her way towards the ring. It was abundantly obvious that the vast majority of males were incredibly turned on by the amount of skin she was showing, but it mattered little to the petite powerhouse- Once she reached the outskirts of the ring, she slowly slipped in between the ropes and dipped her big toe into the oversized bath tub.* "Huh...that...actually feels pretty nice." *She muttered, finally wading deeper into the water before relaxing inside of it. The jet streams put her body at ease, but her mind was still curious as to how Emilio would take to this perplexing situation.*
Last edited by SubtleRoar on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes
Has thanked: 0

Re: Slippery when wet- Gail vs Emilio(D)!

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:48 am

Patiently waiting for Janice to give a straight answer as to why his match had such an unusual setting. Emilio would raise an eyebrow as he watched his manager uncomfortably shift from one foot onto the other. "So like Corporate wasn't super into the whole drowning thing, but like I did my best to get you something close to it and like I know it's totally not what you wanted but like what else could I've done? You really wanted this to happen so I did my best with what I had." Janice lied. Not wanting to admit that she had purposely sabotaged Emilio's match in a vain attempt to keep him from harming himself.

Having heard her explanation though Emilio would give a long sigh before giving his manager a large smile. "Relájate, estás bien. I shouldn't, um, expect a bunch of suits to get it. Hopefully the Marksman Match we've been working out has a better, umm, reception? Either way am still very happy with what you handed me."

"Oh about that. They don't mind the overall idea but like they were wondering if we could change the live rounds to paint or laser fire."

"Fucking suits. Ok tell them I'll accept rubber or paint rounds. Um, anything less won't work. Mi entiendes?"

"Si." Janice answered overjoyed that Emilio had bought her lie as she watched him start shadow boxing for a few seconds. "Alright looks like it's almost time. Wish me luck jefe!" He would suddenly announce as he ran out from the locker room tossing his jacket aside. As he made his way through the halls past a stagehand, which he made sure to tell to start his music, down the ramp up the steps and over the top rope. As he made a cannonball for the oversized jacuzzi in the center of the ring!

Naturally this caused the water to shootout everywhere even getting a few lucky first row attendants to get wet while the rest of the crowd gave a loud cheer before Emilio would emerge from the water. Which finally gave him a chance to get a good look at his rather curvy opponent.

"The name's Emilio Chiquita and it's nice to meet you but I do, um, have a question. Am sure you saw what the suits want. Now I ain't ,um, opposed but I'll let you set the tone do you want to wrestle or wrestle?" Emilio questioned as he drew near and made the one foot height difference between the two abundantly clear. " I don't mind either way."
Janice TaylorShow
Emilio CastilliaShow
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SubtleRoar
Don't tread on me

Re: Slippery when wet- Gail vs Emilio!

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 am

*While the nonchalant tornado seemed to be containing her excitement quite well, in reality, Gail was extremely nervous- Not only due to the compounded stress of having to fight a rookie, but the pure fact of how much larger he was than her. Sure, she might have the experience advantage over him, but that was one of the scant bonuses that came with being a little more adept in the ring. Emillio, however, seemed to have a rather chipper disposition about him, which slowly helped to put Gail at ease. His little stunt managed to get a bit of water on her new outfit, causing her to giggle at how carefree he was.*

"Heya. I'm Gail. The pleasure is all mine." *She decided to reciprocate his affable greeting by meeting Emillio chest to chest, swallowing her engulfing feat and silently praying that her anxiety would dissipate if she pretended that it wasn't present. The miniature whirlwind pondered on what her opponent inquired, thinking about his offer before finally retorting.* "Well, given that we're in a packed stadium, and these people certainly paid for a show, I wouldn't mind getting a little dirty with you." *Suddenly, the worst joke she's ever spawned popped into her brain.* "I mean, we're in a pool, after all~"

*Before long, the familiar sound of the bell interrupted their bantering session with a* "CLANG CLANG CLANG!" *Signaling for Gail to start things off with a chest chop to Emillio's body!* "Allow me to get us going, will you?" *She teasingly asked, winding up her right, dominant hand to try and stagger her foe backwards with a menacing slap!*
SpoilerShow

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Re: Slippery when wet- Gail vs Emilio(D)!

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Hearing Gail's answer Emilio would allow the nonchalant tornado to press her chest against him and smile approvingly. As he couldn't help but take in her beauty which thanks to his height gave him a pretty nice view of both of her cleavage and rear.
Ah! Just a little then. What not, um, attractive enough for you?" Emilio joked giving his green haired opponent's backside a quick slap that he was sure she wouldn't mind.

"But, alright Chiquita if that's how we're gonna play it. I'll be sure not to, um, disappoint." Emilio finished as he heard the bell ring and be immediately greeted with a solid chest chop! That left the young spainard hissing in pain and a bit stunned but otherwise he would hold his ground rather well. So if the bikini clad striker didn't take advantage of it soon she would be met with a tightly held bearhug shortly after.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SubtleRoar
Don't tread on me

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:54 am

*As Gail heard the sonorous noise echo off of Emilio's granite chest, she realized this match was going to be an uphill battle right off the bat! Not only was he gargantuan in stature compared to her, but his uncanny ability to absorb damage must have been second to none. Try as she might, but having to navigate while standing upright in a pool of swirling water was much more taxing on her than she had originally anticipated, and it seemed as though she simply couldn't capitalize like she wanted to!*

"Grrhh..this is insane..." *She muttered under her breath, trying to wade through the ponderous water to try and close the distance between herself and the temporarily incapacitated Emilio. Unfortunately, her reflexes were just a bit too slow, causing her to get trapped in between his taut, muscular arms!* "Grrrrhh! D..do you always get t..this close and personal on your first date?" *Trying to retain her flirtatious and talkative demeanor, Gail instantly began to wiggle and squirm within his grasp, refusing to let him sap too much of her energy.*
SpoilerShow

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Re: Slippery when wet- Gail vs Emilio

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Relieved to have caught the petite fighter just in the nic of time. Emilio would grin as he tightened his grip and allow himself to get a good feel for his opponent's curves against him. Once she began to struggle frantically within his grasp and give him a rather flirtatious response in return.

"Normally no but I do love my, um, exceptions." The young Spainard would answer. Noticing that due to their wet bodies he was having a harder time maintaining his hold. Though not wanting to lose his advantage any time soon. Emilio would attempt to toss the bikini clad warrior up and over his shoulder and straight into the warm waters below! Which he hoped would disorientate The Nonchalant Tornado long enough for his next move.

SubtleRoar
Don't tread on me

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:31 am

*Given her diminutive figure, Gail was easily tossed and carried around, much to her own personal protest. However, after tossing a little banter his way, she realized that Emilio might be a bit more reticent than she had originally anticipated. She might be able to use this to her advantage, and the instant her body was hoisted onto his arm, she would put her plan into action.*

"Hmhm, you shouldn't be using that word so soon; it might make a few people jealous~" *Referring to the "L" word he had just dropped, the tiny twister began to squirm and fidget in his grasp to make carrying her much more of a chore than he had initially thought. However, as she was dropped behind him, Gail outstretched her arms and caught the base of his neck within her palms, attempting to bring him down with her in tandem for a falling neck breaker into the soothing suds below!* "Sorry stud, but you're coming with me!"
SpoilerShow

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Re: Slippery when wet- Gail vs Emilio

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Adjusting his grip in order to keep Gail closely pressed to him. Emilio was finding it more difficultly than anticipated keeping the tiny woman in his grasp. On top of her constant squirming which was a tad distracting but not unwelcomed. When he was finally just about ready to toss his green hair opponent. Her continued banter would temporary distract him.

"Qu- No, no! Am sure, I read th- Argh!" Emilio would start as he threw his opponent over but failed to notice her outstretched arm around his neck that drove him into the watery embrace of their "ring". Which caused the tall spainard only to remerge from the bubbling water on his knees coughing due to having been completely caught offguard. "... Not funny I thought I needed... to make a few phone calls."
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SubtleRoar
Don't tread on me

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:47 am

*Feeling a sense of unbridled confidence as her move connected almost flawlessly, despite a little hesitation on her behalf, Gail shot back up to her feet while witnessing Emilio struggle to find his earlier footing. She reached down and clutched the edges of his shoulder blades, trying to straighten him out while slipping her diminutive body behind him.* "Oooh, you make me so wet Emilio~" *She teasingly whispered in his ear, trying to keep him as confused and flustered as possible while simultaneously wrapping her hands around his midsection around the center of his waist for a behind the back bearhug!*

"Now, just hold still and let me do all the work~" *Weaponizing her dangerously firm legs as a means of elevating Emilio high above the ground, she kept a tight grip against his body in an attempt to rob him of any oxygen. If this bold tactic managed to work, he would be physically weakened early on in the brawl. However, this submission came at a price for Gail- She wasn't accustomed to fighting in such a confined space, and any abrupt or sudden movement on Emilio's behalf could cause her to trip and fall!*
SpoilerShow

TheSuitedOwl
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:47 am

Still struggling to his feet Emilio would easily be caught by his petite opponent from behind. As she teasingly whispered into his ear before attempting to draw the young Spainard into her tight grip. "Th-that tends to..h-happen." He'd play along with her banter feeling his breath getting cut short and to his surprise be slightly lifted off the slippery bottom of the tub!

"...D-damn Chiquita." Emilio would compliment in astonishment. As he began to swing his weight within the confines of her grip. Although eventually the two would once again fall into the warm water below due to Gail's lack of footing. Though if Emilio was fortunate enough to emerge and recover fast enough from the soothing depths he would attempt to drag the bikini clad fighter into the corner of the hottub and immediately follow it up by crashing his own weight on top of her. "¿So estamos listos para el diversión?" He would ask giving his opponent a mischievous grin in the end.
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”