And Then Dinner! (For Jalter

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
TiefBlau
TV-worthy

Re: And Then Dinner! (For Jalter

Unread post by TiefBlau » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Heather blinked at the thought--a cage match. That would certainly be exciting. It felt like it's been quite the long time since Heather last had a match in a cage. She wiggled around where she was seated just slightly, grinning as she looked back at Luvia, nodding her head a couple times, returning that gaze as much as she could.

"You're on. That sounds good to me! I'll be more than happy to make you completely mine and then leave you gasping in the middle of that cage by yourself!" That definitely sounded alot more..suggestive than Heather had pictured it would in her head, but she wasn't about to take back what she said.

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:03 am

Luvia's idea seemed to go over rather well with Heather and a smile would appear on the heiress face, she nodded in delight at Heather agreeing to her terms of a escape only cage match. The blonde would perk up a bit at what Heather said, she couldn't help but let out a little snicker at Heather's rather suggestive words.

" You are quite confident for a woman who suffered a defeat at my hands already. If there is anyone who shall be left panting and gasping in a heap of sweat in the ring all alone. It will be you, Miss Sunderland." Luvia let out as she would throw a smirk towards her rival.

TiefBlau
TV-worthy

Unread post by TiefBlau » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:03 pm

"Ahehehe well you could say that. I am also a bit stubborn. Ask the ones that I've feuded with in the past, if Iget beat the only thing I can think about is coming back harder than ever." She let out, nodding her head a couple times, quite happy with herself and how this was all turning out. When Luvia threw her own words back at her, Heather let out a long breath, tapping her fingers against the table.

"You're making it quite a bit hard for me to like..even think of waiting for an official match you know? I want to go at you as soon as I possibly can!!"

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:12 am

Watching her rival speak and bringing up a rather good point, cause Luvia herself couldn't wait to get back into the ring with Heather Sunderland either. She would smirk a little as she nodded her head. " Then I can expect you to come back over and over again, each time better than before, because I plan to hand you defeat after defeat Miss Sunderland." Great Luvia spoke in confidence as she would soon tap her own finger against the table much like Heather.

" Oh? I suggest we leave in that case, Miss Sunderland. Our dinner date will have to get cut short." Luviagelita spoke out as she took to a stand. " We shall dine at my residence instead, after I have handed you another defeat. Right now." Luvia said with a confident tone as she would bring her hand towards Heather, pointing her finger at her rival's face just an inch away from the tip of Heather's nose. " I, Luviagelita Edelfelt challenge you to a private match!" Luvia let out in a boisterous manner.

TiefBlau
TV-worthy

Unread post by TiefBlau » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:39 pm

"Haah--listen! It won't come down to that! Our next match it's going to be my win without a doubt! I won't have to keep coming back when I'll be on the winning side!" She let out, sticking her tongue out just a bit in her own pride, giggling under her breath just a little with the excitement that was rushing through her.

"O-oh? Really??" She was a little stunned at her agreement in getting a match done as soon as possible, the thought of going to Luvia's home..fighting her there.. dining in her house..she was blushing quite a bit, almost freezing up as she pointed at her like that--before finally she snapped out of her 'trance', nodding her head. "W-well if that's a real challenge, then I totally accept! Beating you in your own home--I can't think of a better way to get revenge on my loss!"

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:03 am

Watching Heather Sunderland freeze up and blush caused Luviagelita to smirk a little, showing a bit of her smug side as she thought that the blushing Heather would back out and she could claim victory here and now. Though she would have been deeply disappointed if that was the case. Though, it seemed Heather was more than a worthy rival as she heard her accept her challenge.

Flicking her hair back over her shoulder, Luviagelita would place her hands on her hips and nod her head. " It most defiantly is a real challenge. An Edelfelt doesn't throw out idle challenges, miss Sunderland." Luvia spoke as she would walk around the table and get up close to Heather. " Your revenge shall have to wait for a long while miss Sunderland, for I don't plan on being defeated by you any time soon." Luvia let out as she would then nod her head. Turning around and gesturing for Heather to follow her as they would march out of the restaurant and head towards the limousine.
Last edited by Jalter on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”