a date for a nymph (for animehentai)

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: a date for a nymph (for animehentai)

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:28 am

"yeah i gotta agree with that most of the time lines are soo annoying. " Ruby smiled as she looked at evanna and with a big smile. "Hey Evanna if you take lynn here im sure she would be happy and theres also a tunnel of love in this park." Ruby whispered. she still wanted to help Evanna with getting together with lynn since she promised her that she would help.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Evanna would fully agree with her friend that lines were annoying , but she would look down when the other girl mentioned Lynn. As the redhead was still annoyed with her secret crush as she replied back ''yeah that could be fun. Still for now don't bring her up as I'm still mad at her''.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Ruby looked at her and nodded "yeah sorry about that ...wont happen again." she just said as they were next in line to go on the ride. she looked over at Evanna knowing she shouldn't have brought up the girl but sorta forgot.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:47 pm

''Don't feel too bad , but just still upset with her. I mean she did make that bet with you where our friendship was going to be on the line. Still on the other it does feel good in an way. That she was so jealous of you because of our friendship , and thought we could be more''replied Evanna as they were now standing in front of the entrance as they were going to board the carts next.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:17 am

"yeah i look at it like that to Im sure she wantes to date you Evanna that was proof enough however she was being mean to me and thought i wanted you all to my self " Ruby said laughing a little before getting on the ride. "okay get ready to scream your head off Evanna this is gunna be very fun!" Ruby giggled and smiled at her.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:57 pm

''Yeah so on one hand the girl of my dreams wants to date me , but on the other she is also an control freak and jealous of anyone who spends time with me''replied Evanna as she would sit besides her friend as the harnesses came down to secure them as the car began to move away from the boarding platform as she whispered ''you are so going to end up deaf because you sit beside me''

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:47 am

"yeah sorry to hear that must be rough having a controlling jealous girl friend" Ruby teased at Evanna as the got on the ride and laughed. "please Rebecca had a pair of lungs that could probably break glass last time me and her and aoi got on a rollercoaster do you worse cutie" Ruby giggled softly saying cutie in a teasing manner then a flirty manner.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:29 am

''Hey she is not my girlfriend just yet''replied Evanna as she tried to glare at her friend before giggling as it was difficult keeping an straight face with Ruby around. Still they were going up as she would hold onto the other girl tightly as she whispered ''well I am about to prove you WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG''as the last word became an scream as they soared down the tracks.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:38 am

Ruby would giggled softly as she nodded. "yeah i know Evanna dont worry' She smiled. they would to the highest point as Evanna whispers and then screamed in her ear. "AHH NO FAIR YOU SCREAMED IN MY EAR !!" Ruby Screamed out laughing. she would raise one hand up and laughed happily as they were going very vary fast. there werent any loopdy loops but there were alto of corcscrews that would make them very dizzy.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:59 pm

Evanna was having the time of her life as their cart was running down the track as she kept screaming in Ruby's ear. The comment about how it was not fair caused her to giggle as she whispered ''did say I would make you go deaf during this ride''as she would hug the other girl as they soared down another curve as the first corkscrew was just up ahead.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”