To the Restaurant!/John and Rose's Discussion!

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
jdo_sss
Booty Taker

Re: To the Restaurant!/John and Rose's Discussion!

Unread post by jdo_sss »

John was still the middle of processing everything Rose has laid out on him definitely giving him a whole new experience of her he was still processing and knew she meant well as his anger and disappointment of being led on definitely went down a lot because of that as he heard her mentioning Wade wasn't the best fit for him and she wanted to be his personal trainer he looked at her almost like she was crazy almost

"Maybe at some point Rose.." He would simply say not knowing if he was disappointing her or not, but didn't out right hate the idea, but just wasn't up for it at the moment

Lederface
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lederface »

Rose, wanting John to fully regain her taste for this world of struggle, would take off the shirt she wore in exchange, leave her bra and shorts, walk to the bed where John was, sit on the bed and stand on top of him.

Already with rose on top of John she with a seductive tone hey, I think I owe you more than an apology for having denied you the pleasure, let me give you a little reward, if you want to join I have no problem I would say rose before I start removing John's shirt and start touching his body, expecting some reaction from him
it's Showtime!

jdo_sss
Booty Taker

Unread post by jdo_sss »

John a little more confused as he seen Rose coming up to him in his bed as she slowly climbed up on him being seductive in her words and tone wanting to make up for not letting him release as she started to remove his shirt as he didn't know how to react looking up at her

"Are you sure you want to do this Rose"? John would ask her as she fully removed his shirt at this point looking up to see her reaction as he definitely wanted the attention from being perverted, but also caring about her feelings about this
Last edited by jdo_sss on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lederface
Knows The Ropes

Rose with a smile would answer :Jhon do you think I would be worried about having sex? honey, I'm a fighter in sexual fights, that's part of the routine, however, penises are not very common, so either you cooperate with me or I'll just do a quick job, Why even if you don't want to, we have to accompany Jenny and Wade, who will then get horny and goodbye to lunch, so you will know what to choose Rose would say before starting to lower her hand down John's pants to touch his cock more So that he also enjoyed this meeting and did not leave with a sour taste
Last edited by Lederface on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it's Showtime!

jdo_sss
Booty Taker

Unread post by jdo_sss »

As he heard Rose talking about she wasn't afraid of sex he knew that for a fact from just guessing the experiences she's been through in the ring as he just didn't want her to feel obligated to do so as he couldn't help, but let a gentle moan go past his lips as her hand lowered down his pants and started to touch him

"Okay fair enough Rose.." He would say gently as Rose started to touch him down there as he started to stare up at her chest getting even more excited then usual as he definitely had a odd request at this point, but would ask her anyways "I noticed you and your sister smothered my brother a lot with your breast..I know we ain't in the ring quite like to experience it.." John would say to her waiting to see her reaction

Lederface
Knows The Ropes

Rose with a look of taste, would stand in such a way that John would be face to face with rose's breasts, she would answer your question well, Jenny was more of the idea of choking on breasts, but I'm okay, I won't knock you out, why if you don't answer, there's not much fun in that before you start placing your arms on John's neck and start squeezing more and more so that he's with his face on his breasts, and the arms would hold them, just for decoration. Because if I wanted to break free, there was no problem with that
it's Showtime!

jdo_sss
Booty Taker

Unread post by jdo_sss »

John would happily listen to Rose's explanation of the breast smother as it was more of a way to smother their opponents out from any oxygen not for the pleasure part, but John desperately at least wanted to try it especially since his brother was the one to kiss her not him!

"Okay..that does make a lot of sense.." John would say as she suddenly wrapped her arms around his head and pulled them into her embrace smothering him with her breasts as they layed there on his bed! He would give a gentle muffle into her as it only made him get more turned from the moment as he knew Rose would probably feel it. Even though her arms were wrapped around his head he didn't feel threatened as he knew he she would let him stop at any moment as his face only disappeared deeper between her breasts!

Lederface
Knows The Ropes

He got up after a few minutes, he would let jhon go, to take off his pants and see his hard cock, start touching it, and when he wants to do something more "exotic" he would ask him I'm going to do this, but it'll be quick and after that we go with Jenny and Wade, ok? I'd ask him before trying to take off his shirt
Last edited by Lederface on Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
it's Showtime!

jdo_sss
Booty Taker

Unread post by jdo_sss »

John would soon feel Rose release him from the breast smother happy he just got to experience it feeling left out from earlier as she quickly took off his pants and started to touch his hard on as he moaned with her feeling it as she explained it was exotic "Fine you got me where you want me, but I got to take a shower after this.." John would say as he was confused and laughed when she reached for his shirt "You already took it off Rose.."

Lederface
Knows The Ropes

Rose, noticing that he had already removed the buttons from her shirt, would laugh at his foolishness and when he mentioned the fact that he had not showered, she would quickly jump up and with an attitude of love.You're right, take a bath and then we do that Rose would say heading to the living room, taking her phone and telling Jenny that they would not be long in coming
it's Showtime!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”