Catching up: Ashley and Belinda

Catch-all forum for everywhere outside of LAW. State the location in the first post. You can have your beach/bed/apartment matches and more, here.
pikazard
TV-worthy

Re: Catching up: Ashley and Belinda

Unread post by pikazard »

Ashley flinched when Belinda reached out to her, not because she was afraid of the Swede but because Belinda had most likely realised that she was lying. Belinda then went on to say that she would have introduced her to Aurora if she was a fan, Ashley's eyes visibly expressed shock at this statement, but through great willpower she stopped her mouth from hanging open this time. Ashley wasn't stupid by any means, she knew that this was obviously an attempt to bait her out, but all the same she couldn't afford to not take the bait "W-wait!" she desperately cried.

Even though her thin charade had been seen right through Ashley still tried to backpedal to retain some manner of the nonchalance she was trying to imitate "I... I never said I wouldn't be interested in meeting her. S-she's a wrestler with a lot more experience than I have, meeting her could be very beneficial. Very educational." she nodded knowingly, though under the table she had her fingers crossed in hopes that Belinda would decide to introduce her.

Ashley was getting a bit too overexcited, so she would grab her beer and take a big, long sip to cool herself down. After she was done she would clear her throat "S-so how about it? W-w-would you... introduce me?" she asked, cheeks lighting up red and eyes once again darting off to the side.

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter »

Belinda was enjoying herself quite a bit right now as she was seemingly in control of this conversation, as she looked on at Ashley who quickly cried out for her to wait, Belinda would smile quite a bit as she looked on at her friend then back-pedal. " Oh is that how it is." Belinda nodded, clearly onto Ashley's little scheme of trying to act nonchalant about this.

She figured that if Ashley was a fan of Alaina, she might be one of Aurora's as well or even Dana Ashford. The three of them had clashed plenty of times before so it was only a given that if you were a fan of one, you may just be a fan of two or all three of them. Belinda was a big fan of Alaina, she also did have a great deal of respect for Dana despite not entirely enjoying her tactics. She was of course a fan of her aunt as well, but in a different way...

Hearing Ashley get a bit over excited and when Ashley cleared her throat and those cheek lit up a bit red. Belinda would lean forward a bit. " Ohhh~ I don't know." Belinda teased as she would look away from Ashley a bit and grab her phone. " If you want I can text her saying my newest rival is a big fan of hers? Or I can say I got someone who'd want to meet her, what would you like me to write?" Belinda said with a bit of a teasing grin on her face.

pikazard
TV-worthy

Yep, Belinda knew that Ashley was bullshitting. There was no two ways about it. In hindsight the lie itself was kind of pointless, but Ashley had gotten a bit in too deep and had to stay on a sinking ship for the sake of her pride. Though if Belinda knew of her intentions but didn't seem to mind then maybe Ashley actually did have a chance of getting a meeting with Aurora! So when Belinda teased Ashley about how she would word her text the blonde would clasp her hands together pleadingly "P-please tell her that I'm..." she paused for a second, embarrassed "...a huge fan!" This was quite embarrassing for the young blonde, but if she missed out on a chance to meet her idol because she was too proud then she would never forgive herself.

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter »

Belinda had caught onto Ashley's bluff rather early, mainly cause it seemed as if Ashley didn't have the best pokerface, looking away from her whenever she tried to bluff. It was quite a cute tell. Belinda made a bit of a mental note to not challenge Ashley to a poker game, cause that would be rather unfair. She would tap a bit on her phone screen before she would finally send off that message to her aunt.

" There we go." Belinda let out as she would then throw a smile towards Ashley. " I'm sure she'd love meeting you. After all, she likes tough wrestlers." Belinda said as she threw that quick complement to Ashley. It didn't take very long before her phone would buzz. Looking over it, she'd raise an eyebrow. " Hmm, looks like she'd like me to send a link to our match. That okay with you?" Belinda would ask as she looked over at her newest rival.

pikazard
TV-worthy

Ashley stared at Belinda's hands as she typed in that message, she had also been leaning forward but she didn't realise that until she'd been leaning so far that her breasts almost knocked over her drink "Woops! That was close." When Belinda told Ashley that Aurora would probably love to meet her because she likes tough wrestlers Ashley would blink in surprise, before turning her head to the side again "You think so? Uh... thanks." she said, sheepishly. Her face went a little red at hearing that, it seemed like she was pretty weak to compliments.

Not long after Belinda's phone would buzz, Ashley would find herself thinking that Aurora must be a pretty fast texter for an older woman. Then she promptly apologised to Aurora in her head for calling her old, even though there's obviously no way she would know Ashley had done so. Either way it would turn out that Aurora wanted to see their match "Huh? Of course it's okay. I'd rather you sent a match where I won though." she said, with a laugh.

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter »

Seeing how nervous or at least tense that Ashley was right now made her rival seem rather cute. Belinda couldn't help but giggle slightly when Ashley almost knocked over her beer with her generous rack. The blonde then took notice to the smile and the light blush at comment that Belinda had thrown her way. When Ashley gave the okay about sending Aurora the match, Belinda would nod her head and with a few presses on her phone send a youtube link to her.

" Well, you did great in that match even if I managed to kick your butt~" Belinda teased as she would give Ashley a wink of the eye and stick out her tongue at her. After which she'd put her phone down and take a sip of her beer. " With how tough you are I'd be surprised if Aurora didn't want to test you out in the ring herself." Belinda let out as she would rest her head on her hand, placing her elbow down against the table. " So...weird question but...how'd you get so tough?" Belinda would ask as she looked on at Ashley, she was actually a bit curious about her new rivals tale, how she got to be the wrestler she was right now.

pikazard
TV-worthy

Ashley puffed her cheeks out slightly and made a 'hmph' sound when Belinda teased Ashley about kicking her butt "I'll get you next time, just watch me" she insisted, stubbornly. Though her prideful look crumbled when Belinda commented that Aurora may want to test Ashley in the ring herself, instead her face briefly brightened up at the prospect before she quickly forced her face to remain neutral as she took a sip of her drink. The idea excited her, of course, but she'd made a fool of herself in front of Belinda enough.

Belinda would then turn the topic of conversation away from herself and her family and would instead ask Ashley a question about herself for once "Uh... that's a hard question to answer. I guess... I've just been working at it for a long time is all" she answered, slowly. Ashley would take a sip of her drink as she gathered her thoughts before speaking again "I decided I wanted to be a wrestler when I was really young. Like, I hadn't started grade school yet, that young" she said, with a laugh "My parents are huge fans, so they let me watch even when I was small. I found it really captivating, so I decided I was gonna be just like them."

Ashley would chuckle at the memory "It sounds childish when I put it like that, but yeah, I decided when I was a toddler that I wanted to be a wrestler, and I just never grew out of that childhood dream. Ever since then I practised all the time with my friend, and when I was a little older and my folks realised I was serious about it they signed me up for lessons. So yeah, I'm tough because I've been working on this for a long, long time. That's all really." As she finished her story she would take another sip of her drink, only to realise that she was out. She'd have to get more, but she wanted to wait for an appropriate pause in the conversation first.

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter »

Belinda smiled and let out a little laugh as she heard Ashley grumble a bit about how she was gonna get her next time. She had no doubt that Ashley could, their match had been frighteningly even between the two of them and she was actually looking forward to getting back into the ring with Ashley rather soon. Though seeing the stubborn exterior of Ashley crumble and that face brighten at the mention that her aunt would probably want to try her out in a spar was rather adorable, she imagine that must have been how she looked like when Alaina said she wanted to spar with her.

She didn't expect the answer to her question to be any ground breaking revelation, instead it was pretty much how she thought it was. Ashley had been working for this for a very long time and that was exactly why she was as tough as she was. Nodding her head as she listened on Belinda could relate quite a bit with what her new rival was saying.

" I get what you mean, I'm pretty much the same in that regard." Belinda answered with a smile, " Guess that is why we were so evenly matched." Belinda let out as she would then take a sip of her beer. After which she would hear the chime of her phone. Taking a look at it, she'd offer a smile towards Ashley. " Well looks like Aurora wants to meet you, she says her schedule is pretty open so the two of you just have to set up a time and place."

pikazard
TV-worthy

Upon hearing Ashley's story Belinda would confirm that she was pretty much the same as Ashley, not that Ashley was all that shocked. This wasn't the first similarity that the two short blonde haired busty all-rounder female wrestlers shared and it more than likely wouldn't be the last. Belinda would then check her phone and tell Ashley that Aurora wanted to meet her at some point. Ashley frankly couldn't believe it; she was really going to meet Aurora Lund! Yeah Belinda had already said that she'd tell her aunt about her, but Ashley had frankly assumed that Aurora would say no, and maybe also tell her niece to be more careful about who she spends time with. But no, Aurora wanted to meet her!

Ashley would utterly fail to hide her excitement, which was written plainly on her face "Uh, well I'm pretty busy..." This was a lie, she had absolutely nothing going on for the next few weeks, save for hitting up the gym "So how about uhh... is she free on the 28th?" she would ask, fidgeting like a child on the night before their birthday.

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter »

Belinda clearly had a fun time seeing Ashley try and hide her excitement and try to seem as if she was busy. Belinda would roll her eyes a bit and then drink up the rest of her beer, placing it down on the table as she would then move up towards her feet. " I'm getting us another round, when you've decided on a few good dates I'll send them all to Aurora. She is generally pretty busy so perhaps more than one." Belinda teased as she would walk past Ashley, patting her shoulder as she did.

When at the bar, Belinda would order something a bit stronger this time. She decided to get them two cocktails, going for two Appletinis! After a few minutes she would come back towards the table with the drinks and slide the green colored liquid with that apple slice hanging off of the rim of the glass. Sliding one over to Ashley, " Enjoy! So...got any times I can send her." Belinda teased as she would give Ashley a wink of her eye.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Areas”