Masako and Anzus night of fun

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: Masako and Anzus night of fun

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Masako pouted a bit she didn't want to put to much force on anzu but she thought she was being nice enough for the girl who was suppose to be her prize and not her lover for the night. Rolling Anzu to face her Masako would push her breast into the shy girls breast before kisssing her deeply. Masako would roll her shoulder so her breast would rub against the prism girls. Masako got tired of not having sex and she wanted to fuck Anzu senseless. "I tried to be nice Anzu but remember your my prisoner for the night so you might as well enjoy it" Masako said as she kissed the prism girl yet again pushing her tongue into the girls mouth.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:48 am

Anzu would be grabbed and forced to mash breasts with Masako. Anzu would blush, still shy as Masako began imposing her will on Prism Girl. "B-But I-I just wanna-Mmmmmrrpphh!!!!" Anzu would get interrupted as Masako began to kiss her and force her tongue inside her mouth. Anzu would try to pull back, but that only made Masako pull Anzu into a more powerful kiss as if to say physically "You're mine." Anzu was terrified and turned on at the same time. There was nowhere to run, as Masako began to claim her prize. Anzu would shed a tear before she'd moan into her captor's lips as she realized what was about to happen to her.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:08 am

Masako thought about what Anzu was trying to say she wonder if it was a long the lines of 'I just wanna go home. '. "Well even if you wanted to go home anzu you are my prisoner so shy or not you should relax and enjoy the night." Masako said as she looked at the girl eyes telling her that theres not point fighting it. She would grab the girls breast and squeeze them softly. her legs would move under water trying to push her self between anzu's legs so that there pussy would meet in underwater contact. "Mmmm dont worry I'll be gentle to you for abit." Masako teased to the prism girl as she licked the girls neck.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 am

Anzu was paralyzed with fear and pleasure as Masako forced her down back into the tub so she could begin to have her fun. Anzu would feel her pussy meet with Masako's underwater and feel Masako lick her neck. The difference in moisture from the warm water and Masako's cool touch made Anzu shiver with pleasure as she would moan softly trying to contain herself. Anzu had no escape for what was about to happen next as she prepared to get fucked by Masako in any way her captor had in mind.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 am

Masako had a bit of an evil idea as she started to grind her pussy agains't Anzu's as she would look at the girl "If you can get me to cum before you Ill take you home and even loan you my cloths so you dont have to be in your wrestling outfit when you leave. how do you feel about that?" Masako said to Anzu as she wondered if Anzu would truly try to fuck her if she gave anzu a way to escape but masako was more experience at Hentai and sex then this girl so she figured she could beat her but she wanted to see taht fire the girl had in there match before she submitted to her.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:33 am

Anzu knew better then to challenge Masako to a sex fight. Anzu would just try to please Masako as best she could. Anzu would thrust her pussy against Masako's before she'd grind her pussy into Masako's pussy. Anzu would then begin to moan as her and Masako began to get into it. Anzu wasn't used to this feeling of being essentially fucked in a bathtub. Anzu could tell she wasn't in control, and that reinforced the fact that if she tried to fight back against her captor. Anzu would just have to endure it as Masako would go to town on her.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:31 am

Masako pouted at Anzu as she looked at the girl. "I guess you don't want to fight back then...what a shame your very hot and skilled I'm sure if you really tried you would win." Masako said as she would grind her pussy against Anzu moaning a little. she would push her breast into the girl and lick her neck. Rolling her shoulder Masako would rub her breast more into anzus very very nice pair. "mmm such great breast i would love to suck on them." Masako said as she would plan on doing that after she made the prism girl cum.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Anzu was a mess as Masako would continue to grind her pussy into her own. Anzu's breasts would mash against Masako's impressive pair, and then Anzu would feel Masako licking her neck. Anzu would bite her lip trying not to moan out loud as this was all happening to her. However, Masako knew what she was doing, and after a few sensually seductive moments Anzu would arch her back and shake her head from side to side as if she was trying to deny her pleasure. "H-HA!!...S-STOP!!!Ooooooohhhhh!!!...F-Fuck!!!!...I-I'M-GUAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Anzu moaned out in pleasure as her pussy squirted cum on Masako's pussy.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Masako smiled at Anzu as she came on her pussy and look at her prey Masako would have to be mean to get what she wanted from the girl since she knew the girl just wanted to go home. Masako didn't want that she wanted to fuck this girl till she passed out. Masako would get up onto her feet and grab onto Anzu's hair pulling her out of the tub on onto her bed as she looked at the girl in her naked glory. Masako didn't care how tired Anzu was right now. she just wanted to pleasure the girl and get some pleasure her self. Crawling ontop of anzu Masako would kiss her deeply pushing her tongue into the girls mouth.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Anzu would be dragged to Masako's bed. Her body was soaking wet from the tub, and her pussy was wet from having hit orgasm from tribbing with Masako a moment ago. Anzu was trying to catch her breathe as much as she could before Masako forced herself upon Prism Girl once more. Anzu would weakly try to kiss Masako back as her body wash pinned down by her captor's wet body. Their breasts would mash against each other as Anzu tried to not think about what she was experiencing at the moment.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”