Masako and Anzus night of fun

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: Masako and Anzus night of fun

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Masako smiles as she served the food and then washed her hands. "Yeah we are women after all huh Anzu-chan" Masako giggled and sat down on at teh table. "thanks for the meal" she said and would start to eat. She would look at Anzu as she ate. "are you okay with your lose to me Anzu-chan?" Masako asked "I know it hard to swallow when you lose a big match but you did gave it your all." Masako said as she looking at Anzu.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:30 am

Anzu would smile and would thank Masako for the meal. As Anzu started to eat the food she'd hear Masako ask her a question and prod her about another loss she just took. Anzu would finish swallowing a bite before she'd answer by saying. "I would've been more okay with it if you didn't pull that 'I'm not gonna release this hold' thing I'd more okay with it. It's just another loss I have to deal with on my record. I had an opportunity to completely change everyone's opinion about me, but I was just fooling myself I guess." Anzu said before taking a sip of a drink Masako provided for her.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:48 am

Masako nodded as she ate her food and sighed. "I said that because i was not happy with a win like that you should have tried harder Anzu." Masako said as she looked at her. "You were giving me a run for my money if you lasted longer against that sulfbored i would have dropped you i mean sure it was a win for me but it wasn't a satisfying win for me. " Masako said as she finished her meal and got up. "Im going to get you bath ready for you then Anzu.." Masako said and headed to her bathroom.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:02 am

Anzu didn't like getting reminded of her losses, but it seems that's what everyone at LAW seemed to like to do. Her opponents, and the fans mocked her repeatedly for her losing streak, as Anzu imagined a different outcome in her head. An outome with Anzu winning in a dominant fashion over an opponent. Anzu changing her ways going from jobber to champion. However, that was all fantasy as she heard Masako said she was going to get the shower ready. Anzu would sigh before she'd finish her food and wash her hands one last time to go and prepare for her shower.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:10 pm

Masako didn't wanted to make Anzu feel bad but she was really annoyed anzu was doing so well against her in the match only to give up rather easily. Masako knew of a term called glass cannon and thought that fit anzu quiet well. "ahhh I wish i could help her some how...." Masako said as she just didn't feel right about her win all that much. "the bath is ready Anzu you can come in at any time." Masako called out to her prisoner as she was already naked and sitting in the rather large tub able to fit two people in it.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:09 am

Anzu would hear Masako say the shower was ready. Anzu would get undressed out of her wrestling attire in the bedroom before she'd head over to the bathroom. The bahroom was steamy from the warm water Masako was using, and soon Anzu would step into the bath tub with Masako. "I never really took showers in the LAW locker rooms with other people present. So this a bit of a new experience for me." Anzu said nervous as she went to go and grab the body wash.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 am

Masako laughed a little and kissed Anzu's cheek. "Oh? are you a shy type?" She asked and would gently grope Anzu's breast but then pulled back. "I enjoy the showers where there are other sexy girls like you there" Masako smiled and would relax in the tub let out a sigh of relief. "Want me to wash your back Anzu-chan?" SHe giggled a little and looked at her prisoner.

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:27 am

Anzu was in fact a shy girl, despite her Prism Girl persona. She felt inadequate about her body, after all the times she's been dispatched by her opponent's and humiliated she never really feels comfortable in these situations. Anzu would blush as Masako would grope her breast before she'd nod in response to Masako's question. It wasn't like she could say no after what had happened. Even if she did say no Masako would still probably impose her will on her, she didn't want that when she started to feel better from the submission earlier in the evening.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:03 am

Masako looked at Anzu as she saw the girl being a little meek and would kiss her cheek. "Okay ill wash your back for you then anzu-chan" Masako said as she got the body wash and would apply some on her hands and then started to rub her hands on anzu's back. Masako would sigh softly as she didn't like how this was going she never really liked pow stuff and always felt that it was dumb. Sure she forced her self to girls but she never really hurt then only tired to give them a fun time. "Anzu are you not having a good time? is there anything i can do to make your stay enjoying able?"

321Shazam
Reference Master

Unread post by 321Shazam » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:10 am

Anzu would blush and didn't know how to answer. She just wanted to go home, this whole POW thing wasn't exactly helping her shyness. Anzu would try to escape the tub to try and grab a towel, however it didn't seem like Masako was going to allow her. Anzu was Masako's prize this evening, and it semed like Masako was going to give Anzu a night she'd never forget. Whether she wanted to or not.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”